1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Share your excitement!

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by Abylgan, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Sheyla

Sheyla Active Member

IMAG0518.jpg
    I got my new dick from EE today. I actually sent them a picture of an acquaintance asking if they'd match his skin color, and they did an awesome job =D looks like he had fun finding the right color mix and left me a note in the box. That personal touch made me super happy. ^_^

Khthonya, Keely and DameKathryn like this.
  2. DameKathryn

DameKathryn Well-Known Member

I know a lot of people avoid EE because of the lifecasting thing, but they have seriously awesome customer service. And they actually act like they appreciate each and every order.

3. Juliamon

Juliamon Am I a Digimon or am I a Pokemon? It is a mystery.

Indeed, I feel like I have yet to see someone say anything negative about their customer service. I've always been put off by the lifecasts and the completely-garbage site layout, but every time I see someone's order I inch a little bit closer to buying something.

DameKathryn likes this.
  4. DameKathryn

I first ordered from them like 2 years ago and they are seriously a great company. I can understand people getting squicked about the lifecasts, completely. I avoid them myself.

5. Sheyla

Sheyla Active Member

I'm definitely a bit put off by the animal casts, but human one I was okay with, and I also love our monster buck 2.0.

6. logitech

logitech dis my jam

T minus three days until my UF plops on my doorstep. Can't wait to see the galaxy color! @_@

7. PantyKnight

PantyKnight New Member

Ordered an Infinity Star Nox last week, and a Lunar Guardian Clayton this week because 2-week guarantee YAY XD

8. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

Wheeee! My Magic arrived! Left it on the doorstep but I didn't hear a knock (I assumed it was left in the package compartment of the mailboxes before I stepped outside. I have to wait until tonight to use it to make sure I don't get interrupted. Should get a lock for that door.
    I have the worst timing on ordering things. This toy has 2 day shipping (standard), but I had to wait through the weekend. I ALWAYS have to wait through weelend... no matter how fast something ships.

9. Snærhjarta

Snærhjarta Well-Known Member

I'm so lucky! The breeder just arrived when I was home alone! :D

10. Cancel

Cancel Dirty Bird

I was going to order a royal dragon from BD but after ticketing a question and being brushed off I took my funds over to exotic erotics. Hopefully soon a mini orca and mini Cody will be made and on its way to me. :3 Excited. Plus I have an order in over at frisky beast too. I'm so excited to see what these companies come up with.

Tarukaja likes this.
  11. Abylgan

Abylgan Enigma

I got my med/soft/mystery Sauropod today!!! IT'S SO PRETTY. It's the one on the right in the group photo. Sparkly citrus!!! I'm naming it Starburst. XD

(Pictures are from FB tumblr page)
    tumblr_n9x48hw0Sf1siryf3o1_400.jpg tumblr_n9x48hw0Sf1siryf3o2_1280.jpg

Khthonya, Keely and DameKathryn like this.
  12. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

Bet it tastes just as sweet. ;)

Abylgan likes this.
  13. Khthonya

Khthonya Active Member

That is an amazing color job! How's the texture? I've never ordered from FriskyBeast before, but I keep getting tempted. They look like they do really good work.

14. Abylgan

Abylgan Enigma

The texture is great, you can barely tell it was 3d printed. Also, I just noticed that whoever made it signed it! There's a P written into the bottom of the base in white silicone.

Sheyla likes this.
  15. BigBadWolf

BigBadWolf lmnop

Expected Delivery Day: Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Woot!

16. Tarukaja

Tarukaja Monster Lover

The Mini Orca was my first toy ever, and I still go back to it because it's nice for good quick fun :3 Mine's firm, what firmness did you get yours in?

Also I'm excited because I just sent in my colour refs for my BD order, they better get back to me and not hold off as an excuse for the 2-week sale thing...though hearing about the warranty [a.k.a. the lack therof] I may have to find a substitute for the small kaiju blue studded dragon I wanted to get, but most human-like dicks squick me out lol #dildoproblems XD

Cancel likes this.
  17. Khthonya

Khthonya Active Member

Neat! Guess I'll order a set of sample eggs and see what their firmnesses feel like.

Abylgan likes this.
  18. Cancel

Cancel Dirty Bird

I ordered mine in medium :3 so hopefully it's not too floppy! Lol. I also upgraded my mini Cody to Cody and received an email update letting me know that they plan to start my order tomorrow. Crazy excited. :D

Tarukaja likes this.
  19. DameKathryn

I know this isn't quite toys but my Magic: The Gathering card order is out for delivery!! :3

20. Tarukaja

Tarukaja Monster Lover

Ooh nice! Not sure how great a comparison it is, but I posted a pic of my collection in the show your toys thread where you can see the both of them, if you can handle a full size Cody, a mini Orca in medium might not be much of a challenge :p I could take a pic of the both of them when i get home from work today if you want (do we have a "big comparison thread" here yet? XD)