1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Should I Sell Them If I Don't Use Them?

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by DogLover27, Oct 4, 2018.

1. DogLover27

DogLover27 BD Dong Lover

I am debating if I should sell my mini Stan, small Terra and Medium Vasu? I love these toys to death but I hardly use them. I also have this annoy small Chance I want gone to a good home. Not really sure what to do about all of this.

2. rhattus

rhattus Member

You can if you want, to obviously, but if you have the room and there's no financial need to sell, then why not hold onto them? Even if you only use them once a year they still bring you pleasure, and that's the whole point. I have toys I haven't used in ages but refuse to get rid of, and I have had toys that were gorgeous but just weren't worth keeping around. It all depends.

3. DogLover27

DogLover27 BD Dong Lover

Sadly I have decided to sell them the reason being that I would like to get larger sizes of different toys.

4. Rascal66

Rascal66 Active Member

I sell toys all of the time because I find that once I get out of the 'honeymoon phase' I really don't use them that much. For me, the newness of a toy is probably more than half of the appeal.

DogLover27 likes this.