1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Show off your toys!

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by DameKathryn, Aug 5, 2014.

1. SnowLycan

SnowLycan ☆*:.。.Mahou shoujo.。.:*☆

Are there eggs for women to lay with textures?

2. ObeyTheSnarf

ObeyTheSnarf Loser no longer living in my parents' garage

I bet you could stretch a Tenga egg or Juicy sleeve over a regular egg toy inside-out, so you can enjoy the texture that way.~ Idk if there exist textured egg toys, but one would think someone would have made one by now.

SnowLycan likes this.
  3. othersounds

othersounds Guest

Here's all of mine as of now. Currently waiting for an order from BD to arrive. Post-it note for size reference.

SAM_2022.JPG

SAM_2023.JPG

Then the non-fantasy ones.

SAM_2024.JPG

SAM_2025.JPG

SAM_2026.JPG

Serathaiya, Willow and ObeyTheSnarf like this.
  4. ObeyTheSnarf

I was going to wait for the Black Friday sale to get something, but...
    Large_3_tentacle_1.JPG
    Large / 3 firmness flop. Gorgeous color. I've been looking for one with those specs for a while. How could I say no??!
    And the reason for the flop?
    Large_3_tentacle_2.JPG
    Bubbles on the underside of the base. Like... three of them. BD's quality control is pretty hardcore tbh...

5. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

How hard is that first non-fantasy one? I had one that looked similair was hard as frickin' stone. Not in a good way either. Also had a chemical-y smell to it.

Serathaiya likes this.
  6. SnowLycan

I ordered a none fantasy toy once which was supposed to be 100% medical grade silicone. Took one sniff of it and was like nope I'm not using that.

ObeyTheSnarf likes this.
  7. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

Yeah, there's a really lack of ethics in the industry. All for the almighty dollar (or Yuan as most things are made in China). And they can word things so it's technically true, but misleading. And can't sue them because it was for "novelty use"only. Fuckers.

8. othersounds

othersounds Guest

It's really hard. I can hardly squeeze it and there's a real difference between that one and my Nova in medium firmness. One really need to be stretched and ready before using it with comfort.

9. SnowLycan

I've heard rumors that toys that say are 100% silicone are often not especially if they are cheap. They use the bad stuff first and then use the high grade medical silicone as a thin covering. So that's why you get such a toxic smell compared to companies like all the fantasy ones popping up recently.

10. Icestar

Icestar Transformers!

I got my Orca~! Already used last night, and glad to say I took quite a bit, for me not used to big things in the rear. In the front I could take him all, course~

Have to say it was quite pleasant a use, even with mighty printer texture. Once in he didn't go anywhere. While no doubt a smooth finish would make taking thicker bits easier it was still great. and I liked the depth bit...~

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
    Serathaiya, ObeyTheSnarf and Exeter like this.
  11. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

I should post ll my toys when I'm not so busy (red: being a lazy bitch). But for now I'll show my newest toy cause I'm kinda proud of it. I've taken all but the bottom 4 plates (slightly over halfway) It's a large by the way.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

ObeyTheSnarf likes this.
  12. ObeyTheSnarf

IMG_20151204_192044133.jpg
    Small, medium firmness EE Reptilian! Large, soft firmness BD Tentacle! BD Natascha!
    Their powers combined, they are... a nice session with multiple orgasms! :D

13. Icestar

Icestar Transformers!

i'm jelly of the shiny bag.

ObeyTheSnarf likes this.
  14. ObeyTheSnarf

This photo doesn't even come close to showing the awesomeness of this bag. It's iridescent. :D
    It's not exactly discreet, but it IS gorgeous. eue

15. Icestar

Icestar Transformers!

i might have to see if i have some blue shiny kinda fabric cause that'll be so much cooler (not to mention appropriate) for my Orca~ not to say the easy-to-hide drab brown is bad =P

ObeyTheSnarf likes this.
  16. ObeyTheSnarf

The other side of this fabric is black, it's like it's covered in sequins but not sequins, just little round shiny things. When I move it I see rainbows. @v@ It brings me joy.

17. Icestar

Icestar Transformers!

i think i know the fabric you're talking about. if i'm correct: yes, it's very pretty fabric~

i think i could actually use spandex to do it... but that might be annoyingly grabby to the toy.

ObeyTheSnarf likes this.
  18. ObeyTheSnarf

I bought a thing. @v@
    Kage_3_1.JPG
    Kage_3_2.JPG
    Yup.~

Serathaiya and Exeter like this.
  19. Serathaiya

Serathaiya Draenei Tail Puller.

Does it tend to flop around in use or stay still? Also how big is it? My Vixen Bandit flops around like an SOB and can be annoying when I want to ride it hands free hence I've been contemplating a firmer toy with a suction cup and a thicker shaft.

Now I'm thinking in the back of my mind "sounds like that Rex I've been wanting to buy"...but I keep spending monies on other things. ;_;

20. othersounds

othersounds Guest

It stays still. There's a suction cup at the bottom and that's pretty neat. It doesn't bend or anything. I can't really take out and measure the size right now, the post-it in the picture will do, sorry. ):
    I know that annoyance. Sometimes when lube gets on the bottom of the toy and it starts to glide around the floor... Gaah.