1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

SOLD - thanks eveyone! :D

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Eleka, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Eleka

Eleka Active Member

Hey dragon dildo devotees!

In order to fund my addiction to buying ever larger toys, I'm putting a few infrequently used but utterly gorgeous items up for sale. Specifically... nothing as they've all sold! :p

All the toys came from a smoke free, pet free, disease free home and are now on their way to new owners around the world. See below for a description of what I was selling and here for additional pictures: https://imgur.com/a/GP87cph

BD Sale - October 2018 v4a.jpg

Crash - SOLD
    The large Crash is a custom split fade toy with a Light Pink to Dark Pink shaft and an Ivory base. It has a medium softness shaft, firm base and includes a suction cup. Crash cost me £182.35 / €207.21 to import to the UK excluding the price of postage. I'd like to sell it for £110 / €125 + £6.50 / €15.00 postage.

Spritz - SOLD
    The medium Spritz is a custom split fade toy with a Pink to Blue Purple shaft and an Ivory base. It has a medium softness shaft, firm base and includes a suction cup. Spritz cost me £157.02 / €178.42 to import to the UK excluding the price of postage. I'd like to sell it for £95 / €105 + £6.50 / €15.00 postage.

Kelvin - SOLD
    The medium Kelvin is a custom split fade toy with an Ika's Signature coloured shaft and a Coal Black base. It has a medium softness shaft, firm base and includes a suction cup. Kelvin cost me £141.75 / €161.07 to import to the UK excluding the price of postage. I'd like to sell it for £85 / €95 + £6.50 / €15.00 postage.

Nova - SOLD
    The medium Nova is a custom split fade toy with a Copper Head coloured shaft and a Coal Black base. It has a medium softness shaft, firm base and includes a suction cup. Nova cost me £167.06 / €189.83 to import to the UK excluding the price of postage. I'd like to sell it for £100 / €115 + £6.50 / €15.00 postage.

Terra - SOLD
    The large Terra is a custom split fade toy with a Demon Dick coloured shaft and a Coal Black base. It has a medium softness shaft, firm base and includes a suction cup. Terra cost me £187.31 / €212.84 to import to the UK excluding the price of postage. I'd like to sell it for £115 / €130 + £6.50 / €15.00 postage.

Postage and Payment
    As mentioned, the cost of posting a toy to the UK will be £6.50 via Royal Mail's Signed for 1st Class service. The cost of posting a toy to the rest of Europe will be €15 via Royal Mail's International Tracked & Signed service. I will accept payment for the toys via PayPal and will use the Request a Payment service so that the transaction is covered by PayPal fraud protection. So far I've sold 23 toys to 18 different homes and have never had any problems, so I'm hoping for more of the same this time around. If you have any questions about any of the toys please post in the thread below. Thanks!

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
    stuck-on-the-knot1 likes this.
  2. Luna Chilley

Luna Chilley New Member

Hello, im interested in kevin

Eleka likes this.
  3. Eleka

Eleka Active Member

Superb! I see you're in the UK, so the total cost of the toy including first class signed for postage would be £91.50. If that's OK with you, send me a PM with your PayPal e-mail address and I'll send you a payment request for £91.50.

Thanks

4. EntroP

EntroP Well-Known Member

Hey, am interested in the Nova.

Eleka likes this.
  5. Eleka

Eleka Active Member

Marvelous. I'm looking to sell it for a total of £106.50 inc postage if you're in the UK, or €130 inc postage if you're elsewhere in the EU. How does that sound? If you want to buy the toy drop me a PM with your PayPal e-mail address and I'll send you a payment request. Or if you've got any questions just let me know in this thread. Thanks!

6. Bl4z1k3n

Bl4z1k3n Member

Hi there!
    I'm interested in purchasing the Terra, any possibility you would consider £115 including postage to mainland UK?

Eleka likes this.
  7. Eleka

Eleka Active Member

Yes, I absolutely would consider selling Terra for that price. If you want to go ahead and buy the toy drop me PM with your PayPal e-mail address and I'll send you a payment request for £115.

8. smokY1337

smokY1337 Active Member

Is the crash still available? And could you kindly provide a "wide" shot of the width comparing Terra, Crash and the nova? Thanks so much.

Eleka likes this.
  9. Eleka

Eleka Active Member

Hi smokY1337

Yes indeed, Crash is still available.

As requested I've attempted to take a few wide shots comparing the width of Terra, Crash and Nova, but unfortunately my camera doesn't have a flash on it, so they look pretty atrocious when taken under the fluorescent light. I'm somewhat embarrassed to post them but here they are (TBH my mobile probably would have taken better pics).

If you'd like better photos just let me know and I'll try again tomorrow in daylight. Apologies for slow response - I've been out visiting family and this is the first opportunity I've had to respond today.

I've taken some photos to show the width of Crash in comparison to Terra and Nova. Hope they fit the bill. The ones I took last night were just terrible, so I've deleted them. There are hi-res version in the Imgur folder here: https://imgur.com/a/GP87cph

If you've any other questions please just ask.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  10. Eleka

Eleka Active Member

Nova sold to EntroP. Thanks EntroP! :D

One down, four more still to go...

EntroP likes this.
  11. katze

katze Active Member

God I’ve admired your spritz and crash for so long, I can’t believe you’re selling them!! I’d love to buy your spritz if you’re willing to ship to the US and possibly wait until I get paid on Friday!!

Eleka likes this.
  12. katze

katze Active Member

I’d be willing to pay more of course!

Eleka likes this.
  13. Eleka

Eleka Active Member

Thanks katze

I can't quite believe I'm selling them myself TBH, but much as I absolutely love the look of both toys, I haven't used either for at least three months now so I figured I might as well put them up for sale and buy something new and shiny. I'm seriously considering getting another Spritz in large or XL as it used to be my go to warmup toy for every session (I now use a large Moko instead).

Anyway... I've just checked the Royal Mail website and apparently it'd cost me £19.25 ($25.15) to post the toy to the States, which isn't quite as bad as I thought it would be. So, in all I could sell it to you for around $150 inc postage if you'd be interested in the toy at that price? Let me know what you think. I don't mind holding until Friday, but if you could let me know either way that'd be great.

Thanks

14. katze

katze Active Member

I can definitely do $150! Unless I manage to get buyers for the toys I’m selling myself, I will pay Friday. :)

Eleka and stuck-on-the-knot1 like this.
  15. Eleka

Eleka Active Member

Excellent, sounds good to me. I'll hold the toy for you katze.

katze likes this.
  16. katze

katze Active Member

Thanks so much Eleka! I promise to take good care of him. :) Can you pm me your paypal so I can send over the payment as soon as I get paid?

stuck-on-the-knot1 and Eleka like this.
  17. Eleka

Eleka Active Member

Marvelous, I'm sure you'll give him a good home. :D I've sent you a PM.

18. Eleka

Eleka Active Member

Terra sold to Bl4z1k3n. Thanks Bl4z1k3n! :D
    Spritz is currently under offer.
    Looks like it's just Kelvin and Crash that are still looking for a new home.

Bl4z1k3n likes this.
  19. EntroP

EntroP Well-Known Member

Nova has safely arrived in my bedroom. And it's absolutely fucking gorgeous :eek:

Thank you very much for the smooth transaction, would very much do again.

Eleka likes this.
  20. Jontsu

Jontsu Member

Hi, I'm interested in Kelvin.

Eleka likes this.