1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

SOLD [US] Large/Soft BD Stan, M/M BD Dexter. Buy one get either OS/Soft PF Myconid OR silicone ring

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Larmeleon, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Larmeleon

Larmeleon Well-Known Member

DraOSE2-1.jpg Here is the timestamped pic!

A few notes!

I will sanitize and send you a pic of me doing it!

I will only ship to the address on your PayPal so make sure it's correct!

With everything that is going on right now I am only willing to ship within the US.

If the prices seem a little high it may be because US SHIPPING IS INCLUDED. I will use USPS and ship in a flat-rate medium box.

Open to deals if you buy more than one. Open to trades. Currently seeking a Sleipnir and Pearce, both in Large/Soft! But I'll check anything out (apart from Equines, Canines and Tentacles :) )

None of these toys have suction cups or cum tubes.

Crossposted on Reddit

Feel free to comment or DM me with question(s)!

Extra pics of Stan, Myconid and ring

Model - Size/Firmness - color - shop - reason for selling - Notes - Price

1) Stan - Large/Soft - the whole toy is like a marble of the blue and pinkish white of the Rainbow Strawberry Yogurt Parfait color! - Bad Dragon - Too big! - Small nick on the head, clearly detailed in the pictures - $125

2) Dexter - Medium/Medium - Fade from Black to Purple <3 - Bad Dragon - Have two... don't judge me! - $95

3) Myconid - One Size/Soft - Dark Purple/Red - Pleasure Forge - Too soft! - Original listing - Free with Stan or Dexter

4) Reactor (cock) ring - Small/ Firm - Black and Red marble, glittery - XenoCat Artifacts - I don't have the right equipment - Original Listing - Free with Stan or Dexter

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  2. Larmeleon

Larmeleon Well-Known Member

everything sold =]