1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

SOLD! [US] Selling USED David's Muzzle Masturbation Sleeve

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Saint Guardian, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Saint Guardian

Saint Guardian Member

PAYMENT => PAYPAL ONLY ... (Goods&Services) I will be providing a link to the sale and I will ship the moment the money has been transferred to my bank account. You have 1 (ONE) week to pay me or sale is forfeit.
    SHIPPING => USPS Parcel Ground suggested (USA) ... (includes: Tracking/Insurance/Signature) Willing to do other shipping options. Please tell me if you DO NOT want signature as I will ALWAYS include a signature request. I will be paying for the signature if it costs extra.
    INQUIRY REQUEST => 3-Day No Notification Rule before offer rolls to next purchase requestor(s) in the queue.

I am selling a USED David's Muzzle due to not getting any pleasure from it. I have used it 5 times before I have decided to sell it here.

Price: $60 plus Shipping

Cleaning: (Click on the names for proof of images)
    Cleaned with a brush and soap
    Rolling boiled it for 20 minutes
    Let it air dry on a cooling rack (Didn't dawn on me to take this picture)
    Soak in Bleach bath for 20 minutes
    Let it air dry on a cooling rack (Same as before)
    Rolling boiled again for 20 minutes
    Let it air dry on a cooling rack (This is finally dawning on me to take a picture. This is how I cooled it EVERY time.)
    Moved to a ziplock bag and labeled it
    Here is the complete album https://imgur.com/a/PreTzfJ

I used latex gloves to move the toy between every step to avoid getting any germs and whatnot on it. While cleaning it, I noticed that the skin had bubbles on it. One on the nose and the other on the chin. I did not see others but I figured there were more hiding somewhere. Hence, why the price is lower than I want to sell it at.

Please comment below if you have questions or if you are interested. Contact me after you posted here that you are interested.

Thank you very much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day.

2. Pookagirl

Pookagirl Pooka

What is the price for shipping interested