1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Someone talk me out of it!

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Bæƕ, Dec 31, 2014.

?

Should I get the med/med Winston in Infinity Star?

Poll closed Jan 2, 2015.
  1. Heck Yeah Pardner, rock on you crazy diamond!

87.5%
  2. Duuuude, are you serious? Stick with introductory toys.

12.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Bæƕ

Bæƕ New Member

So I see that BD is reprising their 2014 colors and I've been kicking myself about missing out on the Infinity Star color. I think it would be a FANTASTIC addition. Other than a small/soft Tentacle (still on order) we don't have anything that isn't at least vaguely penile-shaped, and the Winston would definitely help with backdoor stretching, but daaamn that thing looks big. Went in to BD, bullt a med/med Winston to my cart and then had second thoughts. Any reason not to get it? Will it be too large for a beginner? Is there any overlap between the medium and the large, such that we would still get some use out of the tip on a large but with longer-term potential usage? I haven't found a lot of Fem reviews; will She Who Must Be Obeyed (points to anyone who gets the BBC tv reference) get any use out of it?

Also, since I'm posting, anyone use Chance Unflared small for pegging or is the head still too large for that?

Looking forward to any sort of feedback. Hump On!

2. flapper72

flapper72 Well-Known Member

I can actually be useful for once. Yay!

I have an XL winston, can't take it all yet, but it is a fantastic warm up toy. I'm not sure that I would use just winston in a toying session without switching to something else. Not that it's bad or anything it's not that interesting on it's own imo. I feel like if you are getting one you should get it at the size of other toys you want to work up to. So if mediums are all you're interested in there's not a very good reason for a Large. Unless you want a medium flint/crackers. If you've got the money and desire I would say go for it.

I've also got a small unflared chance and it is a great starting toy but you will probably get used to the size pretty easily. I haven't used it for pegging (yet ;)) but it should work rather well. For a small toy it's fairly long and not too thick. Also my favorite thing about chance is the thickness of the head, it's basically an ultra beginners knot.

3. Bæƕ

Bæƕ New Member

Thank you flapper72, and to the rest who voted. I appreciate the input. Just placed the order:

Winston, Large, firmness Medium, Infinity Star

Chanceunflared, Small, firmness Wide Split, Atomic Blue

Anthrodragon, Small, firmness Firm, premade in gold, beige and brown

Chelseapolitan likes this.
  4. Vitani

Vitani Tertiary antagonist

I'd do it :)

In fact, I WANT to do it, and will if I have the extra cash after my mortgage payment and studen loans :)

5. Akanisen

Akanisen Artist

Yea, I think you made a good choice, I absolutely love my winston (hell, I'd sooner give away my kelvin than Winston, and kelvin is rainbow!)

6. Bæƕ

Bæƕ New Member

Wish I could have gotten a suction cup for Winston. Can't wait/so excited!

Testing colors and such. Flying my freak flag. Happy New Year!

7. Poster Nutbag

Poster Nutbag Prefers the company of snakes over bees

I think you've made great decisions! Winston is an amazing warm up toy, and you can get use out of all sizes no matter your experience level.

A small Chance will be great for pegging! Its got very little girth, and the length pretty well matches the max length you can go without going around the bend (in my experience anyways). One thing I have to mention though, with the soft shaft, you'll be a little flimsy, and will almost certainly need to use your hands to get the head in. Oh, and if you're partner is having a little trouble or discomfort getting the head in, perhaps give'em a little warmup with Winston.

I'm certain you'll have fun :)

Bæƕ likes this.