1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Starting toy?

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by spikd_telecaster, Jan 15, 2016.

1. spikd_telecaster

spikd_telecaster ...

I have never toyed before, let alone owned a toy. I am very small/tight (can't even get two fingers in). Yes, I am a female. Does anyone have any suggestions on which toy I should get? I really like the ones with knots and ridges and stuff (like Razor, the Guardian, the Seadragon, etc) because they look wonderful..

2. Exeter

Exeter Cuddly, Snuggly, Slutty Dragon

Knots are a good starting point because you can stretch over them. But you want a knot that's gradual, not a battering ram for that. Whether you're putting the toy in the front or back, the rules are basically the same for stretching safely and easily. I'd recommend a Terra, I just convinced @Berit to get one and she loves it to pieces. Another good choice is Cole, the knot on that is pretty gradual, but the toy is pretty smooth. You could always go for vs Flint, no knot but the ridges are definitely noticeable and once you hit the widest point the toy just gets pulled right in. Ultimately you'd have to decide on the size, you sound like a small or mini kind of girl :)

3. spikd_telecaster

spikd_telecaster ...

Ooh, yeah, Terra looks nice. And yeah..I may start out with a mini..do you think I should get a soft or medium? Or does it matter?

4. Exeter

Only you can answer that, soft is flexible but medium you feel more full!

5. spikd_telecaster

spikd_telecaster ...

Sorry, that was a stupid question...

6. SnowLycan

SnowLycan ☆*:.。.Mahou shoujo.。.:*☆

I would start with something a little more gentle than straight to knots. I made this mistake and it wasn't that fun for a first time. Especially if you're tight or never experienced penetration. I think something with a gradually increasing shaft would be probably perfect for you. Then on to knotting toys.

Exeter likes this.
  7. spikd_telecaster

spikd_telecaster ...

Seems good to me, I'm just a sucker for knots I guess..do you have any suggestions for a gradual shafted toy to get?

8. Exeter

No no it's a good question! I'm just saying your preference will be important here. My boyfriend @Poster Nutbag buys firm toys and that means, I can't use them. I cannot relax onto toys that won't give a little. He's been bottoming (with toys at least) years longer than me so he's more prepared for stretching on hard things. I'm not, so I prefer soft or medium. You can feel soft or medium amazingly well, don't listen to him if he tells you anything less.

9. Misskin

Misskin http://www.furaffinity.net/user/misskin/

I think the best knot to start with is the gryphon.
    if you're a beginner I'd get it in small with medium firmness. The smaller a toy is the more squishy it tends to feel, hence an XL gryphon cast in soft still feels much firmer than a small gryphon cast in soft

Exeter likes this.
  10. Poster Nutbag

Poster Nutbag Prefers the company of snakes over bees

I have been summoned! Though I'm a guy, I'll give my .02 on starting toys.

Echoing what has been said starting with a knot or any toy that has any exceptionally large dimensions (super long or girthy toys) isn't the best idea in my eye. Also would be wise to avoid toys with blunt heads, as they can cause some pretty immediate discomfort.

Being rather tight, it's probably be a good idea to have a rather lengthy warmup fingering yourself before using your toy. Stretching yourself is fun, but is just plain uncomfortable if you aren't adequately warmed up.

I've heard females really liking Nox, and a toy such as that, or even the new toy, Echo, would be decent for a starting toy. They both have gradual enough heads, a stimulating curve, and enough girth to work you up a bit while still giving a nice full feeling. All of that, while not being very challenging toys.

That's all technical stuff, but don't forget, a toy that matches your particular affliction (maybe you have a thing for horses or canine or such) can make all the difference. Deep desire and fantasy can have an amazing impact on taking a toy that'd otherwise be difficult. This obviously has its limits, but is something to keep in mind.

For firmness, I'd recommend getting it in medium; it should be pretty good no matter your preference and assessing how you like it will help you establish a preference for future purchases.

Hope this can be a bit of help! And above all, hope you have endless fun with whatever toy you end up buying!

Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
    Exeter likes this.
  11. SnowLycan

Well I would certainly suggest a mini in most of the newer toys darling. Especially for your first attempt, unless you have experimented with anything other than your fingers. How about a small chance? I've heard nox is popular with the ladies though I have sadly yet to purchase one. Maybe a Trent? That's a nice looking tapered toy.

Exeter likes this.
  12. spikd_telecaster

spikd_telecaster ...

Alrighty, thank you~

13. spikd_telecaster

spikd_telecaster ...

Oooh, yes, those three look nice. I really like the look of Nox, so I may get him, and Trent. He looks nice too ;w;

Exeter likes this.
  14. SnowLycan

That's the thing with BD toys you'll want all of them but money doesn't allow it.

15. spikd_telecaster

spikd_telecaster ...

Exactly :c

16. SnowLycan

Though you can see if there are any pre owned toys up for grabs if you're short on funds.

17. spikd_telecaster

spikd_telecaster ...

Ah, true..I still live at home though, so gettin' them'll be awkward..

Exeter likes this.
  18. SnowLycan

Most forum members here have the same problem as you do. BD is very discreet so you don't have to worry about it being too obvious.

Exeter likes this.
  19. Poster Nutbag

Poster Nutbag Prefers the company of snakes over bees

Yeah, BD has very discreet packaging and comes under the title Jan Mulders rather than something obvious. As long as you don't have people opening your mail or snooping around your room, hiding them should be decently easy.

Exeter likes this.
  20. spikd_telecaster

spikd_telecaster ...

Ah, okay..