1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Storage

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Dj Hayden, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Dj Hayden

Dj Hayden Active Member

Whats the best thing to store them in? ive been using a rubbermaid box but its a static magnet and i live with huskies so hair is a big issue with all the static. Any suggestions?

2. kenziedonnel

kenziedonnel New Member

a bit extra work but after cleaning wrapping each one in their own ziploc bag can help

3. Dj Hayden

Dj Hayden Active Member

Fair enough i can def do that with the smaller ones but most are large or xl.this is the situation right now lol im aboit to have to upgrade to a bigger or another box lol 20190228_042451.jpg

4. kenziedonnel

kenziedonnel New Member

definitely need a bigger box lol how is the sheath? my partner and I are considering trying that one or chance's

5. Dj Hayden

Dj Hayden Active Member

I actually havent had the chance to use it yet it just came tuesday but my girl is super excited about it. Ill let you know haha definatly want to try the chance one too but i scooped this up last week on a clearance drop.

kenziedonnel likes this.
  6. kenziedonnel

kenziedonnel New Member

it has been settled we're going to get the chance sheath, I'll post back in a while to let you know how it is! Hope to hear about ika! :D

7. Dj Hayden

Dj Hayden Active Member

Actually used it last night lol it was pretty great for her. She loved it haha but for me it was relatively uneventful kinda just grabs on and is like a super condom with almost no movement. Not to say theres nothing for me the tip gets a little stimulation but basically enough to stay hard lol. I was assuming that was going to be the case so im not upset at all, it was more for her anyway. Definitely going to definatly get the chance soon just not sure when. If you get it soon let me know what you guys think :]

8. kenziedonnel

kenziedonnel New Member

Thats awesome yeah one fear we have is wasting the money and it not being enjoyable for him, at the same time we're already under the impression that it's going to just be a super condom :cool:lol but that's great she enjoyed it I'm sure I will too haha thank you for the feedback! waiting months for our chance but I'll post back once it comes :p

9. kenziedonnel

kenziedonnel New Member

always have to make the woman happy ;):p