1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Straps for Bad Dragon toys?

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by GeauxGhoti, Dec 12, 2017.

1. GeauxGhoti

GeauxGhoti New Member

First off, hello. I just discovered this wonderful community this morning, while I was seeing what was new on r/BadDragon.

To the point... My wife and I love strap on play and pegging, and I, upon discovering Bad Dragon (a month or so ago), have become somewhat obsessed with their toys. The problem is, they don't have much in the way of recommendations regarding straps for their toys. I've seen on r/BadDragon that some people have had harnesses made for them, and others have created harnesses from other things, but I'm looking for something more along the lines of a harness that I could just buy and use.

So far, we're most interested in harnesses for Chance Flared M, Zaratan L, Stan M, Crackers M, and Hunter... And, possibly Winston's Tongue L. Obviously, I'll need multiple harnesses, or something incredibly versatile.

Any suggestions?

2. Sanuraleopard

Sanuraleopard Member

I got a harness from Cirilla's It goes by the name Sportsheets harness, we have the plus size version with a "corset-lace up" back style (I tried linking it, but the post didn't like that lol)

I purchased it awhile back (though mine is black) and love it. My husband and I have used it on several toys I believe ours was the medium razor and fenrir and possibly medium seadragon. The nice part is that you can swap out the O-rings so I assume you could just buy a larger O-ring to hold the base of the larger toys for you. You might need to squeeze the silicone to get it settled in, but with a bit of wiggle I've gotten my toys in just fine.

Best of luck on finding a good fit for your harness!

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
    GeauxGhoti likes this.
  3. GeauxGhoti

GeauxGhoti New Member

Thank you! I looked it up, and bought one immediately! Then, I did some digging, and ordered another. :)

NovaLover likes this.
  4. Seth

Seth Member

A little bit of advice/tips for those using o ring type harnesses. I feed a small length of rope (550 paracord) through the loops that hold the o-ring, then simply tie it around the base of the toy.

Basically universal since you can just loosen the rope for larger toys.