1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

The Advice thread

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Searlefm, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Searlefm

Searlefm Well-Known Member

need a serious question to be answered well then post it hear and hopefully someone will know what to do and how to help you.

2. MurphyAlter

MurphyAlter The Floofiest

I can only toy when everything back there comes out... solid. Like really solid, otherwise I have consequences at the end of a session.

I was wondering if anyone has any tips on helping things come out more solid.

3. Exeter

Exeter Cuddly, Snuggly, Slutty Dragon

More fibre, more protein. Let it sit longer. The longer it stays generally the more consolidated it gets. But learn about your bowel movements. One or two a day is typical, and they might be in the morning or at night. A good time to stick things back there is the morning, I've found.

4. MurphyAlter

Do you have any suggestions for foods that have a crapton of both? And yeah, I'm usually at about 1 a day, with standard levels of variation.

And honestly, I've never tried toying in the morning, but that sounds delightful.

5. Exeter

Seriously, if you can, when you wake up tomorrow, hit the toilet, and you'll probably be clean enough to go. I love doing it in the morning, I'm more relaxed down there as well, making it easy to do what I want :3

6. MurphyAlter

Well like I said, unless it comes out very solid, I always get ass residue when I toy later.

7. Exeter

There's a difference between anal mucus and the old brown stuff though, the mucus is supposed to be there and you should be drinking more water if it's not. Water will help lubricate the digestive tract (if you drink it slowly, periodically, not in a rush, you can't process it that fast.) and I think it contributes to how much mucus is down there.

As for the old brown, I've found that using a cumtube toy for an enema works fine for me, and I giggle when my time on the toilet is loud and wet, butt that's just me :p

8. MurphyAlter

Well the anal mucus is there just fine >.> And my problem is that it's coming out too soft, so my body pinches it off a little early, and I can never get the last little bit out. When it's super-solid I don't get that problem, and can toy without even getting ass smell, which is great. I just want that more often.

God I feel like this is TMI

9. Exeter

We're all adults here lol This is an advice thread, I say that if we can't face the reality of poo we shouldn't be exploring our bums in the first place :)

DameKathryn likes this.