1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

The "Bad Mood" Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dr. Tran, Aug 5, 2014.

1. RedVixenFur

RedVixenFur Spaintard

Universe, please... GO FUCK YOURSELF!!
    I went to the workshop/studio/whatevs and found my other two moldy guitars. Yes, they were covered in like 2 mm of mold!
    Talkbox too, so yeah, 400$ that will go right to the toilet. Just fuck my life.
    I swear I will suicide the universe. I will kill it pretending it suicided, or something.
    ALGUIOAEÑPGIUTVJASRFÑIWEPUGFVASDFLASDHFVAERIUAWU

2. Misskin

Misskin http://www.furaffinity.net/user/misskin/

whaaaaaaaaat?
    how do guitars get moldy??

RedVixenFur likes this.
  3. MurphyAlter

MurphyAlter The Floofiest

God dammit. I woke up late and didn't get a chance to shower this morning and I feel GROSS.

4. PrincessGustopher

PrincessGustopher The Fluffiest Fluff Butt

I just want all my insurance crap to be straightened out. Feel guilty enough my medical bills are so high. Feel even worse because they're so high i can't see my psychiatrist or psychologist. Feel even worse knowing i have less than a months worth of medication left and can't get anymore because i have to go to the psychiatrist to be evaluated to GET more medication...which i can't do anymore because of my medical bills.

tl;dr: i feel awful because im costing my parents money they don't have because of my mental health issues. i feel like trash and just want to do very stupid things right about now or just sleep forever.

5. Vitani

Vitani Tertiary antagonist

I went for a walk in the woods today with my BF before he had to go to work and I felt something lightly brush my arm.

I looked down and much to my horror, a GIANT FUCKING SPIDER was chilling out on my arm. So I reacted on adrenaline and instinct: screamed like a banshee and danced around while brushing the bastard off. Scariest. Moment. Ever.
    My bf said he'd never heard me scream that loud before.

6. DameKathryn

DameKathryn Well-Known Member

Oh God @Vitani that sounds horrible!!
    Reminds me, yesterday a huge bug crawled across my desk. It looked like a cockroach and all I did was freeze in absolute horror as it scuttled. Then I suddenly grabbed a tissue and mushed it.
    Seriously though it is so much worse when they're on you o_O

7. motrax

motrax Member

I'm so damn fat and out of shape. I decided to play chase for fun with coworkers on break. I crashed into a coma when I got home and then ate whatever the hell was within arms reach when I woke up. Bah, I'll never be able to do fun stuff if this keeps up. So disappointed in myself man.

8. MurphyAlter

MurphyAlter The Floofiest

Woke up with a sore throat

9. Kaiyodei

Kaiyodei vaguely coherent

want to make fun of homeopaths but don't know how, due to my lack of knowlage in chemstray and pharmasuticlogy

hey guys! vaccines are dangerous, you can't trust what big pharma puts into their death pills that line their pockets with the money of your woe, but silver nitrate is good for strage fright type anxiey! OH and wolf's bane is good for anxious animals. but you know, in a .01 to 99.9 of lots of water.

10. RedVixenFur

RedVixenFur Spaintard

Just hand them a bar of Uranium and once they have cancer hand them a water bottle. Homeopathy ftw XDDDDDDDDDDDD

11. Vitani

Ugh, I'm feeling so incredibly antisocial today...but really lonely at the same time.
    Talk about confusing and frustrating.

I've been trying to keep my mind busy so that I won't spiral into a panic attack and/or depression, but my attention span sucks today, and I'm in an art block so that means drawing is out...which is almost always the cure for this kind of thing :C

12. Ajax

Ajax Guest

Feelin' like BD is never going to have a flop friday again and it's annoying me. -_-

@Vitani If you ever need to talk just let me know. I hope today gets better for you!

13. Vitani

It's annoying me too >c

And the fact that they retired Luka...I didn't effing have the money for his retirement sale, but now I do and I can't find a single one anywhere :C I've been wanting him for a year about, but I figured 'Oh, he was released recently, so I shouldn't have to worry too much' WRONG.

Ugh. ><

And thank you;; It's mostly just distractions I need. Maybe I'll go doodle up some whales :3

14. RedVixenFur

RedVixenFur Spaintard

Universe did raise the bet.
    Came in to clean my moldy guits and surprise inside my flight case. In the fur padding I could obseve tiny bugs which I pray for them to be psocoptera (they feed from mold) instead of lice. I just can't continue in this quest for things that can go wrong going all the worst they can...

15. Velixer

Velixer The Musical Draconic Muse

I'm so tired of being broke. I need all of these technologies and equipment for my future and they're all expensive as all get out. That and just the cost of living (at least for me, I'm sure it's worse for others) is just way too damn high.
    I guess it's just something for me to bitch about...that and my exhaustion, both physically and mentally, from school has me worn down to my limits.

16. blaidd_drwg

blaidd_drwg is never satisfied

Right there with ya bro. I just have a job instead of school to worry about. Then also for me is the struggle to take care of my family. There's always something. Just when I think, "Oh hey this check will have a little extra left over for me to have some fun with!" Nope. Something comes up and I have to spend it. I get paid on Wednesday. My money is almost always gone by Friday. GAAAAHHH!!! ...well that's how my brain reacts to the realization that extra money isn't happening, again.

In my free time (brief minutes every day) I day dream about someday getting the money together to buy a big digital printer so I can print posters, banners and other stuff and start making some real money with my own business. And...I'm 41.

17. Dr. Tran

Dr. Tran Active Member

it's been a year, and I'm still not really okay with my friends being friends with my ex. Maybe things would be different if she wan't such a cunt during the recovery period. And now I sit here with an increasing paranoia that I can't trust my friends because they're agents of my ex...well, off to bed. If I'm lucky I won't wake up tomorrow. not that I'm ever lucky.

18. Blinding

Blinding Well-Known Member

Hell is when you fall asleep and dream of someone but wake up alone. Vets coming out today to put down my mom's 19 year old cat, we all knew his time was close (a month or so ago he started having bladder and bowel control issues, then disorientation and acting like he didn't know where he was, and the past week or so he started having moments where he didn't know who we were, among other things,) and he's a sickly, ancient cat, but he's been in my life since I can remember and I just know my mom is going to have a mental break, so this shit sucks.

19. RyokoOno

RyokoOno Active Member

I am not going to 7-11 again where there are male workers of the West Asian variety. I'm not usually racist or sexist, but after their continuous discriminatory treatment and thievery, I no longer want to support 7-11 with my hard-earned money.

20. Dr. Tran

Dr. Tran Active Member

my largest bumplug is now irritating in the fiery itchy form of the term, and I don't know why. I'm going to miss using it, but I can't relax and enjoy with a burning ring of fire. :(