1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

The "Bad Mood" Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dr. Tran, Aug 5, 2014.

1. AkaiKitsune

AkaiKitsune Boop

I know what you mean about not getting training and not knowing anyone else, but that arrival time just straight up takes the piss.

Vitani likes this.
  2. SnowLycan

SnowLycan ☆*:.。.Mahou shoujo.。.:*☆

Holy shit I have been tidying all day and it feels like I have made no progress at all. My sis has way to much stuff I want my room back!

3. RedVixenFur

RedVixenFur Spaintard

So finally a girl confess that she totally fake denounced a rape. There were presential witnesses, she kinda was inconsistent when locating cronologically the events, she even did at a fair (so people could hear her, including her coworkers) bunch of stuff not playing in her advantage (including medical exam).
    And now people is mad that is a patriarchal decision to set free the "rapists", even if they didn't rape her. Let's face it, sometimes it happens and some people do fake accusations. And fucking deal with it. Also they're claiming: "Now they are calling her a treacherous bitch, yada yada yada and they boys didn't get a single insult", meanwhile in Twitter a lot of people were asking for public executions and humiliation.
    Seriously, I wish the U.N. installed cameras and microphones in our retina and ears. Maybe that way we'd value telling the truth and being imparcial.

4. Dracoa

Dracoa Well-Known Member

...found out my uncle (by marriage to mom's sister) died yesterday after I got out of "work" tonight when I got to the car. Last time this happened (to mom's other sister, only it was her ex-husband) I was pretty out of it for about a week.

5. Misskin

Misskin http://www.furaffinity.net/user/misskin/

just fuck
    why the hell would mother nature be so much a bitch to not only delay my period by a full week, but to do it on a weekend where I get two new toys in the mail. Now ordinarily I'd say "Meh just play with em anyway in the shower", but as if old bitch nature could read my mind, she sent the most intense cramps I've ever experienced just to be sure I won't even think about it. 4 extra strength Tylenol and one 1 hour nap later, I'm still in pain. Fuck you period, seriously fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

EDIT: cramps causing NAUSEA now fml

Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
  6. Misskin

I'm really sorry to hear that Dracoa. If you liked him, I'm sure he must have been a really nice man

7. Dracoa

Dracoa Well-Known Member

Thing is, I wasn't really all that close to him, I didn't dislike him either, but it's family. Apparently one of my cousins it taking it much harder than expected. My uncle isn't going to be buried, by his request. There's going to be a small get together on Saturday, that I can't really attend due to work, plus I don't have a car of my own right now (using dad's car), so even if I could get off to go up there, I probably could go, but I don't know for certain.

I know that this weekend I'm not going to be on my best game. Next weekend I should be, but this weekend when I'm not in the maze scaring (or directing the kiddies where to go during the day), I'm probably going to be off by myself.

8. Jazzi the Pegasus

Jazzi the Pegasus Something Original

Well my step dad ruined my chances of getting any part of my financial reward refund.....fuck my life

9. Misskin

D: how?! parents aren't supposed to be able to handle that kind of stuff without your input (or at least I thought that was how the financial aid system worked)

10. Jazzi the Pegasus

I'm laveled a dependent. All they want to do is put it away for when I move out. That much I know. They're not going to waste the money. But they won't even give me part. They were initially going to because they wanted me to pay back my stepdads mom, but my step dad texted my dad and now they won't even give me any part to put away in my own account.

11. Misskin

UHH that's pretty shitty of them to do and honestly I'm not sure I would believe that's what they'd use the money for, but I don't see a way to avoid the issue either. I'm sorry :<

12. RedVixenFur

RedVixenFur Spaintard

I don't know if I'm about to rage or to go outside, find the nearest hill, and roll down laughing. Feminist friend likes on Facebook a sexist joke, nor share to adress the issue, nor comment on it, just liking it. Then you dare to tell a sexist joke in front of her.
    Rage+laugh= raughe, and deal with it.

13. Jazzi the Pegasus

Well I know they have saved money for me. Always have. I trust them in that. I just wish I could have gotten some part of it. But my stwpdad ruined that. :/ by texting my dad about it. Because my dad wanted me to paybacl my steodads mom cuz I borrowed money from her for books....

14. Reptile

Reptile Semi-Professional Butthole Spelunker

Update on this: 500 hours. At the animal shelter. That I already volunteer at...

Robert Thompson and Abylgan like this.
  15. MurphyAlter

MurphyAlter The Floofiest

LOOOOOOL, Okay, now THAT is the best possible outcome, as well as hilarious. Did the judge know you already volunteered there?

16. Reptile

Naw, I guess he just thought he was being karmic

17. Icestar

Icestar Transformers!

i would say that the karma is working for you!

18. Reptile

Seems to be

19. AkaiKitsune

AkaiKitsune Boop

Ever feel like you've made the wrong decisions at every step through life? Feeling it hard right now.

20. MurphyAlter

MurphyAlter The Floofiest

Well, you're a hot cat grabbing her own titties, so that's at least one good decision you've made!

In all seriousness, you shouldn't feel like that. You're super cool! ^^