1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

The "Bad Mood" Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dr. Tran, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Jazzi the Pegasus

Jazzi the Pegasus Something Original

The only thing I'm upset about now is the fact I managed to piss off my boyfriend. AGAIN. Over technical stuff that he took the wrong way. Andover changing the Facebook relationship status. I'm sure before the army he did it. I don't give a shit about it either but it would make me feel more secure if the other fucking girls knew.

2. Misskin

Misskin http://www.furaffinity.net/user/misskin/

Jaz I feel bad saying it, but you really don't seem very happy being with this guy. Maybe I haven't gone back and read enough of your posts, but it seems every time you make one, its about him and not positive. I know whats its like to date a guy in the military (my ex was Navy) but the frustrations that we had were always focused on not seeing each other as much as we wanted, we rarely fought about anything else (whats there to fight about when you're worlds don't intersect anymore). The fact that he doesn't want to make it public that hes in a relationship is very sketchy, my ex made it a priority when he made new friends that they knew who I was as part of introducing himself to them and when I did get to visit we all hung out together. A person whos trying to hide things wouldn't be willing to do that kind of stuff.

Abylgan likes this.
  3. Jazzi the Pegasus

I already know he told a lot of people. It really doesn't matter if he makes it public it just would give me a sense of security. And of course I'm not happy. I don't get to communicate with him enough like I thought I would. I'm not getting g the support he used to give before he deployed. I'm fucking stressed out. I try to tell him that but I'm always afraid he'll just say his stress is worse and in fact it is but that doesn't mean mine isn't justified. I knew it wwould happens but I'm still going to stick it out because I know what he's like when he isn't overseas.

4. MurphyAlter

MurphyAlter The Floofiest

If he says your stress doesn't matter because he has more, you need to dump his ass faster than a clever simile.

gerbilfluff and Abylgan like this.
  5. Reptile

Reptile Semi-Professional Butthole Spelunker

Jazzi, the separation doesn't necessarily need to be a negative thing. Maybe it could be used as an opportunity to become more secure in and of yourself.

Abylgan and Jazzi the Pegasus like this.
  6. Jazzi the Pegasus

He doesn't ever say that. It was a heat of the moment. I'm waiting for him to apologize. The only reason we had thestupid argument because iI'm too chicken now to tell him I love him after I accidently said it without knowing how I felt. I feel like I botched it up then. I knew it was going to be stressful and I'm a strong woman. I can handle it. There is a breaking point for me but it has not been reached and it's only been a month. I have 8 more to go. I have faith in us. I understand he's in a warzone. It's just been hard.

7. Z'haruul

Z'haruul Member

I'm sending warm Khajiiti hugs to anyone who wants them. I'm really bad with words of comfort so I'm afriad I might not be the best of comfort. I tend to put my foot in my muzzle. X_x

I think I made an ass out of myself today. There was this really hot and very nice cashier my hubby and I met at Smash Burger and I swear s/he might be trans, I could be very very wrong but I got this vibe. His/her name was Falxcia and I think I saw a binder under his/her shirt when s/he had to reach up to get something, but I'm not sure. I kept looking over at him/her because I was lets just say very smitten by him/her. I hope s/he don't think I was staring, I really wasn't. I wanted to ask but my heart felt like it was going erupt out of my chest and my legs felt like 30 pound weights each. X_X I'm such a scardy cat.

8. SnowLycan

SnowLycan ☆*:.。.Mahou shoujo.。.:*☆

I seriously starting to think my parents enjoy preventing any progression in my life or to help me get over my depression.

9. Eloe Elwe

Eloe Elwe White Muzzle Coyote

*offers condolences, sympathy, and hugs to those who need them above*

As for me... I regret braking up with WillowCat, earlier this month. I miss the snuggles, even though they were not very often.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2014
  10. Misskin

aw hun don't think that way. My parents shelter me pretty badly too, but that's only because they love me and want me to be safe.
    Your parents are probably just afraid to let you go and maybe trying to keep you dependent on them

11. Jazzi the Pegasus

O yrsh and my tattoo appointment is next Friday. I hope I can scrounge up an additional $120-$150 by then as I have $230 currently

12. Reptile

What are you getting?

13. Jazzi the Pegasus

The shield from the inside of Stephen King's Eye of the Dragon.
    Just worried I won't have enough. That, and my bank added $25 to my credit card payment even though I paid last month on time :[ It takes 1-2 days for it to update though because I paid on Saturday and so Sunday was an off day. But it's still stupid.

14. Reptile

Google gives me nothing, do you have an image? And if it turns out you're short, you could always start with just the line work and the have the shading/color done later.

15. Jazzi the Pegasus

[​IMG]

16. Reptile

That's pretty cool

17. SnowLycan

SnowLycan ☆*:.。.Mahou shoujo.。.:*☆

Even if it's love it clearly doesn't feel like it. I am old enough to fend for myself my depression is partly caused by them also. So when I finally get to spread my wings I'll be long gone.

18. PrincessGustopher

PrincessGustopher The Fluffiest Fluff Butt

I have a very bad feeling in the pit of my stomach my friends just ruined a good thing i had going with another friend of mine.

If so, I'm never speaking to them again for pushing this whole thing when it was never even thing making my other friend feel uncomfortable and me too. Im on the verge of tears with no one really to go too and I need to sign off soon since I have school in the morning.

I don't feel well over this. I think I might puke.

19. Misskin

Don't worry too much about it. As long as your friend has a mind of their own, good judgment and cares about your friendship, nothing anyone else can say could ruin it.

20. PrincessGustopher

PrincessGustopher The Fluffiest Fluff Butt

Im trying real hard not to worry about it but with how my friends were doing things it makes me worry. They keep referring her to as my secret girlfriend and she's not, not even close.

It's a cute joke because me and her are so close but now it's just...they need to calm down about it because as soon as she was invited into the big chat to meet people they all jumped on it. Yes I care a lot for her, almost 7 years of friendship and her saving my life can create such a special bond. I love her a lot and would even take a bullet for her but we're not dating. I don't think that would ever happen. Sure it would be cool but I very highly immensely doubt it and that's okay. I don't want to ruin the friendship we have especially since we'll be meeting for the first time in mid october.

Idk. I feel like if they keep this up it could ruin something.