1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

The "Bad Mood" Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dr. Tran, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Exeter

Exeter Cuddly, Snuggly, Slutty Dragon

D:

That's brutal >< Hopefully you'll get a chance to see what you did wrong ><

2. Misskin

Misskin http://www.furaffinity.net/user/misskin/

he's completely change the way he does the test, he didn't even hand it back during class just the answer sheets. I think he has noticed people using old tests to study from, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with that everyone does it old tests are supposed to be study material

Exeter likes this.
  3. Exeter

If you can't learn from your mistakes what's the point in being allowed to make mistakes in the first place???? Stupid teachers... Probably just trying to keep the test contents confidential because he can't be bothered to make up a new test next year ><

gerbilfluff and Abylgan like this.
  4. Misskin

TRUTH

5. Abylgan

Abylgan Enigma

My last physics professor wouldn't let us keep our graded tests. If we wanted to see them, we had to schedule office time and could only look at them with him there. My opinion was that if you're doing that so you can re-use tests, stop being a lazy ass and remake them every year. Still, he was one of my best teachers. Brutal, strict, difficult, demanding, hard grader... and I learned a shit ton. Plus at the end of the semester he acknowledged he had been hard on us and gave us +5 points directly to our class grade, pushing me to an A. (Plus he was actually pretty cute and that was distracting, but that's beside the point >.> )

Misskin likes this.
  6. MurphyAlter

MurphyAlter The Floofiest

Okay, at this point I'm going to give you some unpleasant advice. You need to tell those friends to fuck off, or you'll get rid of them. Messing with your phone and trying to force sexuality into a casual friendship when they know you're asexual is NOT OKAY. These are both WAAAAAY over the line. If they don't get the hint, feel free to fuck with their phones and delete all their shit right fucking back, because according to them, that's what friends do.

I would probably never talk to someone again if they fucked with my phone, and in most romantic relationships, that's a huge dealbreaker. I don't wanna see you putting up with something from your friends that most wouldn't put up with from a spouse.

ObeyTheSnarf and gerbilfluff like this.
  7. vahaala

vahaala Nobody wants him, he just stares at the world...

Hmph. Apparently I'm not important enough for my father to call me or even god damn text me with birthday wishes. I know we do not see each other often enough, but he could at least send a short 3-word text, or hell - even if he didn't had money on phone he could leave a sheet of paper with these on the table when he got back home. I did not expect presents, I did not expect anything from him - I just wanted him to remember. But he's been always a jerk when it came to any kind of anniversaries so I'm not really surprised. *sigh*

8. Misskin

[​IMG]

9. Exeter

That's terrible >< I hope that your forum friends wishing you a happy birthday helped a little ><

10. Icestar

Icestar Transformers!

[​IMG]

11. ObeyTheSnarf

ObeyTheSnarf Loser no longer living in my parents' garage

I have a god damn kidney infection, and I'm now I'm on my 3rd antibiotic.... (4th if you count what I was on for that UTI a while back, since my doctor thinks it's the same infecting organism)

If this doesn't work or if my condition suddenly worsens (if I develop a fever or start throwing up, basically) I'm looking at a hospital stay, not sure for how long but I seriously don't have time to be sick right now...

12. Exeter

Get better and take whatever they tell you to >< This forum needs you in top shape, that's an order solider! And who has time to be sick, honestly. Get healthy quick ><

ObeyTheSnarf likes this.
  13. SnowLycan

SnowLycan ☆*:.。.Mahou shoujo.。.:*☆

I'm in such a downer mood today I just feel the world is against me. But other than the problems with everyday life the thing that gets me totally down is when things are taken away from me. My grandma gets taken from me only a month ago now all the stuff we have been doing to help our dog we are told that she will deteriorate until she dies.
    So bummed right now.
    。・゜・
    (ノД`)・゜・。

14. Reptile

Reptile Semi-Professional Butthole Spelunker

I hate that for you, it's never easy losing a dog.

15. SnowLycan

What's worse is she is such a character. She acts like she a sassy missy but in such a cute way. She even shuts doors on people when having a tantrum.

16. Reptile

Yeah, dogs have a massive spectrum of personalities. I hope in the very least it's as painless as possible for her.

17. SnowLycan

I hope so to but I am not sure starving to death and not being able to poop isn't a nice way to go.

18. Reptile

If that's the situation, then perhaps euthanasia might be the better option.

Jazzi the Pegasus likes this.
  19. ObeyTheSnarf

ObeyTheSnarf Loser no longer living in my parents' garage

Also since I'm sick, I can't toy... and toying is how I deal with bottom dysphoria. When I shove stuff in my man cooch and it feels nice it at least feels like my vagina is doing something fucking useful...
    I have a REALLY hard time getting off without my toys, and last time I managed to achieve orgasm (by grinding on a pillow, no toy) I ended up in serious pain and that's when I went to the ER for the second time. Soooo I'm basically screwed. :(
    It really bothers me that I can't just jerk off like a cisguy and be done with it. Even when I can toy, it takes FOREVER and I can only do it twice a day tops due to time constraints, and that's on the best of days.

TL;DR I'm sick, I'm horny, and I'm sad. :(

On the plus side, when I DO toy it feels hella nice on my little dick now, since it's gotten so much bigger but isn't as oversensitive as it was for a while. :) Maybe once this shit blows over I should spend a Saturday or Sunday in bed with my toys...

20. SnowLycan

But but she won't be able to tell us if she wants to pass on though. That's why I hate the euthanasia method. *cry*