1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

The "Bad Mood" Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dr. Tran, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Reptile

Reptile Semi-Professional Butthole Spelunker

Just a warning then, I haven't seen my mother since I left when I was 15 and I'm still somehow managed to get stuck managing her debt when she died.

2. Vitani

Vitani Tertiary antagonist

Honestly, I'd rather manage her debt than deal with her nastiness, and calling me worthless and useless because I can't give her money the second she demands it from me.

3. Reptile

Well, my trip has been called off.

4. Abylgan

Abylgan Enigma

What happened?

5. Reptile

Because me and happiness just don't have anything to do with each other. You'd think I'd have learned that when it was beaten ans burned into me as a kid, but I guess idiots never learn.

6. Reptile

man, It's times like these that my veins really get ichy
    And it'd probably be a good idea for me to stop over sharing.

7. Z'haruul

Z'haruul Member

vahaala likes this.
  8. MurphyAlter

MurphyAlter The Floofiest

Wow. First time ever I regretted my age. Went on a walking tour with a bunch of friends, which ends at a bar. I knew this ahead of time, so I didn't bring any money, but the first thing you see when you arrive at the bar is a glass-front fridge with soda in it. All 15 of my friends (as well as the two tour guides) went in the bar to drink, and I just had to walk away, because I didn't think there'd be anything for me. I made some lame excuse about being sweaty and wanting to go home and change, and hated myself all the way to the RaceTrac, where I got my free coffee. That made me feel better.

And of course, I get home and realize I still had a dollar in my wallet, which probably would have covered a soda, or at least a water at the bar....

9. Velixer

Velixer The Musical Draconic Muse

Typical shit day was shit.
    - Girlfriend was majorly upset and said some hurtful things to me unintentionally
    - Girlfriends car broke down

10. Jazzi the Pegasus

Jazzi the Pegasus Something Original

And here I am....contantly worried about my bf, school, and finances xD

11. Reptile

Have you thought about looking in to any of those support groups for the partners of servicemen?

12. Jazzi the Pegasus

Oh yes. They made it worse :confused:

13. Reptile

Well, that's no bueno. Just remember what I said, about the ones he cares the most being the ones he pushes away. That's what a soldier does. You won't be able to understand all the decisions he makes, and if staying with him is what you choose, you very well may have to fight for it.

14. Jazzi the Pegasus

I always wonder if it will be worth the fight and he appreciates my efforts....[​IMG]

15. Reptile

Well, its gonna take patience, sacrifice, patience, hard work, and some more patience. But there's a line that you're gonna have to find to yourself. He deserves your support, even when he pretends not to want or need it. But you don't deserve to have to destroy yourself to give it.

Jazzi the Pegasus likes this.
  16. GuyStripes

GuyStripes An automatonic shark pirate

I think I'm done with social interactions. There's just nothing that interests or excites me anymore. People lose interest in you once you stop doing favors for them. I'm being labeled as the bad guy for pushing people out when they're trying to pry into my buisness. It's just one dull, boring day after another.

Even here, it's boring as fuck. I keep saying those thousand posts and 500 likes can't come quick enough, and it's holding true. I was going to leave this site once I got all the achievements anyway, but it's taking too damn long.

17. Caracal

Caracal Warm-blooded Cat Furniture

Somehow I managed to puncture a hole through my thumbnail. I have no idea how, but it hurts like the dickens.

RedVixenFur likes this.
  18. Blinding

Blinding Well-Known Member

I know this feeling all to well, so at the very least you're not alone.

Lizzy sprung more suicidal bullshit on me yesterday and told me that Brit guy is lashing out at her, which I took as meaning, well, you know, lashing out, and I tried to reason with her that right now what her focus should be on is improving her mental health and seeking professional help and not trying to right her wrong, which got me no where, which I then in turn got super argumentative about ("I'm not going to just sit here and watch you destroy yourself over this.") Then I talked to Brit guy (he contacted me first, if that even matters,) and he was confused as to why she was saying he was lashing out, that he wasn't yelling at her or anything like that, but that he was obviously hurt by what she did and that was showing through in their conversations. And after talking with him I knew I had crossed a line with her, and sure enough, she wants to not talk to me for a while. I had him relay a message to her for me and apologized to him for obviously getting too involved in something that I have no place in. Sigh.

19. YogSothoth

YogSothoth Most definitely a vagina wielder

@Caracal : that does indeed sound painful.. Ouch!

Caracal likes this.
  20. Reptile

People who look at hardships like some kind of competition rub me the wrong way. I understand people are needing for attention, but for someone to actually want problems in their lives baffles me.