1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

The "Bad Mood" Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dr. Tran, Aug 5, 2014.

1. logitech

logitech dis my jam

Just had to throw away three bottles of BD "water lube". Probably have at least two more than are questionable but I didn't bother opening them. :\

2. logitech

logitech dis my jam

I wouldn't be surprised if the reformulation was partly because of the watery transformation it goes through after sitting...

3. flapper72

flapper72 Well-Known Member

I've got a bottle of lube water that I'm probably going to toss at some point. It's the new formula too but I have another 2 bottles of the new stuff and it's great. Hit or miss it seems, when it really shouldn't be.

4. Jazzi the Pegasus

Jazzi the Pegasus Something Original

I haven't bought any of the new lube.

5. Vitani

Vitani Tertiary antagonist

Ewww so the new stuff is hit or miss?

I just had to throw away 4 bottles of that BD crap...I'm so sick of wasting my money...I ordered some nice lube from Pure Romance, since my friend hosts sex toy parties from them, and I got to see firsthand how great that stuff was :) It's called 'Just Like Me'

6. SnowLycan

SnowLycan ☆*:.。.Mahou shoujo.。.:*☆

Well the lube in my friends order leaked everywhere. Not a nice surprise to dig all your toys out of something that looked like an extreme bukkakae session.
    But is the new lube really that bad because they have put some on order for me.

7. Poster Nutbag

Poster Nutbag Prefers the company of snakes over bees

I've yet to get any that are unusable of the dozen or so I've used, but it does seem a little inconsistent… some bottles are much thinner or thicker than others.

8. SnowLycan

Maybe they haven't got the consistency down yet. Unless it's depending on which group of dragons are making it. Some might make it better than others.

9. logitech

logitech dis my jam

All my bottles of the new stuff have been fine. It's leaps and bounds better than what I had before (even when it was brand new).

For me, comparing the new stuff to the old is like comparing good lube to "water" lube.

SnowLycan likes this.
  10. Sparkle-chan

Sparkle-chan ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ

I can't play the Sims 4 right now because Origin is down. o(╥﹏╥)o

I didn't know it had to be always online.

11. SnowLycan

This is why I don't like origin because yes it always has to be online.

12. logitech

logitech dis my jam

And origin is pretty much always offline.

13. othersounds

othersounds Guest

My brain just received too much information it could handle. It's currently on overdrive and I don't know how to stop it. Deep breaths, deep breaths...

14. logitech

logitech dis my jam

Told off a good friend of mine after they used the "you're so nice/cute" line on me. I'm seriously so fucking tired of hearing that from everyone I know. I'm like, the black sheep of several groups of friends. Even the completely socially inept stereotypical nerd/gamer has a steady relationship and I'm sitting here wondering what the fuck I'm doing wrong.

I don't even fucking know anymore. This weekend was going so well and now I can't decide whether I want to punch the wall or cry.

RedVixenFur likes this.
  15. RedVixenFur

RedVixenFur Spaintard

Don't punch the wall, punch life.
    Learn to take hits to the chin and stand up for yourself. Solitude is not meant to be suffered but to allow you to grow as a whole person.
    Cheers.

16. logitech

logitech dis my jam

That's not any better or different than what I've already heard. I've been at this for 10 years, I don't need a pep talk, I need a fucking break.

17. RedVixenFur

RedVixenFur Spaintard

Sorry if it sounded rough or cliché. Was intended to look more like this ↓ But I'm not a fan of kisses and sweet cheering XDDDD
    [​IMG]

18. vahaala

vahaala Nobody wants him, he just stares at the world...

Why everything in my house has to fall apart D: Two days ago pipe broke upstairs, flooding half the kitchen (thankfully anything electronic is still okay... But some of the roof there fell down when the flood happened) and today something short-circuited in the electric installation, resulting in no power in like half of the house.

tfw when you have to reroute power from working areas to non-working areas with a extension cord like in survival game of sorts :C

19. AkaiKitsune

AkaiKitsune Boop

Apart from the damage, that actually sounds like a pretty cool immersion experience.

vahaala likes this.
  20. DameKathryn

DameKathryn Well-Known Member

You need to be civil.

I shouldn't have to remind you that the very purpose of this thread is to express yourself and talk about your current issues. You all need to be allowed to talk without being criticized for how you handle your business. It is also inappropriate for others to get enjoyment from watching the scuffle from the sidelines and egging it on. We should be beyond this.

Warnings have been given and all posts relating have been deleted. If anyone has any issue please message me personally.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2015