1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

The "Bad Mood" Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dr. Tran, Aug 5, 2014.

1. MurphyAlter

MurphyAlter The Floofiest

BACK ON TOPIC!

My damn glasses broke.

2. SnowLycan

SnowLycan ☆*:.。.Mahou shoujo.。.:*☆

How much will it cost to get them repaired? Or you could treat yourself to a new pair. ;D

3. Poster Nutbag

Poster Nutbag Prefers the company of snakes over bees

Bwahhhhh.... Getting really sick of my job as of late... Been getting really worried about the future and not knowin what I want to do in the long run, regretting taking a break from school. I do not want to be a drywaller my whole life, but I've fallen into a bit of a trap relying on the money and getting stuck in a complacent routine.

At least my coworker were in good spirits today.

4. SnowLycan

Darling I did all the studying I needed to get into a good position in a higher paying job, but due to the lack of jobs in my country and my confidence at an all time low I am stuck as a sales clerk. Not a position I was hoping to be in or at least be stuck in.
    But hang in there I am sure something will pop up eventually.

5. Compsense

Compsense :3c

Monday, I broke up with my boyfriend of two years. I think it's the hardest thing I've ever had to say or do to someone. It'd been coming for a while, for a variety of reasons, but the breakup certainly came as a surprise to him. I'm hoping, if nothing else, he manages to recover from it swiftly.

6. gerbilfluff

gerbilfluff .

Erghhh I've just gotta get this off my chest, I don't know where else to talk about it... I can't stand the apartment I'm living in anymore.

Moved in a year and a half ago, everything's peachy, no troubles-- the place has concrete walls, so s'all cozy, my guy and I can bang as loud as we want... Until the day comes when I find a corner in my bedroom that didn't get the soundproof treatment somehow. And I realize that the shaky humming sound I thought some appliance in the house was making? No. That's a KID. Next door. Crying.

Now that I know what that sound is, I'm hearing almost nonstop. Jeez, what's up with this kid?

So I'm lying in bed one day, listening to the wailing going on, AGAIN, and suddenly--

"IF YOU DON'T FUCKING SHUT UP I'M GETTING THE BELT *AGAIN!* YOU FUCKING WANT THAT?!"

Oh.

......ohhhh.

Now, if I'd've been smart, I would a remembered my phone has a Record Audio function. If I knew what I was *supposed* to do, I'd've called the police right off the bat. But I didn't know, so I just lie there with my eyes popped open. And go to the apartment office as soon as I can toss on a bathrobe to tell them what's up.

Apparently, some snooping outside their apartment's front door got 'em enough evidence to call Child Services on the gal's ass who lives there. Which is cool and all. But guess who their informant is for whether this lady's not still beating her kid? Yup. Me.

And for weeks now, I've gotten to hear all the ways a parent can be horrible to their kid *without* actual direct threats of violence, which is what I need before I can call the police. Screams and thumps could be anything, no matter how often I hear them. Boy, do I hear 'em. And the crying. *God* but that kid never stops crying.

I used to like my apartment.

7. SnowLycan

@Compsense Well I am hoping you can both recover quickly and nothing bitter comes between you two. *hugs* It still must be hard though.
    @gerbilfluff It must be totally terrible especially when you can't do anything about it. This another reason why I don't like social services because unless a kid is beaten mere inches from death then that's when they'll finally do something about it.

Compsense and gerbilfluff like this.
  8. Exeter

Exeter Cuddly, Snuggly, Slutty Dragon

I'm hoping this is the start of something good for you. That was a big decision, and I hope it's something you come to be proud of. Keep moving forward and try again :)

Compsense likes this.
  9. Compsense

Compsense :3c

Thanks you two <3 you're sweet. By the end, I was fairly emotionally checked out of the relationship, so the breakup felt more liberating than anything else. Maybe, hopefully, he and I can be friends again in the future.

Exeter and SnowLycan like this.
  10. flapper72

flapper72 Well-Known Member

Just had to fire 2 admins from my server because of a new mess in the jumping community... I don't care really. fuck em.

11. Eloe Elwe

Eloe Elwe White Muzzle Coyote

Just a random angry....
    Having boyfriend problems today, nothing really serious, but irritating none the less.
    Jeeze, I'm not even sure why we have to be mad at each other. He calls me up on the phone, with a random petty complaint about want we each had planed earlier in the day, then hangs up before I can answer. When I call back, he won't answer. He has done this a couple times before, and I'm getting tired of it. So,.........I shutoff my phone.
    Yeah it's probably a bit childish, but I still a bit pissed about it. Enough to walk away, but I love him enough to stick it out.
    It all boils down to money problems, and I still don't have work. I owe a lot of money, and my current employer owes me money but I won't see it for some time yet.
    So instead I'm just going to sit here, drink some cheap purple Merlot, and hope things look better in the morning.

12. DameKathryn

DameKathryn Well-Known Member

I am so frustrated with the Packers loss. I knew the Seahawks had the chops to come back from 16-0 but just the way they lost. Winning to overtime in the last five minutes, losing in overtime. Has me feeling salty.

In other news, I've been really depressed lately. Whenever I've been alone I have just slipped into a near-suicidal depression. I haven't been able to vocalize it because whenever I'm with someone who I could tell I feel substantially less depressed just by being near them and talking to them.

I'm hoping it passes.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2015
  13. Poster Nutbag

Poster Nutbag Prefers the company of snakes over bees

Feeling the same way about the Packers loss... You could measure the salt in gallons...

In more on topic news, I've started to really dread spending time with my family... Playful comments I would usually find funny are leaving me super pissed off, and the overall demeanour that each of them have has just become unbearable. It feels like its me that's being ridiculous though... Like yesterday, I planned on making a nice steak dinner for everyone, but they decided to start cooking everything while I was in the basement doing other things... I had bought brown button mushrooms for this dinner, and my sister said something along the lines of "why would you get brown ones, why would we want something different?" Which for some reason made me just absolutely irate... To the point that I went to the basement and spent the whole night there without talking to anyone or eating anything. In hindsight, I know that I shouldn't get so mad over something so trivial, but the whole situation left me in a genuine rage.

Exeter likes this.
  14. Exeter

Exeter Cuddly, Snuggly, Slutty Dragon

I know the feeling there, like you know they're going to set you off at some point so you start off just waiting for it, and everything seems to confirm your suspicions? There have been a lot of nights spent with family where I knew people were going to press my buttons. In those situations, I never really know if I'm setting myself up for disaster or if I'm actually right to start off waiting to get pissed off. I may just be my own worst enemy, it's hard to say. People can certainly be careless sometimes.

15. SnowLycan

I have the family issue everyday cause sadly I still live with them. Don't get me wrong I love them as they are my folks but the negative attitude to everything I do has just ruined my very soul. You also can't move out in this country unless you're with a partner and being around people just agitates me beyond no end.

As you know I want to go to Japan. But all the time with my depression and the toxic input (I've found out it's called from the forum) it's like what's the point you'll never get there. So I just bust into tears because I know its true. My confidence is so crushed its microscopic and another thing that is stopping me from up and leaving is getting a passport. All because I know my folks won't give me the paperwork I need if I ask them.

16. MurphyAlter

So apparently, the reason my new battery died within a week is because it doesn't have a heat sink or temperature sensor built in. In other words, it fried itself, and would be a fire hazard to even plug in. Yay. Now I need to contact the company and tell them to send a refund instead of a replacement, since a new one will almost certainly do the same damn thing. The refund email with creative engrish gives me no hope.

ObeyTheSnarf likes this.
  17. MurphyAlter

Oh, and I still need to pay to get a properly-made battery. Probably $70+

18. Velixer

Velixer The Musical Draconic Muse

I'm really starting to question my capabilities at being successful at what I do...I'm honestly kind of depressed atm

19. Misskin

Misskin http://www.furaffinity.net/user/misskin/

Vel, as long as you have a passion for the subject, you can't go wrong. Yea, formal education can really hold people back from what they're meant to do, but its something to be conjured as proof that you're willing to do whatever it takes to get your dream job/profession/something.

this semester I'm taking organic chemistry two after failing it 3 or 4 times. Don't call it quits

Velixer and Exeter like this.
  20. ObeyTheSnarf

ObeyTheSnarf Loser no longer living in my parents' garage

Having a fight with my boyfriend. Not sure if we're gonna make it through that, it's really early in the relationship (as in, barely over a week). :(