1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

The "Bad Mood" Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dr. Tran, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Xephose

Xephose My neck cracks really loud

That was mostly grumpy orgasm-denied me talking. To clarify, she does have a normal sleep schedule, and as it turns out she was roasting a ham. It's very against her normal behavior patterns, and so I was a bit ragey.

2. MurphyAlter

MurphyAlter The Floofiest

My mom told me I could sleep in and she'd drive herself to work, but then she dragged me out of bed to drive her to work so I could go get the oil changed.

HOWEVER, this led to a nice series of things, which I will cover in the GOOD mood thread :3

Exeter likes this.
  3. Searlefm

Searlefm Well-Known Member

so wisdom tooth #2 is now abscessed.

*grumble from under a pile of blankets*

4. Rassandra Gendal

Rassandra Gendal Well-Known Member

Got all four of mine cut out about 2-3 months ago....hang in there :U

It was actually not THAT bad of an experience for me, although I was put under full IV Anesthesia, 30 minutes afterwards, I was wheeled out of the office in a wheelchair and then immediately on my feet steady. Couldn't talk because I had to keep cotton balls in my mouth, so I downloaded a Text-To-Speech app onto my phone and typed out on that to communicate after being told to "Try not to grunt out your words so much" since it was shifting the cottonballs.....used that for a day.

Tea and Tofu was also a nice change in diet (also the homemade fruit smoothies and fresh pasta :D)

5. BorisLover

BorisLover ~ Lusty little minx ~

Boris is pissed off today.
    Boyfriend seems to be getting annoyed at everything that I say or do, making me feel like a thick skulled fucking idiot.
    Embarrassing me in public. Snapping at me at every corner and wondering why I don't feel like talking.
    Meant to cook tonight but now im really not in the fucking mood.
    Like I'm not TRYING to be annoying but he's like 'its starting to annoy me when you don't get things. Or say random things'.
    sorry?

Fuck off. Seriously. This is bullshit. He would NOT like ot if I said 'its annoying when you don't listen'.
    He'd take massive offence to it.
    ~~

It's also getting me down how critical I am of situations and people's actions.
    Like I saw some dick head over on gb admit they might drink drive and I exploded inside.
    Like, I get ANGRY at stupidity. No matter where I see. I get ANGRY at how ooblivious and fucking SELFISH people APPEAR these days.
    I get angry over how fucking materialistic this world is.
    I can't seem to really let it go either. Everything I read and see is collected and piled in my mind. I remember it. And I have noone to vent to.
    It's like being sad about things in the world.
    But it feels I've began to develop a complex over it.

6. vahaala

vahaala Nobody wants him, he just stares at the world...

Just had a phone call with my grandparents, they claimed I'm a failure and I suck and I disappointed them hard for not being able to make a living. They don't understand a shit about my current situatuion and my problems/issues, nor the fact I earn shit currently. Yet they expect me to fix my house completely, which would take gargantuar amounts of money, and to live with parents for all the time just because I have a house which will later belong to me. Spoiler - it's not really worth investing into, because 1. the amount of money required would be way too high for the effect and 2. it still has fucked up construction. The room layout, the height and size and shape of the rooms is bad. (Toilet in small 1x1x2m closet under the stairs? Excellent idea! Rooftop at height where I have to curl up to not hit it with my head? Excellent idea as well!) I don't want to live here. Also they don't understand I DON'T WANT TO LIVE WITH MY PARENTS FOR ETERNITY.

God, I'm so pissed off now. Grandparents pull shit like this regurarly, reminding me that I'm not worth anything in their eyes.

7. Reptile

Reptile Semi-Professional Butthole Spelunker

Kick him in the dick

Rassandra Gendal likes this.
  8. Rassandra Gendal

IMO? He sounds like he's the type to want everything his way, including you, and that kind of person is something you should stay far away from in my experience. I actually roomed with a guy like that, though he actually turned out to have a few mental issues.

Since when does a person need approval from the older generations? If they claim you're a failure, in those circumstances, tell them they failed at learning how the world has changed. Obviously they don't get that people aren't throwing tons of money at whoever walks in their doors asking for a job.

9. Xephose

Xephose My neck cracks really loud

What a coincidence, I too have shitty grandparents.

Grandpa on my father's side is a racist and a blood purist. Seriously, he is obsessed with bloodline, to the point where I always got preferential treatment to my cousins growing up because my cousins were adopted. As such, he is also obsessed with any one of my shortcomings, because someone of his blood couldn't possible be a failure. I'm bad at fishing? Better take me out onto the lake at 5 am with no breakfast and not bring me back until noon to rectify that. I'm not good at golf? Too bad, we're spending the next few hours at the driving range so you an improve. I'm not bilingual? Better ream my ass about that too (Even though Gramps isn't bilingual himself...). I broke my glasses and I'm saving up to get a new pair? "You need glasses dammit, you can't just be walking around without them". Oh gee, I'll just wear my broken pair then grandpa.

He also constantly compares me to my father (a drug dealer, left my mom and never paid child support) and every time I do something or am something he perceives as wrong, he'll frame it as if it's because that very thing led my father to his current line of behavior, such as the bilingual thing.

Then there's my Grandmother on my father's side, who I'm actually not related to because Gramps kicked out my real grandma shortly after she was diagnosed with blood cancer because she stopped putting up with his bull. New Grandma holds Gramps on the highest of pedestals. He can do no wrong in her eyes, and as far as she's concerned (yes, she's actually said this) nothing he says is ever wrong, even from a factual standpoint.

The two of them together are extremely pissed that I'm an atheist, and not good christians like them. When I was younger and didn't have as much choice as to whether or not I had to deal with them, so whenever I was to visit them there would be bible readings and constant verse quotations if I said something they disagreed with. See a rainbow outside? God put it there so he could remind himself not to flood the Earth again, despite any inaccuracies I can point out in the story that are obviously wrong.

Essentially, it all came to a head when my Granddad tried to basically buy my soul, for lack of a better term. He said that as long as I really converted to christianity, he would pay the entirety of my student loan, because no atheist would be receiving charity from him. I told him to fuck off and not talk to me again until he's pulled his and his wife's head out his ass, move out of the 16th century and move into the modern world. I still get emails from them telling about the power of prayer and how I need to convert, but I've never had to actually speak to them since. It was quite a relieving experience to tell them off actually.

Caracal, Wolfcat and Exeter like this.
  10. MurphyAlter

You could tell them you'll be inheriting their house first. :D

11. Serathaiya

Serathaiya Draenei Tail Puller.

Arrgh...I was taking pics of myself and took some I liked enough that I was gonna post them on the forum...but I deleted them accidentally like an idiot. Here's to hoping I can recover them.

Exeter likes this.
  12. Exeter

Exeter Cuddly, Snuggly, Slutty Dragon

On the plus side you're still gorgeous so you can always take more :)

Serathaiya likes this.
  13. Serathaiya

Serathaiya Draenei Tail Puller.

@Exeter True but I'm very picky and hate cameras. :p

Exeter likes this.
  14. Reptile

Reptile Semi-Professional Butthole Spelunker

I value brevity, so I won't take much of your time. Any advice I could offer any one is gonna boil down to the same thing anyway. It can always be worse, so no matter how bad it is, its always better.

Serathaiya likes this.
  15. BorisLover

I feel like I only really tell you guys the bad aspects of my partner, and that makes me sad.
    It doesn't excuse what happened and he did get a talking to though.

Also annoyed that I let a stupid issue on fb get to me so much.
    Facebook is stupid. Well... not all of it. I find the funniest stuff on there. But, some people are.

16. Rassandra Gendal

Social Media is a bit of a cesspool. Nearly the whole spectrum flocks to it, but the worst are more or less free to be loud and proud, because "free speech" means freedom to verbally and emotionally tear apart whoever they want to them......

BorisLover likes this.
  17. BorisLover

Worded it perfectly.
    What I got upset with was when I caught out my partner telling me one day 'this chick is a fucking skank all she does is post photos of her tits'.
    Then another day I happened to come across this skank and discovered my partner 'liked' her photos.

I was not happy.
    Now, I am not being /that girl/ that doesn't let my bf have female friends or doesn't allow him to look at other women.
    But .
    When he, the man I am partnered with, is encouraging the disgusting lowlife behavior of females that I so dearly loath, then I get pissed. Fast.

Then it spiralled into a combination of anger. Insecurity (because I struggle with femininity), and disappointment ultimately.

When I confronted him, he fiercely denys it.
    I have the proof. But idk. For some reason I didn't feel the need to show him. I just said 'well. I saw it. It's there'.
    Even more hurtful these photos were taken while I was away in the middle of buttfuck nowhere.

But it also began the circulation of how much I HATE first world society attitudes (yes even mine when I'm caught off guard). We're so disgustingly spoilt and take way too much for granted, and of course, abuse that 'freedom' to ridiculous extents of stupidity.

18. Rassandra Gendal

Ask me what I hate most, above all, and if I am being completely honest with you that day. This will be the TL,DR of what comes out of my mouth.

19. BDCA

BDCA The Tallest Staff Member

Found out exactly what I mean to a "close friend" today.

A few weeks ago I asked them to do something small for me but it would mean a lot, they agreed to do it, but they never did it. I asked again today if they could do it, and they basically said they won't do it/cant be bothered.

They then have the nerve a few hours later to ask me for a favor to send them some stuff and borrow them some cash.

Yea, guess I found out how much I'm really worth. I don't like to brag about my financial situation as I've worked very hard in getting my business to where it is, but I guess others just see me as a walking ATM now.

20. MurphyAlter

I hope they really needed that money. It'd serve them right.

Exeter and Abylgan like this.