1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

The "Bad Mood" Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dr. Tran, Aug 5, 2014.

1. AkaiKitsune

AkaiKitsune Boop

Celebrity Bruce Jenner recently came out as transsexual and transitioned to female and legally changed her name to Caitlyn, and it's all over celebrity news.

2. Rassandra Gendal

Rassandra Gendal Well-Known Member

Who gives a fuck what the masses say. She wants to be a female? She should have every right to become one so long as that's what she TRULY wants. That's my stance on any case of transexuality (including my own technical transexuality).

3. PrincessGustopher

PrincessGustopher The Fluffiest Fluff Butt

When friend drama physically exhausts you so much you go to bed ridiculously early and just check out mentally for a day.

Between IRL and online stuff, I'm being dragged right into the middle. Oi vay. Although it kinda sucks cause my one friend has pretty much shown no evidence to claim she isn't being manipulative and lying to everyone and what I have seen is pointing in that direction. I don't want to hate her, I want her to state her case because there are so many overlaps in the stories she's told everyone and i don't know the whole story, i just want all the lies to end.

In other news i threw out my hip again by just moving, oh joy.

4. AkaiKitsune

AkaiKitsune Boop

It's one of those days where I hate how so many things remind me of how bad I look.

5. Exeter

Exeter Cuddly, Snuggly, Slutty Dragon

You say bad, I say "different from your expectations." You have to accept that some of us really like the way you look and that's not a bad thing because you wish you were different. It's a good thing to be liked and valued for exactly who you are. Those of us who like you that much already can only be happier for you to look more and more like your ideal self. Appreciate that small, seemingly worthless silver lining, that even the you that doesn't really fit you is a you that's stunningly attractive.

6. Exeter

Found out my sister and mom and stepdad knew about my slutty police outfit somehow. They found it in the bathroom under the sink which I don't remember ever being somewhere I'd left it. They joked about it behind my back and my large, weighty, barrel-chested stepdad often joked about wearing it. All while I wasn't around. It's great to know that I somehow left something embarassing where somebody else could apparently find it and rather than being discreet it became a big joke that I never heard about in two years. Now I'm just horribly embarrassed.

7. AkaiKitsune

AkaiKitsune Boop

*hugs* It sucks that they did that and made you feel that way. At least they seem more accepting about it than a lot of families would be, despite how embarrassing it might be.

8. Exeter

Every time I see my sister all she does is criticize the way I look and find some way to embarrass me. I bought her ice cream today and every little insignificant kindness I pay her just reminds me later when she inevitably pisses me off that it never pays to be nice to her. She spent 15 minutes digging through a packed closet despite my protestations to take some of my star wars memorabilia which I expressly refused to let her take. I eventually let her take two pieces just to get her out of the giant mess she created. Now I'm just brooding and angry...

9. BorisLover

BorisLover ~ Lusty little minx ~

When you come home from work early with a killer headache and fever and all you get is THAT FUCKING BIRD screaming her lungs out.
    Fucking hate living with that thing. Hate it. My ears are ringing now.
    And my fucked housemate wonders why I don't hang out in the main area of the house.
    Because your fucking bird makes me want to punch things ! FUCK.

10. Serathaiya

Serathaiya Draenei Tail Puller.

Oh boy...I just love it when everything seems to be lined up for once and then it shits the bed.

I'm so upset right now I don't even know where to begin but my SO decided to end our relationship last night. It's literally a month until us being together for 3 years and that's living together. I have to admit I didn't think I'd flip but I did, then I felt guilty and then nothing but an empty sadness. Once again I poured myself a stiff drink...and another....and another...now there's an empty 26 beside me..I'm really hungover and tired. I don't usually cry about anything but I did, twice. I phoned my brother piss drunk at 3:30AM and talked to him about it...gave me some interesting insight.

Now that the seething rage is gone I'm full of regret...I don't know if it's because I recently told her I'm bi to an extent, or that I would consider having sex with a really feminine dude if I was single or what. It seems like every time I pour my heart out to someone they abuse the opportunity. She knows practically everything about me. When I ask her why she avoids the question but I think she cheated. I put 2 and 2 together and realized that lately she's been working out a lot and paying a lot more attention to herself when she goes out. I don't want to think about it too much but it's hard to distract myself.

On the bright side this opens up new opportunities that I wanted to explore...but not until I get over this first.

Can't fucking believe it. Hopefully you guys are having better luck than I am.

11. Reptile

Reptile Semi-Professional Butthole Spelunker

You guys ever heard that saying life sucks and then you die? Anybody know when that second part is supposed to kick in?

Exeter likes this.
  12. Xephose

Xephose My neck cracks really loud

After you burn life's house down with combustible lemons it might get sick of your shit. Generally though it's when life's decided it's had enough of kicking you in the nuts.

AkaiKitsune likes this.
  13. AkaiKitsune

AkaiKitsune Boop

Bluuuuhh, feeling shiiiit about my body again.

14. Corbett

Corbett Well-Known Member

-sigh- things went down hill quick in the past 48 hours. My family dynamic is shit especially with my mum. She is so damn spiteful and i am tired of it. Its bad that I treat her like a kid but that is because a 50 year old woman is behaving like a child, all the way down to silent treatment and twisting word around to make herself the victim! I have never had a mum just a person I have had to clean up after that thinks the world owes her something! Its burning down a already unstable home. At least in a small light of hope(?) my father said that when i transfer to Memphis university if we have enough he is wanting me to go live on dorm there. I would at least be out of this house abet struggling and trying to figure out things but, like I remind myself its just 2 more years before my BA is finished. 4 semesters ( not counting summers) and then I'm done with the important part... sigh now Im just debating on buying morrowind on the steam sale...

15. MurphyAlter

MurphyAlter The Floofiest

MY LAST PACKAGE IS DELAYED. FUCK.

16. AkaiKitsune

AkaiKitsune Boop

Uuuugghh, I'm putting on weight again T~T

17. Searlefm

Searlefm Well-Known Member

i have an extreme exercise plan.
    you can jog over here it may take a few bays and i'll give you cake and cuddled then you can run back and repeat every week end :p

tho more seriously just try to eat a good mix of protein vermin minerals and such that your body needs and then as much fat and carbs as you need to function.
    or you could just be confused why your not fat like i am

18. MurphyAlter

MurphyAlter The Floofiest

MY COMPUTER CASE WON'T BE HERE TIL MONDAY

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKKILLME

19. PrincessGustopher

I really wanna smoke my hookah but it's not as fun without friends. I wish i had IRL friends again meeehhh.

20. PrincessGustopher

Gomen the double post. Not really a bad mood thing more of a miffed sort of thing. I don't think I'll be getting my replacement feetpaws till early or mid August now :/. Haven't heard anything from the maker and they leave for their month long job in Florida tomorrow.

Meh.