1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

The Video Game Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Searlefm, Aug 5, 2014.

?

What are you?

1. Dirty Casual On Console

25 vote(s)
    39.7%
  2. PC Master Race

38 vote(s)
    60.3%
  1. Vael

Vael Active Member

They made a 4 player cooperative game in 2014? I don't care it's just a remake, shut up and take my money!

2. Thursar

Thursar Member

What about Evolve in February? That's what I'm going to throw my money at for a 4 player co-op. 8)

3. vahaala

vahaala Nobody wants him, he just stares at the world...

Evolve seems badass, apparently too badass for my PC xD

Thursar likes this.
  4. Thursar

Thursar Member

That's why I'm getting it for my PS4. My PC can't handle that shit. XD

5. Vael

Vael Active Member

Yep it seems interesting.

6. Vael

Vael Active Member

I've been weak, I finally bought a PS4. @Thursar it is your fault! :p

Last edited: Sep 25, 2014
    Thursar likes this.
  7. SnowLycan

SnowLycan ☆*:.。.Mahou shoujo.。.:*☆

Oh I wish I could get a ps4. Maybe I'll treat myself once I've saved up a bit.

8. Grimmyr

Grimmyr Skitstövel ー!

THURSAR IS ALWAYS THE INSTIGATOR FOR MAKING PEOPLE BUY PLATFORMS.

But now... You're one of us! Now all ya gotta do is add us and come play Destiny.~ :'D

Vael likes this.
  9. vahaala

vahaala Nobody wants him, he just stares at the world...

Hnnngggg... Must resist buying Destiny and PS4...
    *le magic spell "No Money" is cast upon him*
    Oh right.
    :<
    Seriously, this sucks so much! D:

10. Grimmyr

Grimmyr Skitstövel ー!

It sucks how expensive the new consoles are. :I Makes me mucho sad.

11. Vael

Vael Active Member

Yep, I had to sell airsoft stuff to afford the console XD

12. SnowLycan

How much is it for you guys? I missed out on the special destiny edition ps4.
    (T_T)

13. Vael

Vael Active Member

Console 479 CHF + destiny 89.90 CHF = 568.90 CHF <-> 600$

14. GuyStripes

GuyStripes An automatonic shark pirate

Speaking of Destiny, its been patched today.

http://www.bungie.net/7_Hot-Fix---09252014/en/News/News?aid=12190

They take away items you need to use to upgrade legendary and exotic weapons and armor, but they don't add the gametype they constantly but out bounties for. Still haven't fixed the Vault of Glass ending timer either.

Grimmyr likes this.
  15. SnowLycan

On another note has anyone purchased Gunnar gaming glasses before? Are they any good?

16. Grimmyr

Grimmyr Skitstövel ー!

As far as I am concerned, you can still pick up the Destiny PS4 bundle. :0 Here you can, anyway. You gotta look super hard for it, though. For me the console was ~$380 because I bought a pre-owned one.

17. Thursar

Thursar Member

Dang I made somebody buy a PS4. 8) Woop. I hate how they fixed the Treasure Cave in the sense that they haven't fixed the incredibly shitty RNG system for loot. I honestly didn't see a point gearing up through strikes or anything, probably why the Treasure Cave was so favorable. But oh well, gotta wait until they fix the loot system until the game won't be so grindy.

18. GuyStripes

Very annoying, but another has already been found. Its in the Rocketyard. I've been there, and its not easy. You don't have a good sightline on the spawn area.

This Queen's Wrath thing, good when it started, but its horrible now. You do the bounties and you're rewarded with gear from the Queen. Problem is, its the same shit over and over again. Seriously. I get nothing but robes and helmets. I wouldn't complain if I could break them down or the Ascendant Shards, but they took that away on Thursday (at the time of this post, its Friday around 1:00 am).

They really need to do something with the Crucible.

1. Rewards should be based on performance. It doesn't make sense carrying your team to victory, and getting nothing for it, while the person who goes 1-24 gets a legendary engram. I've had this happen to me so many times.

2. Points for kills in an objective gametype. Um... what? Last I checked you weren't suppose to get points for kills when you're suppose to attack and defend different areas.

On a lighter note, my inner curiosity is getting the better of me. My crew and I have been able to get inside Bunker RAS-2, but we don't know what it is or what its for. I'm thinking its a future area for the Warmind AI Rasputin. The bunker is unfinished, and can only be entered by phasing through the map, but you can find the entrance at the bottom of one of the ships in the Forgotten Shore. At the bottom you'll find three level 18 knights, one named "Celebant of the Oryx" or something like that. I'll post pictures tomorrow if anyone's interested.

EDIT: Managed to get into Kings Watch, an inaccessible area in the Rocketyard. Looks like a future raid, or strike, or something. All enemies inside are level 20, and there's an Ultra Captain at the end, an enemy not seen anywhere else in the game. The place looks like an old Russian control center. This is backed up by the fact that the logo on the walls translates to Russian Federation of Aeronautics.

Now to figure out what that place on Venus leads to.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
    Thursar likes this.
  19. Thursar

Thursar Member

But didn't they up the respawn timer to 40 seconds in the Rocketyard as well? Though I can only agree with you on the Crucible thing. Yesterday I had sort of the same thing. The guy with the worst score on the team in Clash got an item, nobody else did. RNG is so stupid.

I wouldn't mind seeing pictures of it! I'm very curious!

20. GuyStripes

Nope. The Rocketyard spot's respawn is maybe five seconds. Just like the other, but harder to see.

When you enter the Rocketyard, you want to go to the "middle" section, where a couple Hive and Fallen are fighting each other. Look for this truck on the left. Once you clear the area, you're going to jump on this truck and walk to the very end of the trailer. Facing toward the back of this section, turn right.
    IMG_2875.JPG

Across the ditch, or trench, or whatever you want to call it, and on the wall there is a door. This is where the Fallen spawn from. Its usually one Vandal and a couple Dregs. Hard to see from this picture, but its tucked away in the corner in the shadows. On top of the truck is the best spot to watch the door, but you can also stand on the rails behind the truck in the previous picture.
    IMG_2876.JPG

Here's a little zoomed in picture to show you where it is.
    IMG_2877.JPG

Alright, so I can only upload ten images at a time. I'm going to make a couple posts, one for each location. Bare with me.

Also:

IMG_2874.JPG

Last edited: Sep 26, 2014