1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Tom of finland questions

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by GreenEmbers, Nov 5, 2019.

1. GreenEmbers

GreenEmbers Active Member

So i have a weighted anal ball of theirs i absolutely love. I use it vaginally a lot and love to hold it in for hours. Its a really nice silicone, smooth matte, no smell, doesn't itch or burn. When i take it out my discharge isnt different, nor is its smell. I was looking on some old forums here because Im fairly new and started to get concerned it might be toxic. I dont notice anything pointin to it being toxic but i dont know anymore. I desperately want to keep it in a week or longer without removing it but now i just don't know. Any input is appreciated

This is what i bought

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B014TM53MY?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

2. Feverdream

Feverdream Well-Known Member

Tom of Finland sells a lot of different toys, and some are silicone and some are not. The ad says 100% silicone. You seem to think it's silicone, based on handling it and (I guess) comparing it to other toys. What else is there to know?

Exotic Erotics sell egg toys with and without cords, which are definitely 100% silicone. If you're interested in other shapes, sizes and colors, I recommend their egg toys.

3. GreenEmbers

GreenEmbers Active Member

I just messaged them yesterday about having sizes inbetween the jumbo goose and emu eggs lol. But the quality of the tom of finland product i have reminds of zeta paws products.