1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Toy Waiting Syndrome

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by Hybrid88, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Frostypaws

Frostypaws Active Member

Yeah I just get worried because UPS sucks and loses packages a lot

Last edited: May 2, 2018
    Bun likes this.
  2. Frostypaws

Frostypaws Active Member

Glad to say my Rex will finally arrive tomorrow!

3. IggyZen

IggyZen N/A

Yaaay~! I'm glad! My slasher silver Sleipnir is out for delivery today~! <3

Frostypaws, spiralcatfox and Bun like this.
  4. Bun

Bun Glow Goddess

Oooo definitely post a picture when it comes in please! I'm constantly refreshing for my Follow the Rainbow Sleipnir. It should be here soon but not soon enough @_@

IggyZen likes this.
  5. IggyZen

IggyZen N/A

Of course, lots of pictures when I get back home~! Going off for a CT scan lucky me... T_T My beloved earrings and ring have to come off. Very rarely do I do that.

Bun likes this.
  6. Bun

Bun Glow Goddess

Awesome! and Oh geeze.. I hope you're all right :C

IggyZen likes this.
  7. IggyZen

IggyZen N/A

I'm sure things will be fine. It's a rather routine appointment. It's to assess the health of my kidneys and such. After all of that, I'll be eating up a storm since I'm soooo....hungry~! TT_________TT

Bun likes this.
  8. IggyZen

IggyZen N/A

As promised to @Bun lots of pictures of Sleipnir who showed up at the house a little while ago. He's gorgeous~! Okay, BD didn't fuck up custom number two. Oh, thank goodness...whew! Picture spam time! Also, the colour is a little finicky to take pictures of. The red highlights really come through. The silver is kinda blu-ish grey? Kinda weird to describe slasher silver.

Edit: the ripples and waviness in the pictures is real. That's all embedded into the silicone. It's not a camera issue.

Attached Files:

Frostypaws and viyusa like this.
  9. snepboi

snepboi New Member

it should be here tomorrow

10. viyusa

viyusa Shy girl

Wow !!

IggyZen likes this.
  11. IggyZen

IggyZen N/A

Yeah, he turned out pretty. Now, here's hoping that he feels amazing too.

Frostypaws and spiralcatfox like this.
  12. Frostypaws

Frostypaws Active Member

Looks great! He’s always had me on the edge though when it’s coming to new toy buying time... he looks very textured.. not quite sure how I feel about him

13. spiralcatfox

spiralcatfox Buy a ghost that you can fuck every night~ *twang*

Medium Tyv get! He's such a gorgeous model, and the level of detail is fantastic. I hope he ties well <33;; The colors remind me of an old penny almost, so I wanted to give Tyv a joke name like: Abe Lincoln's pussy thrasher 9001, until I can think of a character to attach the dong to;;

IMG_20180503_162412.jpg

IggyZen and VenusFlower like this.
  14. spiralcatfox

And @IggyZen To put it lightly, Sleipnir is a battering ram of texture. Theres no taper either, so its a rough (good) ride all the way down

15. IggyZen

IggyZen N/A

Definitely a warm up toy then. Gotcha. The last thing I want to do is hurt myself trying out my new bad boy. Then again, he doesn't seem anymore thick around than my other toys. I'm sure, that I'll enjoy the hell out of him. =)

@Frostypaws Yeah, he's got me a tiny bit nervous, but then again a lot of people swear by this model. So, I'm willing to try him. Worst, comes to worst, he's my new anti-burglary defense weapon. Can't wait to see if the criminal would want to explain his side of the story of being hit in the head with a big dildo.

Frostypaws likes this.
  16. Bun

Bun Glow Goddess

He's really not anything close to how he looks texture wise in a small medium. The spine bumps are basically the only thing you feel other than the head. I would never call sleipnir rough at all.

17. Bun

Bun Glow Goddess

Did you get a medium/8 or something? Lol I would not agree with this description

18. IggyZen

IggyZen N/A

Good, that's reassuring. Then, playtime when it happens will be wonderful. That puts my mind at ease @Bun =)

Bun likes this.
  19. spiralcatfox

I have a small/5 actually. For a while now, Sleipnir has been kind of rough on me, so much so that I have to use a warm up toy/something tapered to not get rubbed raw by the texture/nubbins on the shaft when I thrust Sleip. Thats just me though, I guess;;

(Coincidentally, i warm up with about two to three toys before playing with my medium Apollo, and it still gives me a good but, savage vag thrashing everytime I try it)

IggyZen likes this.
  20. Bun

Bun Glow Goddess

I guess its just another one of those that everyone feels them differently kind of things. I can take a M clayton in 8, but not a S Flint in 5, but LOVE my S Sleipnir in 5. It feels like a real soft dick to me. I can just use him straight up as long as I've applied lube of course. Thats another thing not everyone agrees on me with. Cumlube keeps me super slick for even after I'm done toying, so just applying once I'm done (unless it's Crackers.. that textured devil). The toy overall is just really soft for me and the spine nubs is like the only texture I feel other than the bulging head. I like to turn the toy around and it does this neat massaging sensation when I thrust with the nubs up.

Have you tried being more liberal with your lube?

Apollo just hates vaginas with his tight ridges lmfao thats definitely not just a you thing :p I couldn't dig that life of pain, but you enjoy yourself!