1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Toy Waiting Syndrome

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by Hybrid88, Aug 8, 2014.

1. spiralcatfox

spiralcatfox Buy a ghost that you can fuck every night~ *twang*

The rubbed raw sensation has gotten better over time with Sleipnir actually. A couple of my toys when I first got them actually made me bleed when I was trying them out for the first couple of times

I really like turning toys upside down; it changes the sensation on my gspot and locks a couple of toys with knots better inside.

Cumlube is iffy for me actually. It slicks me up at first, but my anatomy is one, where if im not hyper aroused I just straight up dry out. I do better when I use oil based lube like coconut oil or The Butters <- which I definitely recommned. Knottydes on the BD forums got me to try it, and its awesome (Had to edit this real quick, cause we're going through a freak spring heatwave in NY, but because The Butters is oil based, it kinda softens/melts in high heat, so be careful of where you store it if you live in a high temperature place;; )

I got Apollo just to stretch really; one of my end goals is medium Crackers, (which I hope to god has better texture than the small, holy crap) but the upfront 8.25 in circumference has me rethinking my life choices at times;; oh well, no pain no gain I guess.. orz

Bun likes this.
  2. Bun

Bun Glow Goddess

Ooo.. damn.. that's awful. I'm glad you're getting better with it though.

Yes! Sometimes just turning a toy makes it feel like a completely different toy lol multifunctional!

I think that it depends on PH balance and all that on what lubes work for some people so that makes sense. Oh yeah lol I was actually interested, but I live in florida and its crazyyyyy hot here. At the same time though i'm all about that cumlube roleplay so I'm about that life lol I hear Jlube is a good alternative to cumlube and you can make a crazy large amount with just a little bit cuz it comes in a powder? Idk.. its supposed to be a lot better though.

It sounds like we both have the same type of interest in toys! I'm hoping for a medium (or maybe even large) Crackers from the drop today! Apparently the small has the worst texture when it comes to crackers. The list is:

small has the worst most severe texture that can numb your bits during use
    (It numbed mine and I HAD to sell it)

large is less bad but still is on the intense side

medium is slight and enjoyable

mini & xl don't have any printer texture

[Taken from my review blog lol shameless plug]

The most I've taken has been 8, but I'm ready to see what else I can handle! Especially with this M sleipnir lmfao

3. spiralcatfox

Jlubes only really good for anal, cause it has sugars that can cause yeast infections. I think The Butters Cocoa might be a better fit for you (i have both, and the cocoa version is a less melty than the original)

I really want to know what bd was thinking when they dropped small Crackers as a model. It feels like the toy is incomplete (lack of curve; excessive, unpolished printer texture) :<

Bun likes this.
  4. Bun

Bun Glow Goddess

Oh geeze! I had no idea. Thanks for letting me know! I'm glad I didn't blindly buy some then. I'll definitely check Butters Cocoa out!

LOL I have no idea. With so many people complaining about it for so damn long, you'd think they would have remade the mold by now like they have for other models!

5. Bun

Bun Glow Goddess

spiralcatfox likes this.
  6. spiralcatfox

No problem! :D

They redid Apollo and Bruiser after their legacy molds were broken by accident. Maybe if small Crackers mold were to meet a similar fate... /jk, thats sinister as fuck XD

Bun likes this.
  7. Bun

Bun Glow Goddess

Not at all! I hope I win the golden dicket and then I'll go break the mold myself! lmfao watch them make it the exact same way again even if it broke @_@

8. HonestlyAwesome

HonestlyAwesome Leading Producer of Dildo Slapping Videos

Day 37 for my surprise me order (Spritz and Tongue) : P Ordering models in surprise colors does not speed up manufacturing time it seems lol. I'm so excited to see what they look like.. The anticipation is killing me! I only hope they're not solid, or if they are they're a fancy color.

9. HonestlyAwesome

HonestlyAwesome Leading Producer of Dildo Slapping Videos

Shipped after 40 days! SO excited.

IggyZen likes this.
  10. Rottsloan

Rottsloan Monster Men Repository

Currently waiting on a medium Reptilian. It’s only been a few days since I placed the order, but I’m so so pumped because I love my small and I’m so ready to size up haha. Plus I really just want to see how pretty it is.

spiralcatfox likes this.
  11. IggyZen

IggyZen N/A

I just ordered my custom small Nox in Demogorgon's signature colours! Day 1 for me! XD Time to start this madness all over again.

12. Rottsloan

Ohhh please post pictures when you get him! I love demo’s signature and on nox??? Oh man

IggyZen and VenusFlower like this.
  13. IggyZen

IggyZen N/A

I'll be spamming him across the board when he arrives! I love Demogorgon's signature but I wanted it on another toy. So, I figured Nox is perfect. If I decide to get a Ridley later I may get him in Magma Drake (Clayton's Signature).

Rottsloan likes this.
  14. Rottsloan

MY MEDIUM REPTILIAN HAS SHIPPED. It’s only been a week! I’m astonished! AND SO PUMPED

15. KLectured

KLectured Member

Ahh awesome :D I placed an Order for a Hippocampus and a SubWoofer on the 8th. Fingers crossed I have a similar waiting time. I'm so hyped.

Rottsloan likes this.
  16. viyusa

viyusa Shy girl

I’m at day 40.. send help :(

IggyZen likes this.
  17. IggyZen

IggyZen N/A

-pats back- Don't worry, I'm going to be waiting awhile for my Nox... =/

viyusa likes this.
  18. viyusa

viyusa Shy girl

I’m wondering them if I should message them and be like “where is it?” But I feel like I’ll get a useless answer :(

19. IggyZen

IggyZen N/A

You'll probably get something like. "We're sorry, that it is taking awhile. However, we are experiencing high volume right now. Please be patient and it should ship soon!" At least, that's how I see Elise or whoever usually answers their customer service line saying. So, in other words, while it sucks to wait...all we can do is wait until the toy ships.

viyusa likes this.
  20. IggyZen

IggyZen N/A

I just asked to cancel my custom. First, I don’t feel like waiting and two, I need the money more than another toy. Oh well, exiting this thread.

viyusa likes this.