1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Toy Waiting Syndrome

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by Hybrid88, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Horse boy

Horse boy Member

I know what you mean I am waiting on payday so i can get some new ones.

2. KaijuKult

KaijuKult New Member

I'm waiting for Christmas for possibility of Christmas money. I wanna get a Medium Kelvin possibly with a cum tube. If I get the Winter Wonderland color then I can't afford both that and a cum tube though....

3. MamaPanther96

MamaPanther96 Sea Dove

Just got a customer service relpy that ther just now making the toy, and it it dont make the cut, then they make it as soon as possible.. and just how long well that take?
    Its safe to say that its NOT going to be here by Christmas.
    I honestly think they need to do a Scheduling plan for customers to pick out a due date with a choice of a two wait months Guaranteed time.
    That the product will be at least made and shipped out by two months.
    I've seen and hear for people just how Molding silicone works and it dont take that fucking long to due it.

4. KaijuKult

KaijuKult New Member

And the cycle begins anew.. We'll I'm hoping they will do it quicker because its a seasonal colour but I don't mind waiting. I gotta say the boxing day sales were a dissapointment for me. Took 2 hours to finally load and the I didn't like any of the remaining kelvins plus only a small one had a cumtube so I just ended up ordering a custom with a tube and in the winter wonderland colouration . I also got an extra bottle of cum lube so I did get a discount on that at least.

Attached Files:

5. Dragon Pearl

Dragon Pearl New Member

It’s getting difficult to wait. Ordered about 6 weeks ago but I guess with all the holidays it’s more like 5 business weeks. I emailed about a possible custom yesterday that I don’t need in the slightest and already have buyer’s remorse over something I didn’t order lol.

I wish there was some kind of status I could get just to know where on the waiting list it is. Is there any real point in emailing them for an update in a week or is that just annoying?

6. Abbe

Abbe I Love Horses!

eh not to brag, but uh yea it will be here Wednesday, one more reason to love flops (kinda like damaged animals, they are just the best!)

Attached Files:

7. Dragon Pearl

Dragon Pearl New Member

Is there any point in ticketing for an update on my toy? By my calculations, it’s been in production for just over the estimated 5 weeks if you take holidays and such into account. However it is closer to 7 weeks if you don’t.
    I was thinking I’ll wait until the 16th and then ticketing for an update, but I feel bad about bugging the staff. Especially if some person doing the tickets is just going to have to give me a generic response of “it will be done soon”. I don’t want to waste someone’s time.

8. KaijuKult

KaijuKult New Member

My Roland in natural coloration took lil over two month to be made and shipped. I'd say wait a lil while longer as atm they are swarmed in tickets as they haven't responded to my ticket I sent like two weeks ago. I requested they put my fedex account number on the invoice so the custom fees will be done via my online fedex billing.

9. Boy_Pyro

Boy_Pyro New Member

My custom order is still being made, but the flops I bought shipped. I'm ridiculously excited, and ridiculously excited. So much so that I don't want to bother with any of my old toys because I want to feel my new ones so badly. Nnngh this is going to be the longest shipping period of my life.

10. Dragon Pearl

Dragon Pearl New Member

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY!
    My Crackers is arriving today, but I also just got an email that my custom Kelvin has SHIPPED!!!

Boy_Pyro likes this.