1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Toy Waiting Syndrome

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by Hybrid88, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Khthonya

Khthonya Active Member

It's building antici.... .... ...pation. :D

I'm on step 1, again. I know I'm going to order a Mechanical Animal 2.0 from Frisky Beast, I just can't decide on whether I should do a small or a medium.

2. Ceo Nadar

Ceo Nadar Active Member

Every time I see a toy in that color, ST Voyager music plays in my head. You are not alone. :D

3. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

Oh totally! It's about time for a new series. Well hey, the pilot for the new one should be here in 1 or 2 months time.

4. PrincessGustopher

PrincessGustopher The Fluffiest Fluff Butt

my water horse came in <3~ he looks so amazing <3~

Attached Files:

slick and Tarukaja like this.
  5. gerbilfluff

gerbilfluff .

My Candybug eggs/dong should be coming in tomorrow...!! [GERBIL INTENSIFIES]

Juliamon and Hybrid88 like this.
  6. Cafe

Cafe You can find me as cafe_sabroso on Reddit

My order from Average has been finished, and should be sent out soon. I'm seriously excited :D

7. LycanLuv2

LycanLuv2 New Member

Gosh I check the update page every two hours...
    Officially 5 days since initial order. Order Processing.
    Let you know when it comes in. I liked it better when they told you the stages of development.

8. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

Why does BD make me anxious? I mean with other toy manufacturers, I seem patient... even if it takes longer than I feel it should. But with BD, my tension is built up more so. And I obsessively check it... even though I won't know anything until it's shipped (of course these were ready-made so it should not be too long).
    I've got a medium Flint, Mary the Mare, and a pack of Teenie Weenies. This is most I've spent on a shipment (never ordered two at a time). But gawd damn, 30% off. That's like once in a lifetime.

9. Hybrid88

Hybrid88 Underwear Bulge Lover

Got a ready made JT and a surprise me Fenrir. I wonder what he will look like.

10. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

So does anyone know if the wait time will be back up past 2 weeks or have they sped up things for good?

11. Hybrid88

I don't know but even before that sale my last custom order shipped in less than 2 weeks. We'll have to see with my Fenrir now.

12. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

Shouldn't matter in my case. Mine are ready-made. Sqeee! Excited! Never gave Flint much though until a few weeks ago.

13. Hybrid88

I have a small Flint and he's a challenge. I need to start using my tail stretcher so I can use my Fenrir easier.

14. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

Well, I looked at the dimensions and I felt that small would be too... well, small. I use a medium Chance and take him fine... and a one size Wolf Dragon that is just... too small. I stretch myself out with the inflatable Elypse Art toy... so I think I able to climb Mount FuckMeSilly. Eventually.
    In any case I'm going to fully enjoy my Mary. Mmm, mares.

15. Start

Start Active Member

Between 5 and 6. I'm waiting for my ready made to ship. Doing a fair amount of griping too. There may have been a sale and a lot of stuff may have been sold but I think 5 days to wait for an item that says "no flaws READY TO SHIP" to actually ship is inexcusable. I cannot be convinced otherwise.

16. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

Yeah, mines been at processing order for 7 days now. Hoping that it's close to getting to the ship state.
    Ready to ship? More like "Wait-a-long-ass-time-to-ship".

17. Start

Start Active Member

Or "in stock, no flaws, we'll ship it whenever we feel like it, maybe after lunch next Tuesday"
    I just don't buy the whole "we need a whole week to process an order that consists of stock that's already bagged and ready to go." Perhaps more people should be hired to handle the increased sales instead of making people wait. If things are not moving quickly than products that are "ready to ship" need to be relabeled "available to ship within 2 weeks." Seriously. When I see "ready to ship" I expect it to ship within 1 business day.

EDIT: It finally shipped! Very glad for that.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2014
  18. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

Already said it in another post, but my Mary, Flint and JT have shipped. And soon they'll be fucked senseless. Well Flint will be the one fucking me silly (if a soft will work). But I'm excited!
    EDIT: In transit.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2014
  19. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

Well, they arrived safe and sound. As I was bringing them in my roommate wondered why I ordered another box. I replied, "Yeah I'm building a bomb." Well, no, I'm not, but I'm sure it'll be explosive.
    Jt: Purdy as can be... nice tight hole by way of my fingers. I just know that's going to be great.
    Mary: Cavernous but delighfully so. Beautiful mare lips.
    Flint: Surprising in 2 ways. WAY bigger than I thought and more firm than I thought. The sheer heft of it was a little shock. And I guess the thickness of the toy adds to the firmness, which will work out well since he was a soft. Doesn't feel like a soft.

Flint will be my first toy that is true dragon. All my other toys have been other animals/mythological. The wolf dragon was merely a hybrid I don't count as dragon. They are not my favorite creatures... they are on my list but the number one spot belongs to the platypus.
    Wait, what?
    Sorry, I meant horses. I get those two confused. Then followed by some animals in the Canidae family (foxes, wolves) and then maybe dragons.
    I have to wait until tonight to try them... I want some uninterrupted time. No toyus interruptus.

I'll let you know how it goes... maybe in the sharing experiences.

20. FedJack

FedJack Member