1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

[US] WTS: Tucker, 2x Chance, Nova, Pearce, Hunter, Austin, Maverick, Buck, Ika, Ridley, Duke’s Muzz

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by spicydragon, Mar 11, 2024.

1. spicydragon

spicydragon Member

Up for sale are some used Bad Dragon toys. The toys have been well cared for, and come from a non-smoking and disease-free home. Please be aware that I do have a cat. Toys will be cleaned again before being bagged and shipped to the buyer. I only accept PayPal as a form of payment and it must be invoiced (no f&f). I will only ship to the address that PayPal gives me. Toys will be packed discreetly and will be sent via USPS.

All toys listed are damage free except the Small/Firm Chance Flared which has a nick in the shaft near the head, the Medium/Medium Bad Dragon Legacy Chance Flared which also has a defect in the shaft near the head, and some bubbles and nail marks in the base, and the XL Ika has a nick on one of the suckers.

Full image album here: https://imgur.com/a/CcWhCMH

If you have any questions please ask away!

1. Bad Dragon - Tucker - Medium size, Medium firmness Tucker, Signature coloration. $100 shipped

2. Bad Dragon - Chance Flared with cumtube - Small size, Firm firmness. Has a small nick in the shaft near the head. See image with nick detail circled in red. $55 shipped

3. Bad Dragon - Nova with suction cup base - Medium size, Medium firmness, Natural coloration. $90 shipped

4. Bad Dragon - Pearce (retired) - Medium size, Medium firmness. $80 shipped

5. Bad Dragon - Hunter - One size, Soft firmness. $75 shipped

6. Bad Dragon - Legacy Chance Flared with cumtube - Medium size, Medium firmness (about the same shaft as the current Medium Chance flared, with the head size of the current Large Chance flared). Has a defect in the shaft near the head, and some bubbles and nail marks in the base. See image with defect detail circled in red, and the image showing the base. TRADED TO ZAPHORA

7. Bad Dragon - Austin with suction cup base - Medium size, Medium firmness, Signature coloration. $100 shipped

8. Vixen Creations - Maverick - One size, dual density firmness. $85 shipped https://vixencreations.com/products/maverick

9. Exotic Erotics - The Buck - One size, medium firmness. $55 shipped https://www.exotic-erotics.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=107 SOLD ON **********

10. Bad Dragon - Ika with suction cup base - XL Size, Soft firmness. Has a nick on the shaft. $125 shipped

11. Bad Dragon - Rildey - Medium size, Medium firmness. $75 shipped

12. Bad Dragon - Duke’s Muzzle masturbator - One size, Extra Soft firmness. No tears. $70 shipped

Last edited: Apr 4, 2024
  2. Zaphora

Zaphora Moderator Staff Member

interested

Last edited: Mar 12, 2024
  3. Zaphora

Looking to get that medium legacy chance sent a dm.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2024
  4. Zaphora

@update Trading a xl chance for the legacy flared chance pending trade @spicydragon

spicydragon likes this.
  5. spicydragon

spicydragon Member

Attached Files:

6. Zaphora

17110543247063346811632418611827.jpg got my my half of the trade...

trade is complete

7. spicydragon

spicydragon Member

Prices dropped

8. spicydragon

spicydragon Member

Pearce has been sold.

9. spicydragon

spicydragon Member

Ika has been sold.