1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

[USA] M5 Winston’s Tongue

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Emeleth, May 25, 2019.

1. Emeleth

Emeleth Surviving college and stuff.

Licking his way into your love life, who else could it be but Winston!

I got Winston last year at the end of July and have only used him two or three times. The shape just really isn’t for me so hopefully he can find a loving home elsewhere! Please give this boy the love he deserves~

He is medium sized in 5 (medium) firmness. No suction cup. Pretty dark blue base with pink/blue marble tongue.
    Included is a picture of the original packing slip and the Bad Dragon size chart for ease of reference.

Just washed him with the BD toy cleaner before taking pictures and will boil before bagging/shipping. Smoke free, bug free, disease free home. I do have one cat and will attempt to limit any tag along hairs, though he is not allowed near the toys as it is.

I am located in the USA and would prefer to ship within the USA but am willing to ship internationally. Just pm me your zip and I can check shipping, though international buyers will need to pay the difference between shipping overseas and domestically. Transaction will be completed through Paypal with a business invoice using the address attached to the account.

I’m asking $97 including shipping within the USA. Feel free to make offers though, I just enjoy odd numbers! Winston is less shipped than a new one from BD before shipping!

CFDA92CB-018E-4C57-86E6-66485E8AAB7C.jpeg

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 31, 2019
  2. Emeleth

*bump*

3. Emeleth

Winston is still looking for someone new to be his partner, any takers for this fine fellow?

4. Plaguefox

Plaguefox Member

I have an insultingly low offer of 80 shipped if you just want it gone, otherwise the baddragon reddit may be a good place to spread the word to some more buyers ^^

5. Emeleth

I would not call it insultingly low but it is lower than I would like to go. Brand new with shipping it cost me $117. Insulting would have been like $50 with shipping lol Basically I’d like to find him a new home but don’t want to take too much of a loss doing so, also kinda wanted to get new toys from a few small places after rehoming him. I will keep Reddit in mind but I’ve never used it before nor currently have an account, don’t really use social media much. ^^;;

6. Emeleth

Small bump before finals hit.

7. Kit-Fox

Kit-Fox New Member

Hey do you still have the Winston's tongue?

8. Emeleth

I do, yes.

9. Emeleth

Were you interested?

10. Punk

Punk Member

Interested, if kit-fox isn't, will pm