1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

USA - WTS - XL David/Bumblehooves + Erasexa Night Fury

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by DildoSellingAccount, Feb 28, 2020.

1. DildoSellingAccount

DildoSellingAccount Member

I'm just getting rid of excess toys. Check the imgur link for many pictures.
    1. XL David - Medium Firmness - Features Suction Cup - $̶1̶4̶0̶ ̶+̶ ̶S̶h̶i̶p̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶&̶ ̶P̶P̶ ̶F̶e̶e̶s̶ $130 + Shipping & PP Fees
    Free of any real defects from ownership. Purchased used from another consumer. Has typical evidence of usage such as scuffs esp on suction cup base and fingernail marks in the base. Coloration is some valentines day specific. Selling because its to firm and to large for me.

2. XL Bumblehooves - Medium Firmness - No Accessories - Flop! - $̶1̶2̶0̶ ̶+̶ ̶S̶h̶i̶p̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶&̶ ̶P̶P̶ ̶F̶e̶e̶s $110 + Shipping & PP Fees
    Has bubbles in the base as shown in the pictures. Was bought directly from BD as a clearance/flop item for the bubbles. Has typical evidence of usage such as scuffs but is mostly new as it probably didn't see more than 5 attempts at using it. Selling because its to firm and to large for me.

3. Maybe Small Or Mini? Night Fury From Erasexa - Roughly BD Medium Firmness - No Accessories - Rough Casting + Air Bubbles/Holes? - $30 + Shipping & PP Fees
    Erasexa has pretty rough casting. Two air bubbles on the upper shaft unless thats from my cat clawing it without me noticing. Some casting imperfections aswell including dimples on the head of the toy and sprew in some areas left on the toy or "folds" or other imperfections on the base. Its a pretty rough cast overall but functional as a dildo. I have many pictures showing the surface of this one aswell.

All toys are already bleached and waiting to be packaged and shipped.

I AM WILLING TO HAGGLE!

[​IMG]
    https://imgur.com/a/9yX8QbB

Last edited: Mar 17, 2020