1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

What Is On Your Mind?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kitsy_The_Fox, Aug 5, 2014.

1. scalie

scalie back pokin' snake

1281347217_final-thoughts.gif
    comment_p62RqmUGnTpnpTLXlz5rCgymp1oSyiEZ.gif
    steamworkshop_webupload_previewfile_177923622_preview.gif
    macho man gif.gif
    how's that?

Wolfcat, RedVixenFur and Eloe Elwe like this.
  2. Eloe Elwe

Eloe Elwe White Muzzle Coyote

I see! That bad huh? LOL

About to make Toll House Cookies...........Yummmmm!

Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
  3. Jazzi the Pegasus

Jazzi the Pegasus Something Original

Hmm...I added my cute coworker on snap chat lmao.

4. scalie

scalie back pokin' snake

couldn't tell if he was interested or intimidated. he doesn't know my boyfriend isn't completely ripped and is kind of a pacifist :p

5. RedVixenFur

RedVixenFur Spaintard

I hate feminism not being a well clustered group. I'd fucking love to "educate myself" searching for their "gurus", their "people to look up to".
    I'm hungry for listening, reading and overall getting all the versions of the fight. I fucking need these lectures/statistics/people/studies whatever to form my opinion further.
    Damn... get your stuff together. If I search for "X feminist", "Y feminism's branch" will treat "X feminist" as the devil.

Grimmyr likes this.
  6. Eloe Elwe

Eloe Elwe White Muzzle Coyote

Well he doesn't have to know, as long as it had the desired effect.

EDIT: Chocolate chip cookies are made and eaten, time for cuddles and coffee.
    And watching some dancing show on TV (Not that I have any interest) and cuddles..........

Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
  7. scalie

scalie back pokin' snake

if he really wants to push it I'll bitch slap the shit out of him

Eloe Elwe likes this.
  8. Misskin

Misskin http://www.furaffinity.net/user/misskin/

I was in a pretty happy mood a little bit ago, just laughing at all the silly things I saw on tumblr until I came across a post about a police officer that was fired for comments he made (example) "Abolishing slavery was the worst thing they could have done. These people need to be exterminated". The post linked back to a blog that after a handful of pages had me in tears.

There are people out there, maybe even in my own neighborhood, that fervently wish to kill me in the most sadistic way they can imagine even though I've done nothing to deserve it. Its terrifying knowing there are millions of people out there that I don't even know who want me to die.

Grimmyr likes this.
  9. Grimmyr

Grimmyr Skitstövel ー!

People are truly scary...and disgusting. :c It just blows my mind that for some reason, just because of a simple skin colour, people want to kill other people over it. <_> The human species has never been so revolting.

Misskin likes this.
  10. scalie

scalie back pokin' snake

I kinda know that feel, in 79+ countries around the world I could be stoned to death, hanged, tortured, imprisoned, beaten, fined, interrogated or publicly executed with no trial for having a boyfriend, whether I'm technically bi or gay would not matter. shitty people exist everywhere and every culture has been guilty of treating others horribly. it's sad but there's not much you can do except push for legal protections to take care of it when those sorts of things happen within your own country or community. hearts and minds are hard to win over but laws make sure there's recourse for when someone does something horrible

on another note I just recently had to help a friend through some suicidal issues, he lives in one of the worse neighborhoods in LA, his dad is black and his mom is white, he's had to deal with a few shitty skinhead white trash kids at his school but he's had much more problems with his neighbors treating his family like shit. a lot of the kids in his neighborhood started calling him 'halfrican' and they've jumped him at least 3 times in the past 7 months, when they found out he was gay they really started going after him and even started threatening his sister. the worst part is I know I'm one of his only friends and I can't even be around to try to help him cope most of the time. he told me he had almost slit his wrists but he didn't do it because he knew I would be mad at him. I stayed as calm as I could and talked with him through the whole thing and got him to feel a little bit better but I know it's not going to last for too long. I don't have feelings for him, but damn, I just want to be able to get him out of there and somewhere he can just walk out the front door without having to constantly look over his shoulder in case he gets jumped and beaten again. If I can I'm gonna see if I can at least maybe help him get into an apartment somewhere else since he's gonna be graduating soon. Even better if he could get into a college around here so we could actually have time to hang out so he wouldn't feel so isolated all the time

Misskin likes this.
  11. Exeter

Exeter Cuddly, Snuggly, Slutty Dragon

Poster just said "Too Funny..." In his sleep. Time to pass out with my boyfriend!

SnowLycan and Grimmyr like this.
  12. Reptile

Reptile Semi-Professional Butthole Spelunker

there's a scene from the movie Easy Rider that I find a lot of truth in, and forgive me if I botch it up:
    "...and it scares them"
    "It sure don't make them runnin' scared"
    "No, it makes them dangerous"

Look, were all afraid, all the time. That's what being human is. when you look down deep as deep is, fear is the reason anyone has ever done anything. But those people who choose, and choose being a very important word, to react to their fear in the most hateful way possible, those are the people who I think have no place in world you deserve.

So chin up, girl, I got your back.

13. Reptile

as a fellow hood rat, I know that situation well. Its far too easy to choose to meet that hate with greater hate of your own, like I did, like everyone I've known did. But it sounds to me like he chose to be a little better to be a little better than that. That's something that takes strength. that's the strength he'll use to outlive and outlast all those people, with a little help from you. So for whatever shit he may give, next time you see him, let him know he has the respect of some random asshole on the internet.

Eloe Elwe likes this.
  14. YogSothoth

YogSothoth Most definitely a vagina wielder

I'm in my bed at 10:40am, and don't have to go to work today. Who's going to bring me coffee and breakfast? XD

Exeter likes this.
  15. Reptile

I'll put it on a tiny chinchilla drawn wagon.

Exeter and Abylgan like this.
  16. SnowLycan

SnowLycan ☆*:.。.Mahou shoujo.。.:*☆

Same still in bed contemplating on what to do today. Sadly I also have no one to bring me breakfast either.

17. Reptile

the chinchillas will get to you, please be patient.

Exeter likes this.
  18. SnowLycan

SnowLycan ☆*:.。.Mahou shoujo.。.:*☆

Cute chinchillas bring me breakfast in bed. Such a cute visual image.

Exeter likes this.
  19. AkaiKitsune

AkaiKitsune Boop

I know them feels real well. People say I'm overreacting when I point that out. :|

Not often in regards to minorities, in my experience. People get away with horrific shit all the time just because the majority of people involved, legal representatives included, lowkey (sometimes not) agree with the criminal's actions. I'm not sure if it's just my perspective and cynicism, but I find that our legal systems seem more biased in favor of the general public's or involved legal personnels' opinions over whether the law itself deems it right or wrong. I can think of loads of cases just off the top of my head.

20. YogSothoth

YogSothoth Most definitely a vagina wielder

Awwww! That is so cute!

I humaned up and got my own stuff though.

Exeter likes this.