1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

What Is On Your Mind?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kitsy_The_Fox, Aug 5, 2014.

1. SnowLycan

SnowLycan ☆*:.。.Mahou shoujo.。.:*☆

So after finding out what the problem is with my computer it seems to be the latest update called kb3097877.

Despite knowing this I have still yet to fix it. :(

2. Vitani

Vitani Tertiary antagonist

A little delayed here, but chiming in to say I have the EXACT same issue as you Snow.
    I genuinely enjoy my job, and the people I work with are wonderful. We all have a pretty great relationship there.
    But sometimes (especially Sunday nights into Mondays) I just...get so anxious about work, and it confuses me. But it keeps me awake at night, and I panic, unable to sleep. Dylan usually has to come back to the room multiple times to soothe me. (he usually stays up til like 4 am LOL)

SnowLycan and Grimmyr like this.
  3. Jazzi the Pegasus

Jazzi the Pegasus Something Original

Need some privacy to toy as I need the relief but everyone is everywhere and I still have to finish this stupid paper that's now 3 days late.

4. GuyStripes

GuyStripes An automatonic shark pirate

Went to tonight's hockey game with a friend of mine. It was Military Appreciation night, so the place was packed with service men and women. There was also a U.S.M.C. swearing in ceremony during the first intermission. The game itself was pretty low energy up until the last half of the third period. We won though, so that's all that matters.

@Jazzi the Pegasus : I'd say you can use my spare room while I'm out tomorrow, but there are obvious discrepancies with that offer.

Fuck, I'd even offer to help out with paper. Just something to keep me busy and prevent further insanity.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
  5. Grimmyr

Grimmyr Skitstövel ー!

For me especially with work it's answering phones, especially when it's busy. I always feel like I can never hear them, or they can never hear me or they cut out and end up calling back... It's one of my biggest anxiety-inducing things. x_x That or when I don't know how to do something and I'm too afraid to ask my boss in fear of being looked at like I'm stupid, but try it anyway and mess up royally. :V Being an adult is awful.

SnowLycan likes this.
  6. Xephose

Xephose My neck cracks really loud

When it comes to work, I just hate it when people are depending on me to do something quickly, because I'm just naturally pretty lax and slow about things. Rushing always feels very unnatural to me and I always feel like I'm not going fast enough when I try.

SnowLycan and Poster Nutbag like this.
  7. SnowLycan

Well it's time for work yet again but at the store that stresses me out. Well at least I'm not baking today. So I shouldn't be told I'm being to slow at doing 2 other jobs on top of baking.

8. Velixer

Velixer The Musical Draconic Muse

It's really been an emotional week...and it's not getting any better

9. doit666

doit666 Forever confused

So I found out I'm working Thanksgiving. And I have a random four day weekend before? It's too late to make plans though. so I'll go crazy at home. :/

10. Rassandra Gendal

Rassandra Gendal Well-Known Member

My personal peeve with work is when people try to "Queue me up". I'm only one person, and chances are that when I finish the first task I'm going to have forgotten what the rest of the tasks you asked me to do are, unless it's noted down for me or it's the everyday usual.

SnowLycan and Jazzi the Pegasus like this.
  11. Velixer

So this really is starting to get overboard, I found this video hilarious XD

SnowLycan likes this.
  12. GuyStripes

GuyStripes An automatonic shark pirate

The only problem I've had as far as work goes is lack of communication or miscommunication.

I can't do my job, or I can't have those working under me do their job, if there isn't a clear objective. Or if we don't get anything from the top.

13. Jazzi the Pegasus

Jazzi the Pegasus Something Original

I never really understood everyone's deal with the starbucks cup. I'm just upset that everyone is trying to get to Christmas so fast. Like, can we stuff our faces with food first?

Serathaiya likes this.
  14. Poster Nutbag

Poster Nutbag Prefers the company of snakes over bees

The whole Red Cup "Conteversy" is just plain silly.

Though my Thanksgiving has passed already, I've come to realize how badly I want to cook for the next one... Though it's tons of work, I feel I could do a good job of it.

15. scalie

scalie back pokin' snake

:p
    16HF2.jpe
    even better lol
    duncan_hills_coffee_logo_by_digitalmunkey-d4uvk80.jpg

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
    Abylgan, GuyStripes and SnowLycan like this.
  16. Velixer

17. scalie

scalie back pokin' snake

you're welcome :p

18. Rassandra Gendal

Rassandra Gendal Well-Known Member

My personal take on the whole coffee vs Christianity BS? A coffee cup with Jesus walking out of his tomb with a coffee, saying "I hate Mondays". Totally not stolen from someone on Twitter.

Velixer likes this.
  19. SnowLycan

[​IMG]
    Now if you were a true Christian family this is what you'd have in your house as well a tree, with a star or Angel on top of it and some lights indoors.

But Christmas has been a commercial business affair since the 1990's. So complaining about why I don't have a festive cup with reindeers and other crap is just plain stupidity. Christmas is a made up event by retailers from the original name of the Austrian gift-bringer Christkindl, which means the "Christ Child".

Plus this guy should know better seeing as he is way older than me. But he's another American idiot spouting stuff he doesn't understand while carrying a fire arm to back his idiotic self up.

Rassandra Gendal likes this.
  20. Reptile

Reptile Semi-Professional Butthole Spelunker

I pondering wether or not it would be worth it to convert my house from propane to electric.