1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

What Is On Your Mind?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kitsy_The_Fox, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Fletch

Fletch The dude abides

I didn't mean to control the prices, just as a reference tool for a general idea. Idk what I'd sell most of mine for, would be a nice baseline

2. Zaphora

Zaphora Moderator Staff Member

I never sell anything at full price unless it's unopened or exclusive model or color/item

3. Leopardfurred

Leopardfurred Wild and Untamed Thing

It's not important I think for Bad Dragon toys, but I think it might be useful though with toys from manufacturers that arent in business anymore, or whose prices/specs aren't readily available anymore. I had a hard time pricing my rainbow merfolk when I wanted to sell it.

Zaphora likes this.
  4. Zaphora

Zaphora Moderator Staff Member

As an example an original castex Remus or Henry from ee they are different and or legacy models too like legacy flared chance.

5. Blinding

Blinding Well-Known Member

Man, it's been a minute or two since I was back here. Life is crazy, both in good and bad ways. Kiddo will be 5 next year (feels like it was just a week ago that we were bringing him home,) I'm only 3 years and some change away from being 30, and on Halloween me and the wife will have been married for 2 years. I just can't believe how fast time has gone by.

Wife and I have spent a good chunk of the year exploring sexuality, and it prompted me to come check back in over here. I start a new job in 10 days that will hopefully give me a better work-life balance, in which case I'll definitely become active again. :D