1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

What Is On Your Mind?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kitsy_The_Fox, Aug 5, 2014.

1. GuyStripes

GuyStripes An automatonic shark pirate

Fresh out of the shower after a day of yardwork, starting around 6 in the morning.

I also need to get myself a passport, as there are things I want to do outside the U.S. Mainly flying my wingsuit around different parts of the world.

2. Exeter

Exeter Cuddly, Snuggly, Slutty Dragon

He was sleeping when I took that one hehe

3. Exeter

Watching my Cosmos Blu-ray over a bowl of soup. Started crying only 2.5 minutes in. This is the most beautiful and incredible documentary ever made and I am so happy to watch it again.

I'll be making a giant post in my space thread about the Voyager spacecraft and all the treasures they carry. For now, enjoy one of the songs on that golden record. This song will outlive human civilization and travel into the black of space for millions of years beyond counting.

~Tempest-in-Chains~ likes this.
  4. Exeter

You don't need an excuse to come have a good time ^^

5. ~Tempest-in-Chains~

~Tempest-in-Chains~ Genderqueer, prefers male pronouns

Is that the new Cosmos doc with Neil deGrasse Tyson? Loved it too. I was reading an article more recently about the space probes and their exact location, where they'll be and when, where they are now, etc. The tracker that shows their change in real-time distance is so mind-boggling! Hard to believe how quickly they're travelling away from us, and thinking of them out there, somewhere, right now. And so close to reaching truly interstellar space but still so far away! Can't wait till they completely exit our "little" envelope of Sol-dominated space and encounter the completely unknown for the first time...

Exeter likes this.
  6. Exeter

I'm going to make a giant master post on Voyager since I'm pretty sure they're the most beautiful thing we as a species has ever created. They were launched over 30 years ago and they still transmit data back to us, flying out there in in the frozen blackness, at tens of thousands of miles an hour, for eons to come. Of course they'll both be dead by the end of the decade. But they'll be arks of human civilization that will outlast us all.

And yes, I'm watching the new Cosmos :)

~Tempest-in-Chains~ likes this.
  7. scalie

scalie back pokin' snake

look'it what Scalie made
    CIMG1035.JPG CIMG1036.JPG
    first time doing any forging so it's obviously not gonna be very good. the anvil I was using had a bad horn that was too stubby and fat and not round to get good curves

Vael and Exeter like this.
  8. SnowLycan

SnowLycan ☆*:.。.Mahou shoujo.。.:*☆

It would be nice if we could have a dragon horde group met up and go to a theme park or something? Also if certain members hit it off with other members more then they'll be fun times back at the hotel.

RedVixenFur, Vael and Exeter like this.
  9. Jazzi the Pegasus

Jazzi the Pegasus Something Original

True

10. Musky_Husky

Musky_Husky dancer of the shadows

after not eating McDonalds for maybe 2+ years, i ate one quarter pounder from them today and reminded myself as to why their food is disgusting. maybe my tastes have changed, but i don't mind that they have.

on other news, i cant wait until spring :p then my birthday can happen lol. then i'll be 26 D:

RedVixenFur likes this.
  11. SnowLycan

I've heard from people that have avoided fast foods and generally eat well get terrible stomach cramps from eating stuff like Mc D's.

12. Poster Nutbag

Poster Nutbag Prefers the company of snakes over bees

Holy crappppp!!!!! Gonna be tough, but gonna try to get tickets to "Fare Thee Well"... The last show the Grateful Dead will ever play... Featuring Trey Anastasio (from Phish!) on guitar to take Jerry Garcias spot.
    To anyone unfamiliar with the Grateful Dead or jamband universe... I cannot tell you how HUGE this run of shows is....

13. Musky_Husky

Musky_Husky dancer of the shadows

i can see why, the meat tasted bland and.... funky. the only redeeming factor of it was the cheese, and onions. xP i think i'll stay with burger king or wendy's in the off chance i eat at another burger joint. no wonder McDonalds reported stagnant sales last year lol

14. Grimmyr

Grimmyr Skitstövel ー!

Holy crap, Husky! It's you! x3; I haven't noticed you around these parts before. Hello!

Musky_Husky likes this.
  15. GuyStripes

There's always talk of a hoard meet. Seems most of our memebers are either in the northern U.S. or in different parts of Europe.

There's tons of things to do in my area. Plenty of theme parks if that's what people want to do. I own a two bedroom apartment with a good size living room, so plenty of space for people to sleep... and other things. Just make sure you clean up after yourself.

16. SnowLycan

If transport was cheaper for all us members I think we'd take you up on that offer @GuyStripes

17. GuyStripes

Just need to invest in that Bad Dragon private jet myself and a couple other members jokes about.

16 passenger aircraft, black and red design with a big ole dragon wang painted on the fuselage. Surrounded by roses of course.

Vael, Exeter and SnowLycan like this.
  18. Misskin

Misskin http://www.furaffinity.net/user/misskin/

lol that sounds kinda awesome xD

19. Jazzi the Pegasus

Jazzi the Pegasus Something Original

20. GuyStripes

@Misskin : Just imagine the look of the faces of everyone who isn't flying on that plane.

Passengers also receive complimentary travel size bottles of lube, and once at cruising altitude will be allowed to use products they brought on board.

@Jazzi the Pegasus : Still good right now.