1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

What Is On Your Mind?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kitsy_The_Fox, Aug 5, 2014.

1. bronson_twist

bronson_twist Silicon connoisseur!

It seems to be healing well, it was only a very small tear in the end. Still bled everywhere though. I'm giving it some extra TLC with salt water soaks just to be sure.

Thanks for asking :)

2. scalie

scalie back pokin' snake

if I have one more issue with a group project before spring break starts I swear I'm gonna have to kneecap some motherfuckers. Their dumb ass is in college, it's obvious when you BS a paper and it fucks everyone else over, just... fuck, seriously is someone that dumb to think they can get away with that shit.

3. Grimmyr

Grimmyr Skitstövel ー!

I am quite pissed off about Bad Dragon's shit they constantly stir up. Do they honestly enjoy acting like a bunch of children? Or do they like to see all the idiots over on the old forums who white-knight them because they have no idea what's going on?

I personally feel really bad for Sheep. Like I honestly just want to take a rusty fork and jab it in BD's eyes. What they are doing repeatedly is totally unacceptable. :I Like even if there IS decent people working there, why do they still put up with all the shit that happens there? I mean obviously they must realize that shady shit goes down CONSTANTLY.

4. scalie

scalie back pokin' snake

I'm just waiting for the next "forums are shutting down, fuck you user base!" announcement. Shady as it may be, unfortunately there isn't much anyone can legally do if the original company or individual didn't trademark their sale title and/or trade dress. Copyright only applies to creative works or compilations, a drawing/script/sculpture/painting/song, sure, two words put together, doesn't hold up in court as a reasonable infringement. I wish EE would step their game up a bit, I don't want to keep giving money to BD but in terms of interesting, appealing, and good looking fantasy toys they have the market pretty well cornered (also shipping from Kentucky to here is bullshit)

5. Misskin

Misskin http://www.furaffinity.net/user/misskin/

People joke about karma all the time, but in my experience that shit is all too real.
    You can't keep shitting on people without it eventually catching up to you and one day, the bad apples of BD are going to fuck up on a tremendous scale and it's going to bring about a nuclear level of comeuppance the world has never seen.

6. Jazzi the Pegasus

Jazzi the Pegasus Something Original

I dunno what's up, can anyone give a link?

Otherwise, this greatly amuses me :)

7. Grimmyr

Grimmyr Skitstövel ー!

I await that day, Misskin. I really, really do... BECAUSE WOW THEY ARE SHITTY PEOPLE. I just don't even understand how they think it can be cute to just fuck with people like that. You know if someone, ESPECIALLY another toy company, went and copied Bad Dragon's colours how pissed they would be? Or their sales? They would be all over that like flies to a rotting corpse. They're so two-faced I just wanna.. slLKJDSFLKJSDFLKJSDF Like damn, if they couldn't make life any shittier for themselves.

@Jazzi the Pegasus Well basically, AGAIN, Bad Dragon has copied something from Damn Average. I know people are like: "ooooh noooo you can't copyright colours man like... colours are everyone's ya dig?" Yeah, know. Sorry, but do you guys realize how if someone had a fursona and someone basically made something with similar markings/colours/whatever? Shit would be all sorts of shitstorm.

Jazzi the Pegasus likes this.
  8. bronson_twist

bronson_twist Silicon connoisseur!

Just saw a pigeon with what I can only describe as a peg leg walking around while I was out eating lunch. It has no left foot, just a stump. I really wanted to put a patch on its eye and have it sit on my shoulder! Aargh!

9. AdorableDurian

AdorableDurian Well-Known Member

I very, very rarely go over there anymore. I mean, I'm bad at staying current here (which I swear I'll try harder so you won't all forget me!), but still. What dumb junk is going on now?

10. Misskin

Long story short
    They ripped off DA's March marble event.

11. Exeter

Exeter Cuddly, Snuggly, Slutty Dragon

*grabs snacks and watches the shit go down on the old forums*

SnowLycan likes this.
  12. Sheep

Sheep Pluviophile

I am staying very far away from there. Things being said about me by people who don't have a clue? I'm good without that. Much different than when people have a reason to be angry at me, no fault to them in that case.
    But,
    kindacakeandwine.jpg
    I got 'cake' and wine and it's my birthday in like two minutes.

13. Misskin

HAPPY BURDAY :B

Sheep likes this.
  14. flapper72

flapper72 Well-Known Member

No comment... actually I will comment because this is really stupid. It would be one thing if BD was being friendly and giving a little jab, you know just some friendly banter, but this just seems like another case of BD saying "LOOK HOW MUCH BIGGER MY PENIS IS!" They could have named it something else, they could move it to may, hell they could just do a Marble Monday sometime, but a much smarter idea is to just fucking drop a bunch of marbles and not make it into a big thing. If they did that everyone would be intrigued by the sudden increase of not very exciting marbles, but I don't think many people would correlate the two events.

Honestly this whole thing just makes me want to throw some money at DA, and give the finger to BD.

Also e-hugs to @Sheep つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

Grimmyr, Sheep and Abylgan like this.
  15. Exeter

Exeter Cuddly, Snuggly, Slutty Dragon

Happy birthday! Stay away from the toxic dildo farm and stay here with friends ^^

If I were nearby I'd bring you MOAR Ice cream because that it simply not a big enough celebration bucket right there!

Sheep likes this.
  16. Sheep

Sheep Pluviophile

*hugs for everyone*

Making some progress on the wine. Picked up a shrimp ring for myself...sometimes must indulge. It's tasty~

17. AdorableDurian

AdorableDurian Well-Known Member

Everything get's better once I begin imaging that they're literally selling sacks of marble. They've moved away from sexy, sex toys to just marbles. Here's the Sea Dragon playing marbles, OH NOES WHAT OUT, ITS THE BRUISER WITH HIS LARGE SHOOTER MARBLE TO CHEAT!

MurphyAlter and Exeter like this.
  18. scalie

scalie back pokin' snake

now the group member that didn't do their shit and BSed their section is claiming they didn't BS it and that they've been busy with homework. if they really care about their grades, why have they only come to 2 days of class and only 1 group meeting? fucking group projects... this is why I prefer working alone. too many cooks don't spoil the broth, the stupid lazy ones do

RedVixenFur likes this.
  19. Sheep

Sheep Pluviophile

Wine is gone...
    Actually while working I had gotten so used to alcohol being in me that a bottle of wine wasn't too too much. Now it is, but I feel better right now than previous wine adventures.

Sorry Scalie. Group projects have always and will always suck. Hope things work out in your favor at the very least, and the jerk that didn't do their work gets the grade they deserve.

20. SnowLycan

SnowLycan ☆*:.。.Mahou shoujo.。.:*☆

Well I just read all the comments from the marbled March forum fight and quite frankly BD are stirring things up.
    There was no need for an announcement of fully priced toys at all. So I believe it should be removed.

As for people attacking other users for their true opinions about the announcement are clearly new members. That have no clue of how BD have treated their customers in the past.

Grimmyr likes this.