1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

What Is On Your Mind?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kitsy_The_Fox, Aug 5, 2014.

1. bronson_twist

bronson_twist Silicon connoisseur!

Ugh stupid calf muscle! I somehow tore my left calf muscle a bit over a week ago and it's making toying very difficult because I can't really squat for long at all. NO FAIR BODY! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT I'VE GOT A NEW LARGE (LEGACY) CHANCE COMING?

end rant...

2. BorisLover

BorisLover ~ Lusty little minx ~

So ..
    idk how exactly to word this but I guess in ways I feel very unselfish when it comes to relationships ?
    That's not saying im an angel or am the good guy etc. .
    But I think it basically means. . If something is changing in my life or about to change, I tend to without second thought, put my partner into the picture and really reconsider/ contemplate how to act next.

So when my bf turns around and says if he got an awesome job opportunity he'd pack up and go, I got quite hurt inside and wasn't sure how to take it.
    I still dont. Haven't spoken with him yet.
    Not sure if I've taken this the wrong way but even if I have I don't see this as anything okay.

3. RedVixenFur

RedVixenFur Spaintard

Let him know about your worries and the way you'd do it but take it easy so you don't end up arguing.
    Communication is always key.

4. Poster Nutbag

Poster Nutbag Prefers the company of snakes over bees

Nagging injuries like that suck... Especially when they inhibit toying...
    Perhaps try laying on your back? I know everyone's different, but that tends to be my preferred position and it may be nice to mix things up a bit.

And Large Legacy Chance.... I hope we can get some pics of that when it arrives :)

MurphyAlter likes this.
  5. Serathaiya

Serathaiya Draenei Tail Puller.

This. Indicas are alright with moderate consumption but I don't like them too much. They can make me tired, lethargic and...stupid...especially if I consume a lot. Indicas are very good for pain however.

Sativa on the other hand...oh lordy. The first time I decided to try on some of my girlfriend's clothes was after I consumed a large amount of a potent sativa over the period of an hour. The toy session that resulted was one of the best and I don't think I'll ever forget it. Sadly I've come close but haven't been able to replicate that, it was very sensual, intense and...I'll leave it at that. :oops:

A good hybrid is really nice but finding the right one takes time. I had one strain that was *fucking excellent* but I never knew the name of it because my guy who supplied me kept insisting that "strains weren't important". >_> Some others are great for other things...I love music, and combine that with the right strain and I'm glued to my tube amp and bed for hours.

I talk too much about this stuff...but...I can't help it, it certainly opened up some interesting doors for me.

6. Jazzi the Pegasus

Jazzi the Pegasus Something Original

Like i said before I smoked some of it at my coworker's place (they're friends, and surprisingly my new supervisor packed my pipe :p) and found my League game more on point than ever. I think i won 3/5 games. Don't remember.

Anyhow, skipped classes today for my common good; to finish my astronomy paper and to write my paragraph of a group paper. The one group memebr texted me at work yesterday which was a bit annoying, then texted me this morning asking what my last name was. Like, seriously -.-

Also got contacted by Frisky Beast about my themes for my toys.
    Capture.PNG
    Lol, see what they did there? And I'm excited to see how the suction cup turns out on my Cave Bear! :3

Chelseapolitan and Exeter like this.
  7. Shardik

Shardik Well-Known Member

Not all people keep their priorities in the same order, I'm afraid. He might love you deeply, but his desire to succeed and be prosperous may override even that. You can try reaching out to him and talk about it, but it seems that you prioritize your relationship (and not necessarily him) over everything else, and he prioritizes a sense of success and a capability with the world more than he does the relationship. Those are awkward positions to take, and they can demand compromise or breaking up sometimes.

BorisLover likes this.
  8. Sheep

Sheep Pluviophile

re: strain type: Or I can just not do the thing, as regardless to what I've had on any occasion (if I wasn't clear it was many times, not just once) I don't like the immediate nor long lasting side effects. Fine for other people, but it's simply not for me. (one more edit: I suffer from the same histamine reaction to it that I do with pollen also. So no, I don't want suggestions on it. Please stop.)

Oh, today is...
    I'm just gonna stay off most media I think.

Need this batch of energy to hit though. Gotta do things. Work. Sculpt. Bust ass n stuff.

Also just remembered one of my many ridiculous dreams involved someone seeing my legs while I was driving and mocking me mercilessly for how unshaven they are...the hell?

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
    Serathaiya and Chelseapolitan like this.
  9. Chelseapolitan

Chelseapolitan Don't dream it, be it!

omg I never shave my legs.... I don't even care. My mom is so embarrassed fffff

Sheep likes this.
  10. Sheep

Sheep Pluviophile

The only leg hair that I actually dislike is ankle hair, the rest I'm kind of indifferent to. Not too big on how I feel like I have to shave, tbh. But then also the people whose opinion matters don't care about it either way, so that is nice at least.

...my grandma is still drunk. How the fuck does someone spend four days wasted?!

11. Chelseapolitan

I don't mind leg hair either. Or any hair. Shaving armpits totally saves on deodorant though lmao.
    It's so odd how it's socially acceptable for males to have all the hair they want but for females it's gross? I keep myself clean, thanks.

Sheep and Jazzi the Pegasus like this.
  12. Abylgan

Abylgan Enigma

As far as body hair goes, I can't really stand it. Everything noticable below the neck gets shaved. Turns out the guy I'm seeing doesn't like having body hair either, which is kind of a bonus to me.

Exeter and Chelseapolitan like this.
  13. Xephose

Xephose My neck cracks really loud

I never understood the stigma involved in not shaving legs either.

Akanisen likes this.
  14. scalie

scalie back pokin' snake

random fact, there is actually a disorder called auto-brewery syndrome where basically your body naturally keeps the right balance of bacteria and yeast in your digestive tract so that anything starchy, sugary, or full of carbohydrates ens up getting fermented into alcohol inside your body, which isn't good since people with it usually see all the same negative symptoms an alcoholic would

15. scalie

scalie back pokin' snake

in an hour it'll be 4:20 on 4/20... darude weedstorm? lol

Serathaiya likes this.
  16. Xephose

Xephose My neck cracks really loud

It's already 6:20 where I live.

17. Jazzi the Pegasus

Jazzi the Pegasus Something Original

lol it was 5:22 my time. Now it's 6:30 Pm

18. Sheep

Sheep Pluviophile

My buddy is like that too. At least on himself, he doesn't seem to mind whatever I've got. It's kind of opposite the norm, which is...fun.

THAT IS SLIGHTLY HORRIFYING.

I guess in my family's case, it's the true alcoholism. Used to drinking the stuff like water. I just imagine the time after a 4+ day binge drinking stint is going to suck so much.
    Having an addictive personality and this kind of nonsense in my genes, when I start feeling like I 'need' alcohol I just stop drinking for a while.

Also on the plus side, since no one is talking to each other the house is really damn quiet.

Shardik and Chelseapolitan like this.
  19. Musky_Husky

Musky_Husky dancer of the shadows

HEY @Grimmyr ! stoopix did a dead space pic! I remembered you the instant i saw it lol

Attached Files:

Grimmyr likes this.
  20. Chelseapolitan

Kit Kat bars and water is all I need~

Exeter likes this.