1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

What Is On Your Mind?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kitsy_The_Fox, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Rassandra Gendal

Rassandra Gendal Well-Known Member

Yeah, doing that kind of thing for post-story dungeons and missions tends to be pretty hit and miss. Dark Cloud's Demon Shaft seems to have gotten it right, as even with all 6 of your party members maxed in health and thirst, equipped with their fully leveled ultimate weapons (save Toran, his ultimate weapon is the reward of the Demon Shaft), each of your party members are almost guaranteed to get one-hit killed by pretty much any enemy in there. Stamina Drinks are a must, but even then will only let you survive ~2-3 hits per character depending on each character's health, as well as Premium Chicken and whatever the revive/resurrect item was.

As a result of it's game mechanics, spamming anything results in repetitive, painful deaths/game overs. The only "area spells" are throwable items such as Flare Crystals and Bombs, which are generally pretty uncommon, and with the exception of the Bomb, Bomb Nut, and Stone, are only really useful against certain types of enemies. Surviving is all about remembering weaknesses and how to dodge and counter-attack, and and of course as a result, knowing your enemies and paying attention to their attack patterns and what weapon/character you're using. They did it right in my opinion, and when you finally clear all 100 floors, the sense of accomplishment is IMMENSE (if you haven't already given up by then XD).

RedVixenFur likes this.
  2. RedVixenFur

RedVixenFur Spaintard

Wish it was like that for type 0 -sigh-
    I loved Dark Cloud and I don't know why I didn't bought it at the time. That's actually a good performed dungeon, using what you have learned through the game to beat it, not doing a random stuff or spamming bullshit attacks.

3. Rassandra Gendal

4. scalie

scalie back pokin' snake

gonna go fill out some job applications today since the place I was working has pretty much cut my hours to 0, but they haven't fired me.

RedVixenFur likes this.
  5. BorisLover

BorisLover ~ Lusty little minx ~

Uhh so weird confession time (is there a thread for this?)

So lately I've been noticing that this one guy at work is actually extremely attractive.
    I do love my partner to bits and won't be leaving him and I am generally happy, but I can't help but notice this and it feels strange to me.
    The guy is actually younger, which is surprising since im not generally for younger due to maturity levels, but this person is actually incredibly mature. He's also super nice, like, just a good person inside and out ? Also strange since he's asian and (nothing racial about this) I am not attracted to asians generally.

idk guys. Is it okay to appreciate that someone else is very attractive when you're in your own relationship?
    There's no weird 'omg I might like you' feelings. Just. . Yeah. It's weird.

6. MurphyAlter

MurphyAlter The Floofiest

Nothing wrong with looking, just don't touch :p

And yeah, there's a "Secret Confessions" thread in the adult section.

7. RedVixenFur

RedVixenFur Spaintard

My ex and I used to sit in a park just to watch people passing by and talk about of those who were attractive or... well, the clothes they wore XDDDD
    I think there's nothing wrong with finding other people attractive -shrug-

8. BorisLover

BorisLover ~ Lusty little minx ~

Totally didn't see that thread doi.
    Oh yeah no touching for sure ! I got plenty to touch here >:3
    People watching is fun.
    I guess I just find it strange for me since it's more the personality, and I'm actually paying that much attention to notice it.
    Like it's easy to see a hottie walk past and think 'dayum'.
    But seeing someone grow to look attractive based on the words that come out, that's. . Yeah.

9. Shardik

Shardik Well-Known Member

Oh, dear. Get some sleep. My kidlet calls the nest of pillows and blankets she cozies with while she geeks out her "internest."

10. Eloe Elwe

Eloe Elwe White Muzzle Coyote

Anywhere there is a sidewalk cafe, on the Las Vegas strip, Is an awesome place to people watch.
    Especially on 'Freemont Street' downtown!

11. vahaala

vahaala Nobody wants him, he just stares at the world...

ATTENTION EVERYBODY! :D
    @MurphyAlter has offered to do a massive orgy piece with our characters! Namely :
    Me, @Exeter @logitech @Mayhem @Hybrid88 @Brynjhulf and him. If anyone wants to be added/removed give me or him a shot!
    The price as of now should be around $37 USD each, but it will change depending on how many people will enter.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
    Exeter likes this.
  12. Wolfcat

Wolfcat Well-Known Member

oh, man, I wish I had an actual character made for that! I'm just a disembodied head, mostly.

Hybrid88 likes this.
  13. Hybrid88

Hybrid88 Underwear Bulge Lover

Well, it looks like you're gonna have to get one :p

Wolfcat likes this.
  14. Rassandra Gendal

I'm a first draft shaded sketch. Also not a fan of over-sexualizing my characters. :p

Did not know Murphy was an artist though, or is he commissioning someone? o_o

15. MurphyAlter

I do also offer character creation services. If you have a general description we can work to get it out of your head and onto the screen :3

16. MurphyAlter

Yes, I'm an artist! ^^

17. Rassandra Gendal

I implore you to list example art, prices, and Terms of Service! :O

18. MurphyAlter

19. Eloe Elwe

Eloe Elwe White Muzzle Coyote

I've been wanting to make a new piece for my dragon avatar. Thing of doing him flying.........maybe.
    Been a long while since I got my drawing/painting implements out..........

CreativeNameHere likes this.
  20. scalie

scalie back pokin' snake

finally, the last chapter I have to read for my business law class, employment discrimination. the discussion for this chapter is gonna either be very entertaining or very annoying since there are some people in the class who tried to argue you could sue someone for sneezing if you told them to stop because it was making you feel unsafe. seriously just... how the fuck do these people even get into college?!

RedVixenFur likes this.