1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

What Is On Your Mind?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kitsy_The_Fox, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Eloe Elwe

Eloe Elwe White Muzzle Coyote

Oh man that sucks @Willow
    I wish you good luck with that, and that prick gets what is cumming to him..........Sideways!!!

Yeah, poor Mo is so damn horny too! Plus it didn't help that I let him go to the bar without me, he had a bit too much to drink, and almost fell on top of me giving me a kiss.
    While he was at the bar, I had the best dream of giving him a long blow job, had my first erection under the influence of Oxykodone since the accident.

Last edited: May 26, 2015
  2. MurphyAlter

MurphyAlter The Floofiest

Well, if you signed the contract, who were you signing the contract to work for? If the manager had you sign a contract saying you worked for him, this is probably illegal, since he was working for J, and he didn't actually have a business for you to sign on to, and was misrepresenting the nature of the contract. You can easily break said contract. Basically, there's no non-compete if he wasn't actual competition. You can't break off from a company and take their employees with you, especially their non-competes.

3. doit666

doit666 Forever confused

Morning people. I'm up way too early.

4. othersounds

othersounds Guest

I hope it handles games better then. ):

5. othersounds

othersounds Guest

An oh oh! Harper Lee's "Go Set A Watchman" is available to pre-order! Excited excited!

6. Grimmyr

Grimmyr Skitstövel ー!

Aha you know it amazes me too that so far, we have made a intercontinental relationship work. owo' Mostly because I live in a country that speaks English as a first language, and he lives where Danish is their first language. Of course it helps that most speak English, but aha I have such a hard time even trying to learn how they pronounce things. Talk about a potato language, but their accents are really adorable.

Secondly, I can't believe that this year in November will be our 6th year together. THAT'S A LOT OF YEARS FOR A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP FOR SOMEONE SO YOUNG. But I am proud to say we've been strong this whole time. c:

But right now it is pretty awkward because I am home alone with his dad (his mom is at the hospital working for 12 hours) and uh... He is at base. I FEEL SO AWKWARD AROUND PEOPLE. Especially when his dad has such a heavy accent and his English isn't as good as my mate's. I just need to learn how to be less shy. :c

7. doit666

doit666 Forever confused

Six YEARS!? I couldn't even make a relationship last two months, and that was with someone that was across the hall in college.

I'm not good at relationships.

8. Grimmyr

Grimmyr Skitstövel ー!

Aww don't beat yourself up! I was just one of those lucky people who found an amazing person right out of the chute. I am honestly surprised it's lasted this long, because I am insanely clingy and needy. :c And I get anxiety from not talking to him LOL.

Every one just needs to find that one person that makes their heart happy. We have about 80+ years on average to live, and we don't have to find them right away! Remember; if you can't make yourself happy, no one can make you happy.

Robert Thompson and BorisLover like this.
  9. doit666

doit666 Forever confused

Yeah, that's pretty much what I've found...

10. Grimmyr

Grimmyr Skitstövel ー!

True though! Even though it's hard because I still sometimes have the confidence and self-esteem of a 12 year old potato going through change. <_> IF I CAN DO IT, Y'ALL CAN DO IT.

11. Velixer

Velixer The Musical Draconic Muse

Morning all, hope everyone's doing alright.
    As for me...I don't know why but it feels like my mental state is not in the best of places...

12. BorisLover

BorisLover ~ Lusty little minx ~

So some dick head in Parliament here, Joe Hockey I think it was, it pitching forward a bill to TAX pads and tampons.
    Yes you read that properly ladies.
    Aussie women may one day be facing having to PAY for fucking menstruation.

And so my partner turned around with the best response ever:
    'All you women should sync your cycles, and start a flood. '

13. ryan8825

ryan8825 Well-Known Member

Ahhh, Australian politicians... all of them are as bad as each other

BorisLover likes this.
  14. doit666

doit666 Forever confused

I'm ok I guess. I have one more day by myself so I have one more night of 'special time'

Too bad I'm working most of the day.

15. BorisLover

BorisLover ~ Lusty little minx ~

Have you watched aussie political debates during the day on like abc or sbs?
    Funniest thing ever.
    Mishtar Speekar ! ​

ryan8825 likes this.
  16. Jazzi the Pegasus

Jazzi the Pegasus Something Original

I need the cuddles because I forgot last night I don;t work today ahaha.

17. bronson_twist

bronson_twist Silicon connoisseur!

I thought it was the other way around and that they're currently having the GST applied, and there's a campaign to have the gst removed from "sanitary" products.

18. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

Well, I signed the contract for "PE" which, as I was not really aware of, jointly owned by J and the manager. But he handled all the tech aspects of the job so he could and dide change all digital documentation that lists J as part of business. Anyway he changed the business name (although I should still be getting my pay under the original name, I didn't sign a new contract with the new name).
    And nope, looked in the contract and nothing about non-compete... anywhere.

Last edited: May 26, 2015
    MurphyAlter likes this.
  19. Jazzi the Pegasus

Jazzi the Pegasus Something Original

20. AkaiKitsune

AkaiKitsune Boop

It sure does. It can handle stuff like Watch_Dogs on mid-high graphics at 45+fps, that's just how bad Youtube's optimisation is.

*hugs*