1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

What Is On Your Mind?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kitsy_The_Fox, Aug 5, 2014.

1. SnowLycan

SnowLycan ☆*:.。.Mahou shoujo.。.:*☆

I want to make smut!

Robert Thompson and Exeter like this.
  2. DrunkJolteon

DrunkJolteon What is a dickable afternoon?

I am alive! Thanks for the concern, guys. :)

Work has been absolutely insane and I haven't been dealing with the stress very well. On top of that we've had a lot of people quit lately, so its about impossible for me to get time off. Internet hasn't been a priority. XD

3. othersounds

othersounds Guest

There must be something that can make room for it. It's GTA after all!

4. Exeter

Exeter Cuddly, Snuggly, Slutty Dragon

5. Velixer

Velixer The Musical Draconic Muse

Glad to see you're alive there buddy

6. Serathaiya

Serathaiya Draenei Tail Puller.

They do. I've been blessed in the past with dreams of being murdered in really gross or terrifying ways. The annoying part was their consistency...pretty much every week for about two months I had one and they were hyper realistic and dealing with them sucked. However they don't even compare to the bullshit that is sleep paralysis...I had it once and I thought I was going to die. When I finally woke up I was absolutely shaken. I don't want to go into details as it will mean another Serathaiya book being written but man...never again please and thank you.

As for what's on my mind...dick. A big fat dick and a hard fucking to go please.

7. AkaiKitsune

AkaiKitsune Boop

Nope. I've already uninstalled loads of stuff and deleted loads of programs to make room for the stuff I have on there at the moment.

8. Xephose

Xephose My neck cracks really loud

Fan fiction is hard to write because it isn't your world you're writing in, it's someone else's. There are certain rules that you have to obey and timeline events that still need to occur in order to preserve the parts of the original canon that you wish to keep. Same goes for writing the characters.

9. Xephose

I had a lot of night terrors as a kid. I still get them occasionally, but they don't really bother me anymore. It's just sort of like "eh, getting chased by an eldritch abomination again, how original."

10. SnowLycan

SnowLycan ☆*:.。.Mahou shoujo.。.:*☆

That's why I am having so much trouble. I want to write Ironman x Cap fanfics!

Exeter likes this.
  11. MurphyAlter

MurphyAlter The Floofiest

See, I'd find that WAY easier. A blank slate is way worse and more intimidating. When you have a framework within which you must work, any one thing you write has a dozen implications you also have to work out and write, and you can substitute problem-solving skills for creativity, or even better, use their combined powers.

12. Velixer

Feeling a little less stressed now that I toyed and relieved myself of a few days of pent up stress.

Exeter likes this.
  13. Abylgan

Abylgan Enigma

Had my IUD replaced today, super fun. At least I knew what to expect this time, but damn it hurt/felt weird on the internal nerves. Spent a good hour on the couch in a sort of fetal position when I got home. I'm good now though! So, it's a good day.

14. othersounds

othersounds Guest

Aw shucks. ):

15. Velixer

....I'm not going to have enough money to make it through the summer....shit...

16. Shardik

Shardik Well-Known Member

Monday I had the house to myself and I toyed for three solid hours, working my way through seven different toys and ultimately winding up going really deep (Squarepeg Anaconda) and scary girth (Flint XL). Today, my thighs really hurt from all that kneeling and rising, kneeling and rising.

17. Jazzi the Pegasus

Jazzi the Pegasus Something Original

Huzzha my Skyrim didn't CTD so now I know that the game works. As far as all my mods though....probaly will consider what ones I would want to have and firgure out stuff twith that...later though. Don't have time as I work soon.

18. Xephose

Ah yes, the eternal struggle to find out if your mods all work together, and if they don't, which mod is causing problems. I've gone through a bit of a mod reduction lately, taking out superfluous mods and mods that broke more things than having them would be worth. I've gone down to 158 active mods, and there's only one minor problem that I know of and can easily avoid.

19. Abylgan

Abylgan Enigma

Random thought I had: *looks at arm because it itches* "Why are my arms so big?... Oh yeah, because work is giving me some actual muscle mass."

20. Wolfcat

Wolfcat Well-Known Member

BD should get on the knee-pad market. Hey, it makes more sense than some of their paraphernalia.

Muscle is functional, and sexy, so that's awesome!
    On that note, it's always bugged me that some people (mostly female) are afraid of gaining too much muscle from lifting weights. It is *really* difficult to reach an "unattractive" level of muscle. More often than not, you'll simply look better.

Abylgan likes this.