1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

What Is On Your Mind?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kitsy_The_Fox, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Serathaiya

Serathaiya Draenei Tail Puller.

True. It can be more difficult using a Linux distro at times. Personally I've been lucky that most of the stuff in the Debian repos have been up for what I need to do.

If there's a game I must play I have a seperate hard disk for Windows. But I don't game much any more.

However, depending on what you need, some Windows stuff runs under WINE 100%. It has come a long way.

2. Jazzi the Pegasus

Jazzi the Pegasus Something Original

Here I am.

Am I falling in love finally?

Shardik likes this.
  3. Exeter

Exeter Cuddly, Snuggly, Slutty Dragon

Spent the day in Niagara Falls with my mom, just wandering around, she had a giant telescopic lens on her camera and just wanted to see what she could see. Had to delete a few photos from a recent wedding to get all her shots actually.

Not sure if any of you have ever been, the straight falls are the American Falls and they were closer to where we parked. The ones in the distance are the Horseshoe or Canadian Falls and they were probably a couple miles from our parking spot. I didn't want to make her walk and we had dinner plans so we didn't get close enough for my camera to make much of the Canadian side. DSC_0087.JPG

Attached Files:

4. Rassandra Gendal

Rassandra Gendal Well-Known Member

Pretty much every non-game that I'd worry about whether or not I can use on Linux, is an developer tool of some sort. From IDEs (Integrated Development Environment) like Unreal Engine 4, to DAWs (Digital Audio Workstation) like FL Studio, and then things like GIMP and Blender. Not sure how well dev stuff works in an emulator like WINE. >_>

5. vahaala

vahaala Nobody wants him, he just stares at the world...

Nice photos :3 It's always nice to see other bit of the world. And it sounds like you had a good time!

SnowLycan likes this.
  6. othersounds

othersounds Guest

Rainbows! c':

7. SnowLycan

SnowLycan ☆*:.。.Mahou shoujo.。.:*☆

Takoyaki & Karage bento!!!!! 20150603_182417.jpg

8. Velixer

Velixer The Musical Draconic Muse

So my partner just burst into my apartment like all 5 levels of upset....it's one of those days...

9. Serathaiya

Serathaiya Draenei Tail Puller.

Only way to know is to try it unfortunately. I've been very surprised at what will work but I've been disappointed as well. Crap shoot really. I know a few people who dual boot or run a VM for that reason.

10. Exeter

Exeter Cuddly, Snuggly, Slutty Dragon

Got the wisdom tooth out! The pain was awful but it's done, still need lots of crap afterwards, salt rinses and such, but the worst is done. Apparently have cavities in all my other wisdom teeth as well as a possibility of cavities in several molars. I definitely have my mom's problematic teeth.

Needed stitches and he really had to grind and chip away at the tooth to get a grip on it. That was fun. Through the freezing the sensation was reminiscent of chewing on skittles.

Serathaiya likes this.
  11. Wolfcat

Wolfcat Well-Known Member

Wisdom teeth pulling is not fun, but at least it's done.

oy'vey. I really need to go to the dentist, but I'm unsure how much my insurance actually covers.

12. Reptile

Reptile Semi-Professional Butthole Spelunker

The beach has sand, heat, and water. Stop asking me to go to the goddamn beach

13. Shardik

Shardik Well-Known Member

The older I get, the more convinced I become that there's a cadre of angry men out there who would be significantly less angry if they let themselves get fucked, rather than fucked up, once in a while.

Exeter likes this.
  14. Reptile

Reptile Semi-Professional Butthole Spelunker

The older I get the softer I get. Literally. My belly is squishy and one day my titties will be, too.

Jazzi the Pegasus and Shardik like this.
  15. Shardik

Shardik Well-Known Member

I ordered a May Gemstone (Emerald) toy and there was no significant price. It was freebie, yes.

16. Abylgan

Abylgan Enigma

A friend got me to give Supernatural a try and now I'm hooked. Oh, and my last day at work is in a week. I hit my limit, and I have enough savings now anyway. There are other things I need to focus on.

Jazzi the Pegasus likes this.
  17. SnowLycan

SnowLycan ☆*:.。.Mahou shoujo.。.:*☆

HUH.jpg

18. Poster Nutbag

Poster Nutbag Prefers the company of snakes over bees

It might just be the fact that this months colour is a more intricate fade/split, as compared to the usual solid colour.

19. AkaiKitsune

AkaiKitsune Boop

I've had The Godfather theme stuck in my head for the past week or so. I've been addicted to playing it on the piano too.

20. RedVixenFur

RedVixenFur Spaintard

I'm fed up with this band not having a drummer and refusing to use a drum bot, I'm so tired of doing nothing with my average talent.
    Who wants to start a band with me? I'll be playing the triangle, I don't want to play guitar anymoar.