1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

What Is On Your Mind?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kitsy_The_Fox, Aug 5, 2014.

1. SnowLycan

SnowLycan ☆*:.。.Mahou shoujo.。.:*☆

2. Wolfcat

Wolfcat Well-Known Member

^ I love those dreams. All vivid and memorable since, at that point in a sleep cycle, you're hardly asleep (at least, I think that's vaguely how it works.)

Feel better though :(.
    Could always grow it out and use hair relaxers ;)

Abylgan likes this.
  3. Reptile

Reptile Semi-Professional Butthole Spelunker

I just quick searched it up, and it seems like something more for people with curly hair.

4. doit666

doit666 Forever confused

*Fluttershy and I

Exeter, MurphyAlter and SnowLycan like this.
  5. Wolfcat

Fro hair is technically a series of really tightly coiled hairs. I'm fairly sure you could still straighten it.

6. Reptile

Reptile Semi-Professional Butthole Spelunker

Nah, my hair is straight as shit, it just stands up .

7. Poster Nutbag

Poster Nutbag Prefers the company of snakes over bees

No, no... Part of bad, self-insert fanfic writing is horrid grammar.

Sheep and Exeter like this.
  8. SnowLycan

SnowLycan ☆*:.。.Mahou shoujo.。.:*☆

Like pube hair but on your head. But remember folks don't take straighteners to the neither regions. Unless you want to be cooking your nuts or turning your lady bits into bacon.

Wooooooooooo I'm hyper can you tell?

=OㅅO= ~Nya!

Sheep and Exeter like this.
  9. doit666

doit666 Forever confused

I know, but I thought it would be funny to correct bad, self-insert fanfiction for the sake of how utterly stupid it is to proofread bad, self-insert fanfiction.

10. Abylgan

Abylgan Enigma

Really want ice cream, but mom won't get me some because she's worried it'll make me breathe worse. I've half a mind to drive to the stand myself even though I feel like falling over. Must have tasties. 8|

Exeter likes this.
  11. scalie

scalie back pokin' snake

finally figured out how to work the new electric pressure cooker and made some shredded chipotle barbecue pork for sandwiches. so tasty... now to eat the leftovers over the next week so I barely have to cook. so much barbecue...

12. doit666

doit666 Forever confused

I can't stop eating. Why is food so delicious?

RedVixenFur likes this.
  13. Xephose

Xephose My neck cracks really loud

Satoru Iwata has passed away folks. Damn shame.

RedVixenFur likes this.
  14. Wolfcat

@scalie that sounds delicious! Gonna have to experiment with barbeque recipes myself.
    @doit666 Because a lot of food is specifically designed to make you addicted to it. Literally.
    @Xephose I just heard :(

15. RedVixenFur

RedVixenFur Spaintard

Sure he has given us lots of remarkable games, adventures and characters. He will be missed.
    Also, I hate to be that guy but new blood is needed in Nintendo. They need to keep their good stuff and launch themselves to the AAA market, meaning that they should make their next console at least the same as PS4 and XBO. That will get more income since all the third parties wanting to be on their system.
    I can't wait 'til the other two directors pass the torch to new ones.

16. MurphyAlter

MurphyAlter The Floofiest

Nintendo has made the mistake of being an innovator. Having their handheld depend on two screens and their console depend on motion puts them in the awkward spot of not being able to easily move away from those features, especially considering their emphasis on backwards compatibility. Any move towards a "traditional" console system would make them look like they're "pandering to mainstream gamers so they can make more money" instead of "keeping the innovative features that made them stand out". Really, their uniqueness is what keeps them competitive, because they can get away with somewhat cheaper games with a simpler graphic content, among other things. Honestly, in the big downturn that consoles are experiencing in the last few years, I really think Nintendo will be the most likely to come out of it strong, just because their consoles and handhelds do things that a computer generally can't.

Jazzi the Pegasus and Exeter like this.
  17. scalie

scalie back pokin' snake

personally I can't stand the motion controls for games. my brother bought a wii when they first came out and after about a week the novelty of the motion controls wore off and couldn't stand to play it. if I'm going to play a challenging game I'd prefer to have full control with a standard 2 handed controller, not having to flail the controller around and hope the calibrations didn't get fucked up and mess me up. even if I played on PC I'd still prefer a controller where everything has a relatively standard layout so you don't need to memorize a million different hand placements and key bindings for a few games. I also don't much care for voice control systems since most voice recognition requires storing past recorded sound bytes on a server. obvious privacy concerns, maybe a little paranoia, but still.

18. scalie

scalie back pokin' snake

it was pretty easy to make
    4 lbs pork
    1/2 c cider vinegar
    2 tbsp brown sugar
    1/2 tsp pepper
    dash of salt
    1 onion diced
    2 tbsp chopped chipotle peppers (in adobo sauce if you can find them)
    2 tbsp oil for browning
    2 c barbecue sauce
    brown the meat, throw everything in the pressure cooker except the sauce, cook 45 minutes, shred meat, mix 1/2 c remaining juices back into meat, add barbecue sauce and mix in (optional to reheat for a while to get more flavor into the meat from the sauce), then stuff face. enjoy

Eloe Elwe likes this.
  19. Wolfcat

thanks! I'm trying to expand my cooking repertoire, slightly, and can always use simple-but-tasty dish recipes. Especially for meat.

20. Sheep

Sheep Pluviophile

I am an anxious mess. Couldn't sleep yesterday, remember trying to fall asleep and kept getting dragged out of it by sudden anxious thought. Mostly about not being able to sleep (brain, please). Was after 8am? kept waking up, drifting off, woke up and stayed awake around 1pm. Now it's after 5am and I'm exhausted but far too awake still. Just cannot deal with these fucking chemicals sometimes. So self medication it is - do your stuff, Benadryl.