1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

World of Warcraft and other Blizzard Games...

Discussion in 'Fandom Stuff' started by blaidd_drwg, Aug 14, 2014.

1. blaidd_drwg

blaidd_drwg is never satisfied

For players of the games!

WARNING:
    If you do not play WoW, etc. or do not like the games, don't post about how you "Hate WoW" or "WoW ruined your life" and so on.

Today's big news on the game is the Live Stream on The Warlords of Draenor!

I'm not into the Horde, I play Alliance, but I really enjoyed the new opening cinematic!
    I've been playing WoW since the beginning, though I was never much into the Warcraft games. I do know the background story and it was part of why I chose to play in the first place. I always felt like it had a very rich story and history, more so than other MMO's. I started out playing Horde on Greymane and then at the request of a friend made Alliance characters on Perenolde. I found I liked Alliance much better and it became my main faction. I left Greymane behind a long time ago and ended up making a few other Hordies that I've maintained slightly but still focusing on Alliance. I started my own guild, Shadow Moon Clan (has no relation to the Shadowmoon Clan in the game) shortly after joining the Alliance. At this time it's 8th level. I leveled it on my own with very little help. Long story.

Unfortunately, at this time I am unable to play, because I have shitty internet. I let my subscription lapse a few months ago and it's been driving me crazy. I'm hoping very soon that I can get back in. In the past I could never dedicate a great amount of time to it. Usually about 6 to 10 hours a week at the most. I have a job and a family that requires my attention, so priorities...

Anyway, post your screenshots and achievements and tell the rest of us all about your characters and adventures in Azeroth!

2. Dracoa

Dracoa Well-Known Member

I'm more a Starcraft player, and then only Campaign Mode. Looking forward to Legacy of the Void, even though I support the Swarm (Swarm > Horde, imo). I'm more of a solo player, always have been.

3. blaidd_drwg

I've wanted to play Starcraft for a while. I just haven't gotten around to it. Because of time constraints, the number of games I can play is very limited. I like the characters and related stuff. I enjoyed the addition of them in the Heroes of The Storm beta, for the littl bit of time I played it.

I am getting a little crazed about playing Diablo III with the new expansion, but I may wait until I can get it on XBox. I played Diablo III before but it got to be too repetitive so I stopped for a while.

4. Dracoa

Dracoa Well-Known Member

The good thing about Starcraft is that it's not a persistent world. For Campaign Mode you can play a mission, do something else, and when you come back to SC, nothing has changed. Probably not so for "eSports", but I tend to avoid PvP as a whole. Just not for me.

5. blaidd_drwg

I really don't prefer PvP. I only do it on rare occasion or for special events. Part of why I didn't like the MOBA that much. The characters were fun but I just didn't have the patience to keep playing. In WoW, I would do Battlegrounds sometimes because I need some extra points to buy something.

6. Grimmyr

Grimmyr Skitstövel ー!

I am actually pretty damn excited for Warlord's of Draenor. I have not played as long as some seem to think, but I enjoy it all the same! I've actually managed to get my boyfriend excited for the next expansion, too! It's gonna be a blast. We both play Horde, though. I may or may not roll a Night Elf Druid, as I really love the Night Elves for that class... I am just too excited to play a Tauren and Troll druid and have an orc hunter or warlock.. I can't decide!