1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

[WTB] BD Teenies!

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by ShamefulGlay, Mar 6, 2019.

1. ShamefulGlay

ShamefulGlay Member

Helloo!
    I am a nervous first time poster, but to get to the point: I really like bad dragon teenie weenies, but also really have to kind of hide them. The darn things are so cute!

I am looking for whichever ones anyone has to offer, first and foremost, but also would gladly accept ones that are more on the safe side, like Meng or the Muzzles.

These are luxury things I don't need, but I know that as of right now, I feel okay offering $3 for ones I like, $4 for one in the Special Consideration list, and $6 for one in the Extra Special Consideration list.
    I use PayPal, and have a budget (besides shipping) of $12 at the moment.
    For shipping, I am in the USA, and I would love for the shipping to not be much, or if we could split it!
    I know this is a weird, silly list, but if there is any chance you have something and are willing to talk with me about it, I would appreciate it so much!

EXTRA SPECIAL CONSIDERATION:
    Austin the Fox - nightfall, any light purple
    Winston's Tail - white/bone
    David - cyan, bright blue, glow in the dark blue
    Kona - any apple-ish or bone/white

SPECIAL CONSIDERATION:
    Meng - any
    Egg Plug - any
    Winston's Tail - any
    David's Muzzle - any
    Dragon Muzzle - any
    Dragoness Muzzle - any
    Mystic - any
    All Models - glow in the dark, translucent, Nightfall/lavender, mixed colors, pretty colors*

*pretty is subjective but I mean yeah

Maybe one day I will have a rainbow hoard of them, but until then, thank you for reading this, and have a lovely day!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
    S0ULL0NE likes this.
  2. ShamefulGlay

ShamefulGlay Member