1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

WTB - USA - EE Silver Full Flare

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by VulpineAurora, Feb 2, 2020.

1. VulpineAurora

VulpineAurora Well-Known Member

Hello friends and fellow lovers of absurdly large silicone dongs.

Once again I'm looking to make some changes to my collection. I'll probably sell a bit in the near future too, but at the moment I'm looking to buy the final item in this list.
    1. A Large Bad Dragon Tucker I purchased a Tucker as well.
    2. A Large Bad Dragon Glyph I've found a Glyph to purchase. I may be interested in the other two still if someone posts one I like, however, so I'll keep this up for now.
    3. An Exotic Erotics Silver Full Flare (the full size uber-schlong, not the plug)
    I'd prefer to get Silver in a softer silicone.

As typical, payment will be done through PayPal. I'm in the United States and for the sake of simplicity prefer to keep it within the states.

If you have one that you're interested in parting with, let me know! I'm definitely interested as long as it doesn't look like troll droppings in coloration, so send me pictures and an asking price!

Thanks for helping me on my never-ending mission to obliterate my backside.

I have posted the same on r/baddragon as well; this link brings you there.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2020
  2. VulpineAurora

VulpineAurora Well-Known Member

Modified post; only looking for Silver Full Flare at this point. Won some credit at the Bad Dragon store and bought myself a Tucker.