1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

WTS Christmas Multi-lot

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by leiagirl, Dec 15, 2018.

1. leiagirl

leiagirl New Member

In preparation for year in review, I want to see if I can maybe not screw up next month's budget, so I'm selling off a few toys. I don't really want to sell all of these necessarily, but if I can raise the money for 3-4 Year in Review toys, that'd be amazing.

[​IMG]
    Full imgur Album, with original clearance pics from BD listings for non-customs.

All have been very lightly used. STD-free home, smoke-free home, though with cat hair everywhere. All being freshly boiled tomorrow morning when I wake up.

From top(ish) to bottom, all prices including US shipping:
    • Roland - Large/Medium - $150 - Honestly really reluctant to sell this one even if I'll likely never use him. I love the hell out of his colours and have never seen any other toy like him. This is kind of a last-ditch resort. ($150 is more than the $135 base cost, but it's theoretically the cost to make a custom marble.)
    • Spritz - Small/Soft - $70
    • Nocturne - Small/Firm, Cumtube - Slasher Silver - $90
    • Nocturne - Medium/Firm, Suction Cup - Halloween Black - $110
    • Kelvin - Small/Soft - Sold
    • Kelvin - Medium/Medium - I suspect Galaxy Black, but unsure because Clearance - $100
    Essentially, all except the Roland are discounted by (iirc) $5 + whatever you value shipping at, in theory probably an additional $8-12 off. It's just easier on me if I don't have to try and fuck around with shipping estimates and take the shipping cost out of pocket.

Not willing to do reserves/holds.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
  2. Feverdream

Feverdream Well-Known Member

You can boil the whole toy... the tube is 100% silicone too.

3. leiagirl

leiagirl New Member

Thank you!

Zaphora likes this.
  4. Avvi269

Avvi269 Avvi Veria

Would you consider trading as well or no?

5. leiagirl

leiagirl New Member

If you happen to have a Tyson in Hunter: Elite and/or RBC in M/S or L/S, I would consider a trade, but otherwise those are the only two toys I'm really interested in right now. >< Sorry! ;;

Sorry for the delay in replying. Holidays are.. really something. x_x