1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

WTS ee were horse medium/medium GITD, Neotori XL/soft mundir, NamelessAngelWorks River dragon V3

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Daetophet, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Daetophet

Daetophet Active Member

all have been sold. Please archive.

I am looking to sell some toys that were not as I had ordered them.

Mundir and river dragon have been sold.

first is erotic exotics were horse. It is medium size and medium firmness. Asking $90 with free shipping in us.

The color is a custom order glow in the dark. Green tip, aqua glow shaft, violet glow balls with an ocean blue splotch. I ordered him with a vac u lock hole and he did not come with a vac u lock hole. They sold me a remake and said I can sell the first one for the cost of the remake to recoup the money. I did use him once or twice before the remake arrived. He was $175 new as ordered from ee with the custom colors and vac u lock. I am asking the same price as a new medium werehorse without the custom colors which is $90 and shipping is free. He will come with the cloth bag from ee as well.

next I am looking to sell an extra large mundir from neotori. He is in the standard firmness which I would say is close to bd soft and he does have a suction cup. asking $100 with free shipping in us.

I wanted the icicle coloration so I ordered as instructed with the event coloration with a note to change to icicle coloration but I guess they missed the note and poured him in kinky bubblegum coloration. He is Uv reactive, not glow in the dark. I used him once or twice I think before the remake arrived with the correct color. He was about $130 new without shipping.

Finally I am looking to sell a river dragon version 3 which is made by nameless angel works on Etsy. Asking $160 with free shipping to us.

This is a custom color I worked with the maker. The base is firm just at the circular part and from the knot up is medium. Would recommend to double check the dimensions from his shop on etsy if you are unsure. This is a long boy with a pretty good sized knot. Reason I am selling is there is a small white fiber or something that was in the mold when he did the pour I think. I have included a picture. It is in one of the veins in the knot. It will probably cause some type of small tear at some point but I don’t think it will be anything major. Essentially he is a flop and I will be selling him as such. I did use him once or twice before remake arrived. He was around $225 new without shipping. Considering he is a flop I am taking %20 off of that so $180 new would be his price. Seeing as he is not new and has been used I am asking $160 with free shipping.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
  2. Elfangor

Elfangor Active Member

Sending PM

3. Daetophet

Daetophet Active Member

Mundir and river dragon sold to Elfangor.

4. Blueporcupine

Blueporcupine Well-Known Member

Interested in werehorse

5. Daetophet

Daetophet Active Member

Werehorse sold to blueporcupine.