1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

WTS Elliot/Anthro Dragon in Canada (M/M, Black Friday Black, no add-ons)

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Baboon Buffoon, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Baboon Buffoon

Baboon Buffoon Bald-Butted Boi

First off please note that this is my first time selling a toy, so if there are any errors on this post please excuse them.

With that out of the way, I'll be selling Elliot, my first dildo, partly because I want to make room and don't like him all that much, but also because I have an overbearing mother who upon finding my Nox said I needed to get rid of one of them.

Name and Timestamp.jpg

I will only be selling locally within Canada so as to not have to deal with Duties, taxes, and other complications that shipping internationally brings.
    I think a fair price is $90 CAD + Shipping, being used and having a few very minor imperfections. I'm not exactly well aquianted with the high-end sex toy economy yet.

The minor imperfections I mentioned are very minor bumps on the tip of the head, and a tiny nick at the edge of the base that I think I made with my nail at one point. I've included pictures, and while it should probably go without saying these are only minor visual imperfections and I didn't notice them at all in use.

Head Bumps.jpg Base Nick.jpg

I recently washed Elliot well with soap and water, then soaked him in a Bleach solution. It was less than 1/10ths but the Bleach was also extra concentrated so I'm not sure exactly how concentrated it was. I'm sure it was enough to clean the toy thoroughly though. Even though I've kept Elliot stored in my locked chest since then he keeps getting dusty somehow, so before packaging for shipping I will rinse him off.

For packaging and shipping I plan to ship with Canada Post after buying a box from the local Canada Post which is very close to me, rinse off Elliot to get him dust-free, let him air-dry, then put him in a Zip-lock plastic bag, and finally wrap that in several plastic shopping bags before putting that in the box.

Again, if I made any mistakes with this please let me know. Haven't sold a toy before so I'm sure I've made some.

JTBear42 likes this.
  2. JTBear42

JTBear42 Towel Day Ambassador 2014

I'd like to get it..if I could get an idea of shipping cost to Ontario

3. JTBear42

And let me also say, I think you did a great job for a first sales post

4. Baboon Buffoon

Baboon Buffoon Bald-Butted Boi

I'll look into it when I have the chance, but I don't imagine it would be much since I am also in Ontario. And thanks.

5. JTBear42

sounds cool..and no problems!

6. JTBear42

Arrived perfectly safe and sound just a few minutes ago..many thanks to the seller for a great and easy sale!

Baboon Buffoon likes this.