Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by ScarredDragon, Aug 29, 2019.
Ok no worries... what's the best price you can do on him?
I know its pending / will propably be sold to somone else but if everyone else happens to pass on XL Gryphon i would be interested!
L chance, silver and the gryphon have all now sold
I'm intrested in the Sleipnir
What would be the postage to isle of man?
Is nova still aviable
Fully insured shipping with parcel force is £17.5
Pending at the moment, just sent the invoice
Oh no, hopefully im gettin it
Chance still available?
Only the XL chance
That's the one I'm interested in anyway.
Would you accept £175 total?
That’s perfect, send me a pm with where it’s going to and I can get you a shipping quote
Yeah I can accept that
Cool. Off to PM's it is
Haven't heard from him since Tuesday even though I already sent the money. Anyone else?
Thursday afternoon he wrote me the tracking link. From what I know he's moving and therefore doesn't have much time. Perhaps would've been better to sell the toys way before moving. But then maybe there was no other way …
As PTChris said, I am moving, which has taken up literally all my time outside of work. I would have sold them sooner but this wasn’t a planned move as much as was kicked out of my current place and given till this Sunday to be completely new out and cleaned. I’m very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you, but I assure you you, you will have your items soon
Received my tracking link. Hope the move goes well.
Silver arrived today in very good condition.
Late shipping but very fast.