1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

WTS L/S Orochi SC, L/M Tyson $120 shipped each

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by comatosekitty, Sep 19, 2020.

1. comatosekitty

comatosekitty Member

Toys are from a smoke-free, virus-free, STD/STI-free home. Toys are boiled and will be shipped ASAP. Shipping only in the continental US. Paypal invoice only, will only ship to address on Paypal.

These are flops please view all pictures and read descriptions. Shipping is $15 via USPS flatrate box. I will try my best to conceal contents of bubble envelopes, but no guarantees.

NOTE: Everything is insured $50 by USPS, you cover additional insurance if you want. I've NEVER had an issue with lost items, but will be adding to terms and conditions on paypal invoice i can NOT be responsible for failures of the USPS due to current BS happening on their end. If you don't agree to that, don't buy or ask for more insurance (you pay the fees).

Asking: $105 + $15 Shipping for each of them.

NOTE: I USED MY REDDIT NAME ON THE PROOF PIC, HOPE THATS OK. HERE'S THE REDDIT POST
    https://www.reddit.com/r/BadDragon/comments/ivjjbk/wts_ls_orochi_sc_lm_tyson_120_shipped_each/

tyoro1.jpg

ALBUM: https://imgur.com/a/qLjp4XV

Both were sold to me from Bad Dragon as "new" and non-flop. Both actually have issues i would consider flops.

Tyson is Large, Medium firm with scratches. i describe them as scratches like on a disc, since i personally could not feel them. i asked and people said they are not normal. most cannot be seen without light reflecting off of them. posted pics of them in the album.

Orochi is a Large, Soft firm with 2 TEEEEEENY issues with scales. 2 appear to be missing/damaged. no idea what happened, but they claimed it was non-flop and obviously is not.

2. Deimos

Deimos Active Member

Orochi still available?