1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

WTS M/M Unflared Chance in Natural, Canada only

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Baboon Buffoon, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Baboon Buffoon

Baboon Buffoon Bald-Butted Boi

I've had my Chance for a while now, but it's time me and the stud part ways. Mainly because I got him for the purpose of easing into depth play and now have a similarly sized dildo that feels better, but also because I need to make room for a larger equine dildo I have eyes on.

I'll be selling in Canada only so as to avoid the hassle international shipments bring.

As for the dildo itself, it's in pretty good condition, with only two blemishes I could find, both of which are very minor. The first is a tiny spot of the shaft's color that got onto the sheath, though it's only visible if you look closely. The other is that on the top edge of the base there are tiny bits that somehow got removed from the base leaving a slightly rough edge, though it's very subtle and also barely visible. Needless to say, neither of these affect the toy in use.
    Roughness.jpg Color Spot.jpg

As for the price, I think $120 CAD + Shipping is fair, as it's still in good condition.
    For Sale.jpg

I recently washed the toy thoroughly with soap, then let it soak in a 1/10 bleach solution for slightly over an hour.
    For shipping I'll be using Canada Post in one of their pre-made boxes, and will put the toy in a zip-loc bag which will then be wrapped in a grocery bag with newspaper between the two bags to provide extra cushioning and make sure Chance arrives undamaged.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2020
  2. Baboon Buffoon

Bump, would like to get Chance sold before my order is processed and arrives.

3. Xrsl

Xrsl Active Member

Hello,
    I'd be curious and interested in the name of said beast. Alas cannot offer to buy your Chance as I am based in Europe!

4. miraclemonkey99

miraclemonkey99 Member

Hi,
    Is it dual density?

5. Baboon Buffoon

It'd be Vixen Creations' Vixskin Outlaw. It's a human dildo, but it's slightly thicker for less length and dual density. It's also much more expensive, though. I only got it because I was able to get it 40% off through a combination of a sale and promo code.

No, it's a single density medium.

6. Xrsl

Xrsl Active Member

Yeah, Vixen are pricey, but good. Well done on the promo!

7. Baboon Buffoon

Bump, surprised it's taking this long to sell considering how quick I sold my Elliot, which isn't as popular of a model.

8. luka

luka New Member

I am interested in buying but I live in the US. Is there any way you would be willing to sell here?

9. Baboon Buffoon

I'm not sure how duties & taxes are handled when it comes to shipping from Canada to the US, but if you're willing to pay for that on top of the toy and shipping I'll consider it. My main concern is that it duties and taxes will create some kind of issue and you won't get the parcel.

10. Thecouple96

Thecouple96 New Member

Is it still available

11. Baboon Buffoon

Yep, it is. You want to buy it?

12. luka

luka New Member

I don’t really know anything about it either. I have made some WTB posts on reddit and here so how about if you haven’t sold in a week and i haven’t found anything else we can talk about it more.

13. Thecouple96

Thecouple96 New Member

Oh i just read canada only my bad

14. Baboon Buffoon

That sounds fine to me.

15. Furaster

Furaster Member

Is he still available? I'm Interested

16. Burner89

Burner89 Active Member

I am in Canada and have bought and sold to the US. No issues, they ask what it is and I say silicone sculpture. It cost me 27ca to ship a Large Crackers to the US. No duties or taxes on the buyers end.
    Just thought you might like the insight.

17. DocTavia

DocTavia New Member

Hello, I'm in MB, Canada and interested in the chance. DM for more discussion?

18. Daveyboy

Daveyboy Member

Hey!! Located in NB Canada and am very Interested. How do I get ahold of you to discuss.

19. Baboon Buffoon

He is, though now there are quite a few people wanting to buy. I'm thinking I'll sell to whoever responds first, since it's been a while. Sorry for the super late response, kinda forgot about Chance for a while due to summer trips, among other things.

Also should say I DMd Daveyboy and Doctavia earlier, then I remembered the rules about discussing if someone is going to buy on the thread first.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2020
  20. Guru

Guru New Member

Hello, would like to buy him from you. If you are in the GTA, maybe I can pick it up as well.