1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

WTS - Tons of Silicone Toys! Domestic / International Shipping

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Gigilo77, May 6, 2020.

1. Gigilo77

Gigilo77 Well-Known Member

I have decided to answer some more questions I have received with the following pictures.
    Questions like why I add vac-u-lock to most of the toys I purchase.
    Vac-u-locks are amazing in my opinion, they are extremely versatile which you will see in my images.
    The mounts you will see were custom built by me personally. I have bought many products for my wife over the years, I have built even more... these are what has worked best now for the past couple years.

IMG_1454.jpg

IMG_1455.jpg

IMG_1456.jpg
    IMG_1457.jpg

IMG_1465.jpg
    IMG_1467.jpg
    IMG_1466.jpg

Wolfzy likes this.
  2. Gigilo77

IMG_1460.jpg
    IMG_1461.jpg
    IMG_1462.jpg

Zaphora likes this.
  3. RK200

RK200 Active Member

What the hell these are way cool and they do give people the opportunity to get a toy that doesn't normally have a tube. Like others have said there are toys on here that have been altered in some way like the scorn that was damaged or the other seller who is selling burned toys etc. It happens all the time. Are we not in the middle of a pandemic? Sometimes if someone loses thier job and the only way they can get by is by selling toys in hard times. But it is no different than selling damaged toys and you don't have to buy them. Stop singling people out just because they don't agree with you. Why dont you go to your other (safer) site?

Gigilo77 likes this.
  4. Gigilo77

Thanks for the support RK200!

5. RK200

RK200 Active Member

Well they are altered toys so what? I think it's awesome....its too bad exotic erotics doesn't have this option. Imagine moose with a cumtube....that would be so awesome...

Gigilo77 likes this.
  6. TightropeSquats

TightropeSquats Well-Known Member

The problem is that you can't ever fully sterilize toys with a cumtube that was added in post. The silicone doesn't bond perfectly like it does when the original manufacturer incorporates the tube when the silicone is poured.

When you add a cumtube in after the toy has already set, it becomes impossible to completely clean.

You guys do what you want; I certainly wouldn't buy a modified toy like these, especially given the current climate.

7. Mallory

Mallory Active Member

Well since this thing turned into some kind of crazy argument nonsense and the automatic watch ended up spamming the crap out of my email, I guess I'll post a review of the two toys I got from Gigilo77. (Now ya'll gotta read MY wall of text!)

Before I get into each toy, thank you Gigilo77 for both these toys and the fast shipping & great packaging for them. It kept them nice and safe on their trip here. :D
    I did read the disclaimer about the modifications and feel it's definitely not an issue if proper sterilization methods are used (1hr immersion in >90% alcohol, or sterilization in EtO, both work great, but use of either depends on your access to materials/equipment).
    Both toys are atm sitting submerged in 91% isopropyl alcohol (though on the one with the added cumtube, I did remove the tubing to prevent air bubbles between the tubing and toy). So yes, you can sterilize them to surgical quality, it just takes a bit more than boiling water and soap.
    On to the toys:
    Votan is the most modified toy, with a vac-u-lock hole and added cumtube. The cuts are fairly clean, with the opening for the vac-u-lock being a nice edge, with some fracturing inside (I'd guess Gigilo77 was using metal tubing with a sharp edge to make the cut.) The hole for the cumtube is about the same, though hard to see the details of the cutting. If I add the tube back, I may end up securing it with Sil-Poxy. I may also clean up the vac-u-lock hole's internals by using Sil-Poxy and a release agent coated glass or stainless steel rod to make it a bit smoother. All in all, a beautiful toy that I'm quite happy with.
    Vasu only has the vac-u-lock hole added, which interestingly does kinda give a bit of suction cup effect, however I'll guess this is an earlier modification, as the hole is not as cleanly cut as on Votan, but is still pretty well done (practice & experience working with materials is needed, especially when most manufacturers won't talk about such with anyone outside the industry) Out of my own personal interest, I'll be cleaning up the hole with Sil-Poxy & glass/stainless rod, most likely before I consider similar for the Votan. As above, I'm quite happy with the toy.

So for both, I'll say thank you again to Gigilo77, both of these will make great additions to my collection, and nice work on the modifications. :D

8. meowdix

meowdix New Member

Im interested in xar or pheonix may i please have additional pictures of them? :)

Gigilo77 likes this.
  9. Gigilo77

Absolutely! Here you are...

IMG_1544.jpg IMG_1545.jpg IMG_1546.jpg

meowdix likes this.
  10. meowdix

meowdix New Member

Gigilo77 likes this.
  11. Gigilo77

Yes, I’ll send you a message!

12. KimberSoftpaws

KimberSoftpaws New Member

Hullo!

Do you still have the Moko? If so, would you please share some more photos as well as a size comparison? (I read the size chart but can't visualize measurements \o/ )
    If I remove the cum tube, will there be any rough edges at the tip during use?

Thanks!